The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
DK sprite revamp Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» "Latverian Submarine" Doctor Doom Stage Version 2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-GO
DK sprite revamp Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
DK sprite revamp Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 12:25 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
DK sprite revamp Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:15 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DK sprite revamp

Go down 
+11
wingnut
volzzilla
Lows 9.0
Adminbot
Fightfan
dfalcon
NinjaRyu
Ganbare-Lucifer
Ax
flammableking
aperson98
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
aperson98

DK sprite revamp Empty
PostSubject: DK sprite revamp   DK sprite revamp EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 11:05 am

Hey folks just thought I would share this I'reworking AX's DK sprites for DJhannibalroyce  I'm trying to make the sprites sharper and and least have some of his animations. If you look at the preview of what I've done you will see the tie is blue I did that on purpose so the colors were seperated from his fur a bit same goes for his skin on his hands and feet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If anyone wants to help me make more sprites I have this template of a good base for animations already resized and recolored you can get in my next post down below.

I will gladly give credit for any help,but if not I will get to those animations down the line.

Last edited by aperson98 on April 3rd 2014, 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

DK sprite revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK sprite revamp   DK sprite revamp EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 11:27 am

They're Jpeg'd, my friend. O.O Is there any way you could upload both images in png or gif format? Because these are kinda... Unusable. ^^;; Just wanted to point this out in case someone has time to help you with this, but is halted by the Jpegginess. BAM! New Word! =D I would do it, but I already have 2 people I'm working on at the moment. D:
Back to top Go down
aperson98

DK sprite revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK sprite revamp   DK sprite revamp EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 11:50 am

Sorry about that grrr Photobucket likes to resize stuff and jpeg it for some reason I'm not used to that as I had imageshack before anyway I'll just use mediafire for now when it comes to sheets.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y5kglbzd1swz236/dk+sprite+preview.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9tmnzblu9aea83k/Dk+hulk+template+semi+final.png

hopefully these will be useable.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

DK sprite revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK sprite revamp   DK sprite revamp EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 11:55 am

Yeah, I use Mediafire for sheets, sounds, and ports. ovo; Annoying and takes longer... But, it's better than having your stuff all jacked up. ^^
Back to top Go down
aperson98

DK sprite revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK sprite revamp   DK sprite revamp EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 12:06 pm

I guess Mediafire is my friend now for anything sprite sheet related.  Photobucket at least is good for uploading gif files at least and I updated the preview image with a nice gif of his retouched idle stance.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

DK sprite revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK sprite revamp   DK sprite revamp EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 12:09 pm

It seems more lively now because his mouth moves. OvO
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

DK sprite revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK sprite revamp   DK sprite revamp EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 2:03 pm

That looks really good, I am looking forward to this. Great job aperson98!
Back to top Go down
aperson98

DK sprite revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK sprite revamp   DK sprite revamp EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 2:27 pm

flammableking wrote:

I thought it helped make the idle more fluid looking glad to know you feel same about it I'm planning to add an eye blink every 3rd repeat of his idle to make the animation look even better.

Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

DK sprite revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK sprite revamp   DK sprite revamp EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 3:00 pm

aperson98 wrote:
flammableking wrote:

I thought it helped make the idle more fluid looking glad to know you feel same about it I'm planning to add an eye blink every 3rd repeat of his idle to make the animation look even better.

Excellent. ^^ Maybe you could also add something for him to do after 7 or so repeats, like in Super Smash Bros. Melee when Mr. Game & Watch stands there for a while, then looks behind him. Maybe Donkey Kong could look around or eat a banana or something of that nature. ovo; Either way, what you have so far is not only impressive, but it's also really helpful to anyone who wants to finish Donkey Kong! =D
Back to top Go down
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

DK sprite revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK sprite revamp   DK sprite revamp EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 5:56 pm

Isn't DK a bit smaller? if it's this bigger... then K. Rool takes like the entire screen for the MUGEN... even larger than a human being...
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
Ax

Ax

DK sprite revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK sprite revamp   DK sprite revamp EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 8:32 pm

I saw a video of DK resized using .cns settings and it looked terrible as a smaller character. Dk is pretty big but if it is going to be resized, I hope it's only a small height reduction because DK just isn't the same unless he's big. aperson98 has a good size (if it was altered).
Back to top Go down
aperson98

DK sprite revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK sprite revamp   DK sprite revamp EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 11:31 pm

flammableking wrote:
aperson98 wrote:
flammableking wrote:

Excellent. ^^ Maybe you could also add something for him to do after 7 or so repeats, like in Super Smash Bros. Melee when Mr. Game & Watch stands there for a while, then looks behind him. Maybe Donkey Kong could look around or eat a banana or something of that nature. ovo; Either way, what you have so far is not only impressive, but it's also really helpful to anyone who wants to finish Donkey Kong! =D

You know Sasquatch has a banana eating animation maybe that could be used for DK. Thanks for the suggestion.

Blizzard Buffalo wrote:
Isn't DK a bit smaller? if it's this bigger... then K. Rool takes like the entire screen for the MUGEN... even larger than a human being...

While DK is smaller I'm working with sprite size Ax gave him it's easy enough to resize DK to a smaller size via CNS file I think a good re scaled size would be 0.75 on both x and y values big but not too large besides these large sprites could be left at default for a giant Donkey Kong mode don't ya think?
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

DK sprite revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK sprite revamp   DK sprite revamp EmptyApril 4th 2014, 8:24 am

very cool  clap 
Back to top Go down
dfalcon

dfalcon

DK sprite revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK sprite revamp   DK sprite revamp EmptyApril 6th 2014, 2:00 pm

i have to say this make the stance primate style lol the arm up like that bug me a bit also if you need help getting dk sound just tell me Smile i can get them for you
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

DK sprite revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK sprite revamp   DK sprite revamp EmptyApril 8th 2014, 8:29 pm

dfalcon wrote:
i have to say this make the stance primate style lol the arm up like that bug me a bit also if you need help getting dk sound just tell me :)i can get them for you
If it looks better than by all means do it but be careful when competing with Professional sprites from Capcom. I try not to alter too much the original base otherwise the character could lose the MvC art quality it originally has. The best sprite edits are the ones least altered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DK sprite revamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK sprite revamp   DK sprite revamp Empty

Back to top Go down

DK sprite revamp
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next