The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Batman ZET Edited by mario8251
VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn! Emptyby yolomate Today at 6:44 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn! Emptyby Fede X Today at 6:32 pm

» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn! Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 3:31 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn! Emptyby cormano Today at 3:00 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!

Go down 
+41
goodbot16
Jyn_Thomson
MakeMineMarvel
volzzilla
buanbuan
Reincidence
tsuchikin
yolomate
Shadman2.0
viuvanegra
regisc
SUPERFERNANDOXT
Ax
Predator
tank402
Fede X
chuchoryu
pseudoingles
MDS_GEIST
Darthpool
Uche
Chimoru
Adrian
thepaniqd
Blagoy
Angelus_Silverhead
fuuka
carpa5
scottsummers
Cristianomelo
Tsuyoi
grinderkiller1
erickablond
carnuss
Shining
gui0007
warriorz
JARRO77
BlueSpiderX
Werewood
walruslui
45 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
walruslui

walruslui

VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn! Empty
PostSubject: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn! EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 4:32 am

hi guys! luisdude1 here!
as you know, Tigerboy, thepaniqd and I have been discussing, testing, spriting and just getting the whole MSH system together down for the full game release in the future.
we already have a set roster (that might be changed little by little) with 3 newcomers that will be newly sprited by me!
however, that doesn't mean we are not taking any suggestions for new characters for the future! vote for three of the characters down below to be included in a post-launch update in the future, all newly-sprited after I finish my main 3 projects:
Sauron
Goblin Queen
Silver sable
Domino
The Jackal
Tigra
Yellow jacket
Iron Fist
Whirlwind
Sleepwalker
Guardian
Vindicator
Namorita
Cyber
War-Machine
Ultron
Nighthawk
Whizzer
Doctor Spectrum
Hyperion
Ant-Man
Hawkeye
Dormammu

the top 3 that get voted within the next month will be included in the game post-launch in the future.
(We will not reveal who wins until the game is completed, which will be sometime in the near-future)

happy voting! choose carefully!
and also, if you have anything to contribute, sprites, backrounds,music,etc. feel free to pm me, Tiger Boy or, most importantly, thepaniqd.

Last edited by luisdude1 on February 5th 2015, 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn! EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 4:41 am

Dormammu

I did voted happily and carefully! Yay! VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn! 2800933067

Thank you MSH Reborn for your really nice MUGEN contribution!  VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn! 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn! EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 5:00 am

whoops, borewood you can vote for 2 more! sorry i forgot to edit that part in lol
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn! EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 5:46 am

Ultron
Yellow Jacket

And War Machine. C'mon guys, seriously, help me with this one ! Do you want to keep playing as a palette swap forever ?!
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn! EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 6:01 am

Dormammu
ultron
war machine
Back to top Go down
warriorz

warriorz

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn! EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 6:26 am

if i will see an image, i can say my vote..
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn! EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 6:41 am

see an image of what?
Back to top Go down
warriorz

warriorz

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn! EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 6:57 am

of your idea of char-wip-update
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn! EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 7:03 am

it's a full game project. progress of my WIP's will be kept private, as multiple recent events such as sprite-leaking, sprite-stealing, and etc. have been problematic, so i will keep the WIP progress to myself and thepaniqd.

also, i havent revealed my WIP's yet, as this is not a appropiate time. I will reveal them soon at a much better time. The paniqd and I already have a set roster, this poll is just meant to see who we should consider to sprite in the future after the game is done.

you don't have to vote. don't make it as if your vote is an honor or something. a vote is a vote. either do it or don't. that is all.
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn! EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 7:12 am

I want to see the Alpha Flight leader! Very Happy

Guardian
Dormammu
Ultron
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn! EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 7:17 am

Dormammu whirlwind tigra
Back to top Go down
carnuss

carnuss

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn! EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 7:25 am

war machine
whirlwind
hyperion

Last edited by carnuss on February 6th 2015, 4:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn! EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 8:00 am

gui0007 wrote:
I want to see the Alpha Flight leader! Very Happy

so do i my friend, but remember, it's all up to you guys!
Back to top Go down
erickablond

erickablond

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn! EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 8:37 am

Tigra
Silver sable
Domino
Back to top Go down
grinderkiller1

grinderkiller1

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn! EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 8:50 am

War Machine
Dormammu
Iron Fist
Come on....i'm with BlueSpider here....i don't want to play black Iron-Man forever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn! Empty

Back to top Go down

VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next