The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver?

Go down 
+13
skhsato123
Staubhold
varo_hades
Doom
Mistah Jorge
black dragon
Navana
shags2dope
Minun
volzzilla
Werewood
O Ilusionista
Arkady
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Navana

Navana

What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver?   What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2017, 4:42 pm

There's a difference between giving criticism and being rude though.
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver?   What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2017, 4:48 pm

Most certainly there is, and if ppl would actually read into what i am saying i am not DEFENDING rudeness, i am simply saying take what you can from it. If you are bad at your job at work and your boss yells at you. That doesnt mean your doing great and your boss is a HATER? it just means he was rude about telling you the truth
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver?   What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2017, 4:52 pm

Alright I just added your "But as far as the falcon himself," supportive words back to in my last reply post up there. yes

However I must disagree to some of your words:
>> The best things in mugen are from ppl who took feedback and utilized it accordingly.
No, that is not the best; the best is the MUGEN World Peace. What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 3876111886
To me, no-comments-at-all is 1000% better than one (1) "piss-you-off" comment. What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 3876111886
To the rest, it depends........ Neutral
>> here it is a safe place for ppl to post things with NOOOOOOOO criticism
There is both constructive and destructive criticism as well as good and bad reactions to that, in MMV here.  Only thing is whether you care to read about that or not.

Last edited by borewood2013 on April 21st 2017, 6:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver?   What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2017, 5:00 pm

shags2dope wrote:
Most certainly there is, and if ppl would actually read into what i am saying i am not DEFENDING rudeness, i am simply saying take what you can from it. If you are bad at your job at work and your boss yells at you. That doesnt mean your doing great and your boss is a HATER? it just means he was rude about telling you the truth

Hey in real world your boss does pay you $$$ for your living.  What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 3876111886 And you should not be surprised that most real world bosses in their slaves' eyes are the ultimate HATERs. Twisted Evil

Yet in the MUGEN e-world how much $$$ you get by sharing your MUGEN making?  I mean WHO are the MUGEN e-bosses paying to you? Question  This is not some Sword Art Online thingy.......... No

I guess this is an eternal rule that it is next to impossible to try to maintain peace in both real world and e-world............*sigh*............. What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 2399657483
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver?   What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2017, 5:06 pm

Navana wrote:
There's a difference between giving criticism and being rude though.

Now the un-avoid-able questions Arrow :
=> do you want to get constructive criticism or destructive criticism? Question
and
=> do you want to give constructive criticism or destructive criticism? Question
Sorry you cannot get/give both constructive criticism and destructive criticism.........
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver?   What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2017, 5:07 pm

If you cant tell by the join date i have been here since 2013 i know exactly what goes on in this forum. GOOD and BAD. I can tell by your responses you are a really nice guy and i can appreciate that mentality but its naive at best. I will be more clear....The best CREATIONS in mugen are crafted from those that took feedback and worked accordingly

.....your own logic as far as the boss stuff contradicts itself. You are not a slave if you are getting paid also its a job so you go their voluntarily each day. You can quit whenever you want to so you are not a slave. I think you should leave that world peace stuff for the real world or your local community.

Would it be nice if everyone got along and had sweet times YES!!!! but that impossible because their arent alot of ppl who stand in the middle. You have to be in the middle for your plan to work. If everyone is super sweet and nice and never mean at all. You dont get quality because they just coast. Some ppl really do need a kick in the ass to get them to greatness (A fact) but we also dont need a forum full of mean spirited ppl
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver?   What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2017, 5:12 pm

lol my criticism is not on trial it never was ....i am not the guy who left that message for him on youtube. Infact i have personally (Pm'd) Feedback to the author we originally were discussing. I dont get any joy from from anyone's feelings but i do LONG for the days of mugen putting its best foot forward. Since you keep mentioning 2004. You will recall back in those days simple sprite swaps or pallete swaps were frowned up. You needed to do more than that to have a "Quality character" but as time progressed we the community split into the Hard asses giving brutal feedback (MFG) and the softies saying way to go here is your a for effort (Mmv)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver?   What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2017, 5:22 pm

I fully understand all your points man. yes

About the slave thing, who isn't their boss' slave?  And the biggest boss is the $$$ -- everybody is a slave of $$$.  A human boss is merely a middle-man/medium.  Also, your "real world job quit" logic sounds just like this in the MUGEN world => "hey if you can't deal with rude MUGEN comments, then you better quit your MUGEN'ing".  This statement sounds almost the same like "you should stop doing mugen chars" which you consider an actual trolling. scratch  And as a new MMV admin mod it is my MUGEN job to try to keep some peace........... What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 2666132212

