The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
About MSH Reborn - Page 2 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 3:22 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
About MSH Reborn - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
About MSH Reborn - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
About MSH Reborn - Page 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

About MSH Reborn

Go down 
+22
volzzilla
Darthpool
Fightfan
X
Predator
Blagoy
BlueSpiderX
Werewood
Uche
Cristianomelo
Ghost Killer
tank402
Lord Sinistro
OGSymbiote
Arkady
JARRO77
fuuka
walruslui
Navana
gui0007
Ax
thepaniqd
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Sinistro

About MSH Reborn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 5:57 pm

this look pretty cool maybe you could ask loganir if you can use is thor I feel he would be great addition
Back to top Go down
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 6:16 pm

Lord Sinistro wrote:
this look pretty cool maybe you could ask loganir if you can use is thor I feel he would be great addition

As much as i'd love to do a version of loganair's thor for the game I've not been granted permission. maybe in time.

Here's another doom screen
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by thepaniqd on February 4th 2015, 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 6:17 pm

Credit on a readme would be enough since it would show you did not do the sprite
Back to top Go down
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 6:38 pm

for most authors i would say that is sufficient.
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 12:07 am

Very nice screenshot, Paniq! Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 12:20 am

Lord Sinistro wrote:
Credit on a readme would be enough since it would show you did not do the sprite

no,no its not enough. trust me! i have already been down this road with Loganir,dont get me wrong he is a great guy and person but with him you need to get his permission directly from him,and i suggest if you plan on using anyone elses characters get there permission aswell from them. if a persons retired from mugen a readme might possibly be ok as a last resort if you can not reach them in any means.but honestly....PERMISSION PERMISSION PERMISSION! plus alot of capcom thor sprites are open source,id use those as a base and work from them personally.

on another note......i agree with Ax, HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THIS TOPIC???? I HAVE A MUGEN ERECTION RIGHT NOW! hope to see some new marvel chars in this that havent been capcomized or mugenized yet aswell. possibly falcon or doc samson,or berserker from asgard...something fresh and new upon those lines. i wish you the best of luck on this msh reboot man!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 12:24 am

tank, no need for the overreaction, none of Loganir's characters will be included for this project, mainly due to not having permission, because of how at the time he was working on Thor for MSH2, which is ideally very similar to this project. Out of respect we will not include Thor, however, the 3 newcomers I will reveal in time should suffice Smile
Back to top Go down
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 12:55 am

No worries, tank was just referring to loganir specifically.

Out of respect we will not include Thor, however, the 3 newcomers I will reveal in time should suffice Smile wrote:
Bingo! We'll have plenty of customized old characters and new characters.

once again i'll state this project is open for contributions of chars and stages and anything in between to edit as well. This is planned to be an ongoing project that will continue to expand even after release.

thanks everyone for the enthusiasm!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Killer

Ghost Killer

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 4:50 am

Just a suggestion. You shouldn't have the characters sprites scaled down like you have with Doom. It just makes them look bad, imo. The original MSH didn't have scaled sprites either.

Good luck with your project. I really enjoyed the original MSH, I'm curious to see how accurate this is to the original and all the new additions you're going to add.
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 4:59 am

we are going for CvS proportions and scale, hence why the newcomers and she-hulk will be freshly sprited in CvS fashion. I might be able to update all the old sprites to CvS shading in the future, but for now we will keep the characters like this.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 5:45 am

A CvS sprite style version!!!!! Well this just got more interesting, the CvS style is definitely superior to MvC style in color and size.

I know of one other character in this style from the marvel universe and that is Jubilee which you can find in the downloads section. Check that out and if you are interested and you can try PMs and see where it goes.

Other than that though I am looking forward to new characters and old characters converted into this style.

Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 8:57 am

I think you are in the best way, I think that asking for permission is always the best way, this game has a huge potential and with all pretend you have shown and the news that cometh may be a game really impressive.
Back to top Go down
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 12:13 pm

Good luck with your project. I really enjoyed the original MSH, I'm curious to see how accurate this is to the original and all the new additions you're going to add. wrote:

It was an arcade cabinet i dropped countless quarters in to.
Don't expect a tremendous amount of accuracy to the original. as much as i love it the system is terribly outdated.

With the new game we'll be dropping the old gem system and making the fighting something of a mix between MVC, SFIII, and SFIV.

So launchers and chaining of course but with a parry system, recovery attacks and extensive canceling and of course the desperation system among other surprises. I want this to be a more flexible and technical game so a meta can develop between the combatants.

The fights will be fast and the velocities will be hard.
Back to top Go down
Uche

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 9:56 pm

Ax should not be speaking. Ax has made us stink among our neighbors because of his action concerning Loganir and Verz38's Electro.
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 11:01 pm

look man, we get you're still salty about the whole ax thing, but this is not the thread for bickering. we don't want to involve ourselves in more pointless drama.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About MSH Reborn   About MSH Reborn - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

About MSH Reborn
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next