The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
MSH Reborn Character Renders Emptyby Shining Today at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
MSH Reborn Character Renders Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
MSH Reborn Character Renders Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 10:21 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
MSH Reborn Character Renders Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MSH Reborn Character Renders

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
walruslui

walruslui

MSH Reborn Character Renders Empty
PostSubject: MSH Reborn Character Renders   MSH Reborn Character Renders EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 5:45 pm

Hey guys! My spriting plans are coming together slowly, but surely. I really cannot wait to start spriting Scarlet Spider for sure, but for now, I cannot sprite at the moment as I am busy with RL stuff you know? SO, in order to get the hype train rolling, I will start posting character renders of the Roster in my freetime, this way, I can also slyly reveal returning and new characters on the way!

First off we have Doom which only took me like 30 minutes to do. Not much time for me hehe.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cyclops

Dormammu

Last edited by luisdude1 on March 15th 2015, 4:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: MSH Reborn Character Renders   MSH Reborn Character Renders EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 5:48 pm

Dude that is FIRE!!!!
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: MSH Reborn Character Renders   MSH Reborn Character Renders EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 6:08 pm

Thanks man, listening to the UMVC3 themes and Wizzy's CPS2 originals really help me out and keep me encouraged to finish renders like these Razz
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: MSH Reborn Character Renders   MSH Reborn Character Renders EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 6:39 pm

Our this is amazing, you are very talented, in these hours is sad to see that unfortunately can not scroll money in mugen, because I think that the whole team of this project deserves, he is very optimistic.
Just a suggestion/idea, I know that the roster is still at the beginning, the more I think you should think about including a villain Female, perhaps spiral, to leave the game well diversified, in original if not mistaken psylocke is the unica woman of the game.
Back to top Go down
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: MSH Reborn Character Renders   MSH Reborn Character Renders EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 6:58 pm

Cristianomelo wrote:
Our this is amazing, you are very talented, in these hours is sad to see that unfortunately can not scroll money in mugen, because I think that the whole team of this project deserves, he is very optimistic.
Just a suggestion/idea, I know that the roster is still at the beginning, the more I think you should think about including a villain Female, perhaps spiral, to leave the game well diversified, in original if not mistaken psylocke is the unica woman of the game.

We have the first tier fairly planned out. we'll start to reveal them little by little as time goes on. but since you are so good at guessing, psylocke, and spiral are both planned.
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: MSH Reborn Character Renders   MSH Reborn Character Renders EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 7:06 pm

It would be a good thing, I am happy to know about it, will leave the project more diversified.
A doubt, you think to use FX to the hypers?
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: MSH Reborn Character Renders   MSH Reborn Character Renders EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 7:07 pm

you mean hyper portraits? i have something in mind that isn't the KoF 2002 UM fx's and the MVC2 fx's.
Back to top Go down
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: MSH Reborn Character Renders   MSH Reborn Character Renders EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 7:12 pm

I'm definetly not doing hyper ports or bgs. it pulls you out of the fight and gives a giant defense warning. I'm aiming for more organic technicality similar to SF.
Back to top Go down
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: MSH Reborn Character Renders   MSH Reborn Character Renders EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 7:12 pm

The flashy effects come on hyper finishers.
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: MSH Reborn Character Renders   MSH Reborn Character Renders EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 7:15 pm

ah, makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: MSH Reborn Character Renders   MSH Reborn Character Renders EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 7:28 pm

Yes, I don't know exactly the name that people often call in mugen, I think that in general they contribute a lot, leaves the character more beautiful and the hypers more stylish.
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: MSH Reborn Character Renders   MSH Reborn Character Renders EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 7:37 pm

well, we are aiming for this to be more about the gameplay rather than the looks and style.
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: MSH Reborn Character Renders   MSH Reborn Character Renders EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 7:44 pm

erhaps a brightness or something differentiate hyper in special.
Back to top Go down
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: MSH Reborn Character Renders   MSH Reborn Character Renders EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 7:52 pm

they get a little charge effect afterimage and the screen darkens. the effects are subtle.
Back to top Go down
thepaniqd

thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: MSH Reborn Character Renders   MSH Reborn Character Renders EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 8:09 pm

the whole stylish hyper thing came from mvc and as much of a fan as i am that game was amateur hour by 2, gameplay wise. we have elements such as the launcher and aeriel rave and the supers are still big. but like i said all those effects and poses just say "BLOCK" in huge bold letters. If you watch doom's test runs you'll notice this is more about comboing in and punishing the opponent for mistakes.

Don't worry, when you throw a Hyper attack you will know it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MSH Reborn Character Renders   MSH Reborn Character Renders Empty

Back to top Go down

MSH Reborn Character Renders
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next