The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kenschin1982

Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser   Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser EmptyFebruary 12th 2014, 5:19 pm

Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser Hulk_p13

https://servimg.com/view/18725640/8

To make you wait until hopefully a fully finished version, here is the Professor Hulk version with its intro and an attack with a weapon to the laser beam (which you can activate by pressing D, F, D, F, a + X. (It does not have sound, I do not know how do you add sound).

http://www.4shared.com/rar/g154z6jKba/Hulk__1_.html
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: temp   Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 10:12 am

maybe you like this ...
Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser Hulk%20Prof%C2%B02
is less aggressive and has an air of superiority ...
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser   Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser EmptyFebruary 14th 2014, 9:57 pm

Thank you. Do you plan to differentiate him more from other Hulks in the moveset however?
Back to top Go down
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser   Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser EmptyFebruary 15th 2014, 7:47 pm

For gartanham: It's perfect! I love it. This is exactly what I expect of the character of Professor Hulk. If you're ok, we could work on it? The person who helped me with the intro and the attack, can not more for the moment. After if you want, we could do Joe Fixit Hulk and Maestro together? I still sprites for him. I can send you this, my instructions and the character improved since the last time. I sent you my email address. Only problem for your stance, the colors of the shoes are not brown. You can always have them in brown? Your stance is perfect! As we say in French, "C'est génial, c'est sublime, c'est parfait!".
Back to top Go down
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser   Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser EmptyFebruary 15th 2014, 7:58 pm

For Fightfan: yes I intend to differentiate again, I sprites but I do not know enough about programming mugen. I'm just try to speak with people on the forum to help me. After I finish my Joe Fixit / Grey Hulk and after maybe I'll make a Maestro / Hulk the future.
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser   Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 11:22 pm

Looking forward to him, especially if he is different. Hope you will make Joe Fixit and Maestro Hulk have differing movesets too?
Back to top Go down
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser   Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser EmptyFebruary 24th 2014, 5:38 pm

hello Fightfan we are trying to do him quite different from the Savage Hulk and more likely to the comics. Joe Fixit is about 50% done, but we must add attacks. Maestro Hulk is not started at all. But if I can I will do him different from Professor Hulk and Joe Fixit. Note that normally, the Professor Hulk already has an attack with members of the Pantheon, an attack with bombs and maybe a thunderclap attack.
Back to top Go down
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser   Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser EmptyFebruary 25th 2014, 10:03 am

Here are the changes on this character for the moment for the next version.

Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser Hulk_p10

a new stance in rest.

Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser Intro10

a new intro

Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser Walk10

new stance for the walk
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser   Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser EmptyFebruary 25th 2014, 1:38 pm

Interesting version Good job! ¿The shoes are based on Victor, Mike Haggar or are edited from zero?

Interesante versión ¡Buen trabajo! ¿Los zapatos estan basados en Victor, Mike Haggar o estan editados desde cero?
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser   Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser EmptyFebruary 25th 2014, 4:50 pm

good intro
and stance
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser   Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser EmptyFebruary 27th 2014, 9:05 pm

Thank you for answering my question
Back to top Go down
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser   Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 9:23 am

animaraz wrote:
Interesting version Good job! ¿The shoes are based on Victor, Mike Haggar or are edited from zero?

Interesante versión ¡Buen trabajo! ¿Los zapatos estan basados en Victor, Mike Haggar o estan editados desde cero?

animaraz: Hi! I worked initially from Mike Haggar (itself inspired by Hulk) and Hulk from game Marvel Versus Capcom. I wish to ask Animaraz because I saw you online if you think you can soon put online a version of Warpath, Mimic and Wendigo (you seem to work on it)? I would like to add it to my mugen game Hulk.
Back to top Go down
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser   Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 9:39 am

Cravd: Thank you
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser   Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 10:35 am

Warpath?? Wendigo?? No, the only characters of X-Men I'm working on is Thunderbird (Warpath's older brother), Changeling (also known as Morph) Sunfire and Mimic. I hope this year to release one or two.

¿Warpath? ¿Wendigo? No, los únicos personajes de X-Men que estoy trabajando es Thunderbird (el hermano mayor de Warpath); Changeling (tambien conocido como Morph); Sunfire y Mimic. Espero este año liberar a uno o dos.
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser   Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser EmptyMarch 9th 2014, 3:31 am

Checking in on how the next update is coming along?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser   Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk Professor with Intro and attack with Gun Laser
Page 1 of 1