The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
V's coding request help topic (adding hyperport coding) Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
V's coding request help topic (adding hyperport coding) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
V's coding request help topic (adding hyperport coding) Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
V's coding request help topic (adding hyperport coding) Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

V's coding request help topic (adding hyperport coding)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

V's coding request help topic (adding hyperport coding) Empty
PostSubject: V's coding request help topic (adding hyperport coding)   V's coding request help topic (adding hyperport coding) EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 4:36 pm

in this topic, i'll ask a few coding questions that i'll later implement on things i'm editing.

currently needing to add a launching code to a character. he has the animation for it on crouching HP, but it does not launch P2 into the air. what do i need to do to add the ability for the punch to now launch p2?

Last edited by volzzilla on March 14th 2014, 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: V's coding request help topic (adding hyperport coding)   V's coding request help topic (adding hyperport coding) EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 9:31 pm

In the hitdef for the crouching HP state tweak the ground and air vel x,y. Y should be a negative value to make p2 go up. Also make sure fall=1 so the animation reacts properly
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: V's coding request help topic (adding hyperport coding)   V's coding request help topic (adding hyperport coding) EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 12:53 pm

thanx will give it a go Smile

next, want to add hyperports to the hypers. i can create the hyperports easy, the problem is inserting the code to add them.
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: V's coding request help topic (adding hyperport coding)   V's coding request help topic (adding hyperport coding) EmptyMarch 17th 2014, 6:15 pm

You need an explod in the hyper state. My suggestion would be opening up either a template or an existing char in FF finding the hyper state and see how they implement it
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: V's coding request help topic (adding hyperport coding)   V's coding request help topic (adding hyperport coding) EmptyMarch 21st 2014, 10:03 am

yea, i'm gonna need more info than that as i have no idea how to look for an explod in coding, much less looking how its implemented and then figure out a way to implement my own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V's coding request help topic (adding hyperport coding)   V's coding request help topic (adding hyperport coding) Empty

Back to top Go down

V's coding request help topic (adding hyperport coding)
Page 1 of 1