Sorry but when it comes to MUGEN feedback I can become so dense about it because I am one (1) of the "The Three MUGEN Tragic Brothers"............ Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver?   What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2017, 5:33 pm

black dragon wrote:
shags2dope wrote:
lol my criticism is not on trial it never was ....i am not the guy who left that message for him on youtube. Infact i have personally (Pm'd) Feedback to the author we originally were discussing. I dont get any joy from from anyone's feelings but i do LONG for the days of mugen putting its best foot forward. Since you keep mentioning 2004. You will recall back in those days simple sprite swaps or pallete swaps were frowned up. You needed to do more than that to have a "Quality character" but as time progressed we the community split into the Hard asses giving brutal feedback (MFG) and the softies saying way to go here is your a for effort (Mmv)
you got that right you didn't say nothing wrong I'm tired being quiet now

OK then, for the next MUGEN feedback/comment you are going to give/make, what kinds of MUGEN technical points you will be providing then? Question  And in what language tone and attitude? Question  Hard-asses or soft-assess? Question  It is YOU in here all that matters, not anybody else in other MUGEN online places. No

And nobody is forced to be silent here; one can state anything but he/she/it must consider any resultant outcomes. What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 3876111886
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver?   What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2017, 5:53 pm

black dragon wrote:
ohhhh
it's hard for me to type
Please do so because I really want to know what you said after your said "long silence"........ What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 2649099129

Also, a MUGEN promise from me, since this is a topic for discussing MUGEN Feedback, I won't make any admin/mod decisions here (but in other MMV folks' topics like skhsato123's I must watch and keep a peace).  What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 3876111886

Last edited by borewood2013 on April 25th 2017, 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver?   What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2017, 6:07 pm

shags2dope wrote:
Would it be nice if everyone got along and had sweet times YES!!!! but that impossible because their arent alot of ppl who stand in the middle. You have to be in the middle for your plan to work. If everyone is super sweet and nice and never mean at all. You dont get quality because they just coast. Some ppl really do need a kick in the ass to get them to greatness (A fact) but we also dont need a forum full of mean spirited ppl
I think i love this guy What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 311127478
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver?   What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2017, 6:23 pm

Mistah Jorge wrote:
shags2dope wrote:
I think i love this guy What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 311127478

I admire his MUGEN reasoning too, and I was not born yesternight of course I surely realize this ass-kicking fact. yes

Just don't say MMV authors/creators don't listen to the healthy/constructive MUGEN feedback......... No

Only the unhealthy/destructive MUGEN feedback is to be watched and caught....... yes

Unfortunately, most MUGEN people prefer to give only the unhealthy/destructive MUGEN feedback..... pale....probably because they want to see how their targets react to their e-bashing/e-haunting/e-trolling/e-bullying....for their own e-amusement.... Twisted Evil

Please read what the wise man asterione said about it here Arrow :
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t9885p15-falcon-project#118092

P.S. if you want to say, "hey you take MUGEN too seriously", then you are also too serious about it at the same thing, just think about this MUGEN logic.... Wink

Last edited by borewood2013 on April 22nd 2017, 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver?   What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2017, 8:36 pm

logansam wrote:

well i think this era of mugen was split in two..

one side is the side of the fast and easy sprite swap way, where you dont need a lot of skills to developement a character, simply change color and change the head to bring another original??? character, some people liked this kind of work and they will keep this new style of work.

the other side is the "editing with skills option" where the people tried with patience to developet a good character, we have to wait but is a good character to remember, like the old era of mugen..

is up to you what you want to be part of....

clap  clap  clap

That's right, my friend! Very good explanation ... What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 670481599

It is like doing a hobby sport or pretending to be a professional athlete.

For hobby, it is only fun with friends. We just need fun and sharing, in an atmosphere of respect. We do not necessarily try to improve, and it is not useful that you tell us how to improve. We are happy with what we have. We do not need to prove to anyone how good we are. Obviously we admire and value the professionals, but we do not pretend to be.

It is useless, and stupid, to try to make this person a professional athlete.
I repeat, professionals, like your LOGANSAM, are our heroes. But we should not demand that all creators be like you.

Any of the 2 options that the creator chooses must be respected. yes

Notes: What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 3876111886

♦️ Sorry if my english is confusing
♦️ My comment is basically based on my experience and personal ideas. It does not represent all members of MMV. Obviously here are people who take the easy way, like me, and there are also incredible creators.

Illustrative images:: What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 3876111886

What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 Jugar-a-futbol

What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 Cinco_millones_de_hogares_ya_tienen_acceso_al_futbol_profesional_en_tv

Respect for the one who respects. Respect those who are different. Respect those who are the same. Respect all creators. That you respect, does not mean that you like it. What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 311127478

bat
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver?   What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next