The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
John Stewart Revamp Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
John Stewart Revamp Emptyby Basara-kun Yesterday at 7:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
John Stewart Revamp Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
John Stewart Revamp Emptyby Charmugen May 7th 2024, 9:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

John Stewart Revamp

Go down 
+11
zequi007
crosspotts1.0
RenatoNat.J
pseudoingles
Doom
dev
Fede X
yolomate
MatreroG
alnyrd
wil.li.an
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wil.li.an

wil.li.an

John Stewart Revamp Empty
PostSubject: John Stewart Revamp   John Stewart Revamp EmptyNovember 15th 2022, 6:10 am

hey guys, this is the project  I will dedicated me after finish the Mandarin with candido.

It's a total remake of John Stewart, my first and unique character made by me with Zvitor in 2009.

the idea is to redo all the sprites inspired by the McCready version and using the color separation made by sei.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

gartanham, tony spector, animaraz, Mr.Ketchup, DerWerwolf, metamutant, Pilgrim and like this post

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: John Stewart Revamp   John Stewart Revamp EmptyNovember 15th 2022, 6:18 am

wil.li.an wrote:
hey guys, this is the project  I will dedicated me after finish the Mandarin with candido.

It's a total remake of John Stewart, my first and unique character made by me with Zvitor in 2009.

the idea is to redo all the sprites inspired by the McCready version and using the color separation made by sei.

wooooaahhh!!

Another surprise! Not only new sprites but also with color separation and coding as well?
I love the current John Stewart. He's decent as is. And I absolutely have nothing against this plan of yours, but what makes you want to do a revamp/total remake of him?
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: John Stewart Revamp   John Stewart Revamp EmptyNovember 15th 2022, 6:29 am

wil.li.an wrote:
I like this plan. Although the original char is pretty good, revisiting old personal projects sounds like a cool idea.

Last edited by MatreroG on November 15th 2022, 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total

wil.li.an likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
wil.li.an

wil.li.an

PostSubject: Re: John Stewart Revamp   John Stewart Revamp EmptyNovember 15th 2022, 6:31 am

alnyrd wrote:
wil.li.an wrote:

wooooaahhh!!

Another surprise! Not only new sprites but also with color separation and coding as well?
I love the current John Stewart. He's decent as is. And I absolutely have nothing against this plan of yours, but what makes you want to do a revamp/total remake of him?

I think there's a lot to improve. Not about the gameplay, because I think it's fun and zvitor did an amazing job.

but there are many errors regarding sprites. The dark palette helps to disguise. There are also several things that I couldn't edit at the time and I believe I can now.

another point is that I want distance him from some overused bases like captain and cable, to make it more original.

At first, I'm just going to replace the sprites, but I've already talked to Zvitor and he agreed to review the coding and create new moves after I finish all sprites.

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: John Stewart Revamp   John Stewart Revamp EmptyNovember 15th 2022, 6:38 am

wil.li.an wrote:
alnyrd wrote:
wil.li.an wrote:

wooooaahhh!!

I think there's a lot to improve. Not about the gameplay, because I think it's fun and zvitor did an amazing job.

but there are many errors regarding sprites. The dark palette helps to disguise. There are also several things that I couldn't edit at the time and I believe I can now.

another point is that I want distance him from some overused bases like captain and cable, to make it more original.

At first, I'm just going to replace the sprites, but I've already talked to Zvitor and he agreed to review the coding and create new moves after I finish all sprites.

That sounds cool. And I also like the fact that Z is possibly involved in this again Smile
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: John Stewart Revamp   John Stewart Revamp EmptyNovember 15th 2022, 9:09 am

I love it! and I wanna a Parallax too!! Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: John Stewart Revamp   John Stewart Revamp EmptyNovember 15th 2022, 9:38 am

fantastic work
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: John Stewart Revamp   John Stewart Revamp EmptyNovember 15th 2022, 10:06 am

This is one of the wips that stuck in my mind back in 2009 in the old Scruffy days. Damn 13 years go. Time flies.
Love this wip, love that you decided to bring back some of the wips that were way ahed of what we're seeing today, but unfortunately they never got finished then.
Good luck to you guys.
Ps: how cool it will be if you manage to drag Zvitor back to mugen.

wil.li.an and chancethegamer like this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: John Stewart Revamp   John Stewart Revamp EmptyNovember 15th 2022, 7:32 pm

Looks beautiful ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: John Stewart Revamp   John Stewart Revamp EmptyNovember 15th 2022, 8:28 pm

wil.li.an wrote:

Amazing
It gonna be great to see this
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: John Stewart Revamp   John Stewart Revamp EmptyNovember 15th 2022, 9:19 pm

@wil.li.an amazing John Stewart John Stewart Revamp 670481599 John Stewart Revamp 670481599 John Stewart Revamp 670481599

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: John Stewart Revamp   John Stewart Revamp EmptyNovember 16th 2022, 8:20 am

Beautiful redesign
Back to top Go down
zequi007

PostSubject: Re: John Stewart Revamp   John Stewart Revamp EmptyNovember 16th 2022, 10:24 am

It's Awesome, I hope you can finish it!
Back to top Go down
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: John Stewart Revamp   John Stewart Revamp EmptyNovember 17th 2022, 7:51 am

Great Work Willian John Stewart Revamp 978788824 !
Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
ShadowY518

ShadowY518

PostSubject: Re: John Stewart Revamp   John Stewart Revamp EmptyNovember 17th 2022, 7:13 pm

I might have an idea, you could include sideburns within your John Stewart, only then can John have a full beard. I love the current progress you have so far. As much as I like ZVitor's version, I always wanted to see remasters/remakes of his characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Stewart Revamp   John Stewart Revamp Empty

Back to top Go down

John Stewart Revamp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next