The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run

Go down 
+5
Fede X
Mazemerald
chancethegamer
bam77
OldGamer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
OldGamer

OldGamer

Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run Empty
PostSubject: Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run   Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run EmptyDecember 26th 2019, 12:43 pm

I am not saying that I'm quitting Mugen I'm just saying I'm not coming here anymore I am going to spend most of my time at Mugen Fighters Guild and infinity Mugen team I get more feedback and suggestion over there then here at MMV. I don't get much feedback or suggestions when I release my content here at MMV so therefore I am moving elsewhere where everyone appreciates my work, So everyone at MMV Community you have a good one and happy holidays and goodbye from old gamer Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run 670481599
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run   Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run EmptyDecember 26th 2019, 1:17 pm

I understand your position, it also happens to me that when my work does not cause comments or reactions (for example kratos in infinite mugen), it depresses me a little, but the important thing is to keep moving forward.
P.S.
Actually, his last work on screenpack is amazing, for my part I just have to apologize for not commenting.
My admiration for your work, my friend.
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run   Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run EmptyDecember 26th 2019, 3:06 pm

bam77 wrote:
I understand your position, it also happens to me that when my work does not cause comments or reactions (for example kratos in infinite mugen), it depresses me a little, but the important thing is to keep moving forward.
P.S.
Actually, his last work on screenpack is amazing, for my part I just have to apologize for not commenting.
My admiration for your work, my friend.

depends on how you look at it. I just officially joined MMV and I can tell you the key differences between the aforementioned places:

MFG - you'll get actual constructive feedback and in depth bug reports there.. but they aren't too anxious to see comic related stuff and if you're a newbie, it will take a while to start developing a fan base.... be warned though as a lot of ppl there are bias to certain creators and a majority of them just look forward to CVS or POTS-type stuff over the MVC-type stuff that populates this and the IMT forum

IMT - to be fair, most posts aren't getting much activity over there aside from WIP threads for stuff we'll most likely never see released. Most of the activity is in their IMT shoutbox or O Ilu's RMM related threads because he constantly posts updates and changes

MMV - a lot of ppl here are just happy to actually see stuff get released lol

OldGamer makes good screenpacks but his stages seems to be what ppl like the most and in regards to your Kratos, trust me ppl are interested in it. Over at IMT, it might not seem like it because you didn't get a lot of replies but you had over 600 views. Quite frankly some ppl are just used to WIPs being announced and displayed in videos that never get released so they just glance from afar because too many times ppl have been watching a WIP for 1 character progress from months to years and then nothing... not saying that's the case with you but it is 1 way to look at it.

I wouldn't base the # of replies off interest... just voicing my opinion
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run   Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run EmptyDecember 26th 2019, 5:37 pm

the mugen forums don't need to be enemies or rivals.

all the forums can be options to share and providing content for everybody.

don't feel obligated to stay here, you can to go on here just like a fan member.

nowadays the people are very busy and mugen became a free time hobby, i always will like mugen, but now i know to distribute my time perfectly to have everything in my life without frustations.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run   Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run EmptyDecember 27th 2019, 9:35 am

Oldgamer friend, what you say is true. This community is running out of feedback, and it is very likely that the world is moving this way. Recently I was appointed Administrator of this community, and I would like with your support to change the situation in some way, forcing new users to comment and give feedback on the works and not just download content that the creators have cost us so much. That's why I ask you not to leave this beautiful community. and that not of the opportunity not to lose it, since we consider it one of the great pillars of here.
excuse my bad english, it's not my native language
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run   Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run EmptyJanuary 6th 2020, 4:46 am

Mazemerald wrote:
the mugen forums don't need to be enemies or rivals.

all the forums can be options to share and providing content for everybody.

don't feel obligated to stay here, you can to go on here just like a fan member.

nowadays the people are very busy and mugen became a free time hobby, i always will like mugen, but now i know to distribute my time perfectly to have everything in my life without frustations.
Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run 670481599 no Im not fustrated or anything. I just wanted some feedback from everyone here mmv and suggestion and shared idea and bit of of real decent comment and not short comments one if that make any sense. A friend of my told me I should stay here in MMV so I tolld his advice so Im staying for good. also Maze I made something awesome on the mugen stage release your going to love it. I did give you credit for it as well. I hope you love it buddy Very Happy

yeah Old gamer going to say here and Help the MMV Brothers and Sister Smile and thank for the kind words Smile thank you Mazemerald Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run 670481599
Back to top Go down
LoKoLoKo

LoKoLoKo

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run   Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run EmptyJanuary 6th 2020, 4:42 pm

Oldgamer Sorry to come back to this, but I don't understand ... Will you stay here at MMV? Which is serious, as I admire your work with internships and screenpack very much. It is a great privilege to be counting on your contributions. Really who produces material for Mugen, expects positive or constructive feedback ... It is an activity that requires time involvement and affection for the hobby, especially when this desire to produce is the result of passion for the hobby, without charging anything at all. .
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run   Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run EmptyJanuary 7th 2020, 6:07 am

Dude have you seen my wip section I barley get comments there on both my starwars or my marvel wips lol the problem is we have alot of new people here who don't comment and the older members are usaly busy I come on every now and then but not like I used to plus ur screen pack looked great but I don't use alot of screen packs unless you can do a star Wars one lol
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run   Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run EmptyJanuary 7th 2020, 7:49 am

sad news I read this day... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run   Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run EmptyJanuary 7th 2020, 10:47 am

i m happy you will remain here, you are greater coder and creator so...

create guys

create ,create ,create...only in this way will mugen not die

Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run   Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run EmptyJanuary 7th 2020, 11:18 am

Shining wrote:
i m happy you will remain here, you are greater coder and creator so...

create guys

create ,create ,create...only in this way will mugen not die

cheers thank you I will keep on create ,create ,create and I be creating even more
let me make MMV 2020 GREAT ONE again BUT EVEN BETTER ilu
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run   Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run EmptyJanuary 7th 2020, 11:22 am

LoKoLoKo wrote:
Oldgamer Sorry to come back to this, but I don't understand ... Will you stay here at MMV? Which is serious, as I admire your work with internships and screenpack very much. It is a great privilege to be counting on your contributions. Really who produces material for Mugen, expects positive or constructive feedback ... It is an activity that requires time involvement and affection for the hobby, especially when this desire to produce is the result of passion for the hobby, without charging anything at all. .
Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run 670481599 yeah but you see I LOVE MUGEN SO mugen I do want hear feedback and sugggestion and other idea to improve my seft as a mugen theme artist, Im staying for good A member of MMV give me the courage and advice to say. so I'm happy where I am. I did made mistake from leaving I do apologize for my stupid bad decision.
and Im very sorry for the confusion
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run   Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run EmptyJanuary 7th 2020, 11:26 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Dude have you seen my wip section I barley get comments there on both my starwars or my marvel wips lol the problem is we have alot of new people here who don't comment and the older members are usaly busy I come on every now and then but not like I used to plus ur screen pack  looked great but I don't use alot of screen packs unless you can do a star Wars one lol
well Im not mush of a star wars fans sorry Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run 3855700884 I never understood George luca's creation Im sorry eyes rolling

Last edited by OldGamer on January 7th 2020, 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run   Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run EmptyJanuary 7th 2020, 11:28 am

yolomate wrote:
sad news I read this day... Crying or Very sad
cheers is okay yolomate Im staying, Im sorry for the confusion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run   Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Bye for Good MMV was nice run
Page 1 of 1