The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint Emptyby ralaco Today at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint Emptyby Oguyaka. Today at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint

Go down 
+6
skhsato123
karim
Doom
NamelessOnlinePlayer
DeleFresh
volzzilla
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint Empty
PostSubject: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint EmptyJune 7th 2017, 8:53 am

If you make it through to the end of this series of hints, please tell no one what you found as the release today will be a big surprise for everyone and we don't want something to spoil that.

====

Now onto the game...

Look for a certain high profile request for help for your first clue Very Happy

====

This is all done because we are celebrating our 5th birthday as a community. Check out the main event topic to find out everything: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t10174-happy-5th-birthday-to-mmv-celebration-event-main-topic-plz-reply-to-give-a-b-day-wish

Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint EmptyJune 7th 2017, 10:37 am

Hi Volzzilla,

Is everything in this game on the site? And I assume your first clue is "Look for a certain high profile request" ?

These sorts of things are a great idea!!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint EmptyJune 7th 2017, 10:42 am

everything is contained within the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint EmptyJune 7th 2017, 12:32 pm

basically a trail of logic questions + hidden hyperlinks + spoilers with a simple task to perform at the end if you'd like to know the hint for this soon to be popular char before it's release Smile
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint EmptyJune 7th 2017, 1:53 pm

High profile request?
As if "very well known" request?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint EmptyJune 7th 2017, 2:26 pm

I am online, for those who need to receive their reward. What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
karim

karim

PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint EmptyJune 7th 2017, 2:31 pm

I hope it's a dc/marvel char.
scared
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint EmptyJune 7th 2017, 2:49 pm

What steps to follow
Back to top Go down
THE ERIX

THE ERIX

PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint EmptyJune 7th 2017, 2:57 pm

the search continues.m close to the end.. study
take some minutes to focus and do it guys, it's fun and for sure will be worthy the final goal

Last edited by THE 天 ERIX on June 7th 2017, 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint EmptyJune 7th 2017, 3:24 pm

Doom wrote:

well bro ? clue or hint?
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint EmptyJune 7th 2017, 3:38 pm

skhsato123 wrote:
Doom wrote:

well bro ? clue or hint?

There are already several hint above. When you find the last hint, you send it to my mail and I will give you the reward. What a Face

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint EmptyJune 7th 2017, 5:05 pm

I would like to play but I'm too dumb apparently
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint EmptyJune 7th 2017, 5:21 pm

NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
High profile request?
As if "very well known" request?

yea, it is an easily seen request for help. that is the first clue that leads to the next until the end.

skhsato123 wrote:
What steps to follow

solve this...

volzzilla wrote:

Look for a certain high profile request for help for your first clue Very Happy

...which leads to another clue. there is a short series doing something similar until getting to the final.

someone solved it and they were very happy with what they discovered Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint EmptyJune 7th 2017, 5:26 pm

I'm racking my brain, I've gotten to about 4 steps and now I'm stuck
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint EmptyJune 7th 2017, 7:27 pm

finally finished, there are some tricky hints there in this scavenger hunt, also that vague I mentioned to volzilla about really got me stuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint Empty

Back to top Go down

Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next