The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SPRITE REQUEST
Intro and ending Hulk Savage Emptyby Shining Today at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Intro and ending Hulk Savage Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Intro and ending Hulk Savage Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Intro and ending Hulk Savage Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Intro and ending Hulk Savage

Go down 
+2
Ax
kenschin1982
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kenschin1982

Intro and ending Hulk Savage Empty
PostSubject: Intro and ending Hulk Savage   Intro and ending Hulk Savage EmptyFebruary 1st 2014, 4:08 pm

Hello I put you in sharing the intro and the end character in arcade mode wild Hulk I realized in the mugen game I'm currently realized.

Intro and ending Hulk Savage 1033_i10

https://i.servimg.com/u/f55/18/72/56/40/1033_i10.png

http://www.4shared.com/rar/KN6qv0-dba/intro_et_ending_hulk_savage.html
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Intro and ending Hulk Savage   Intro and ending Hulk Savage EmptyFebruary 1st 2014, 6:43 pm

This is wonderful, it has many frames and it shows great progression of the story coming in step by step.

Very good!
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Intro and ending Hulk Savage   Intro and ending Hulk Savage EmptyFebruary 1st 2014, 9:23 pm

WHY PUT THIS IN MY CHAR-??
Back to top Go down
lucaster

PostSubject: Re: Intro and ending Hulk Savage   Intro and ending Hulk Savage EmptyFebruary 1st 2014, 10:43 pm

I put this intro in Ax's Hulk because this is really good, Nice works kenschin1982  Intro and ending Hulk Savage 670481599 

yolomate wrote:

What ?

Back to top Go down
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: Intro and ending Hulk Savage   Intro and ending Hulk Savage EmptyFebruary 2nd 2014, 7:09 am

lucaster wrote:
I put this intro in Ax's Hulk because this is really good, Nice works kenschin1982  Intro and ending Hulk Savage 670481599 

yolomate wrote:

What ?

Thanks you. As I am on my game Hulk, I will surely intro Joe Fixit Hulk and a Professor jour.If you know where I can get the end of Hulk Professor created by Doorhenge and inspired game Marvel Super Heroes Super Famicom, I will interested. If you know too where I can get characters from the world of Hulk (I got already Rulk, Wonder Woman in She-Hulk, Modock, I expect to got one day online Absorbing Man, the Abomination, Doc Samson and the Leader, I would like too) drop da bomb 
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Intro and ending Hulk Savage   Intro and ending Hulk Savage EmptyFebruary 2nd 2014, 8:32 pm

How I can put the intro and end in the char? Intro and ending Hulk Savage 2649099129 
Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: Intro and ending Hulk Savage   Intro and ending Hulk Savage EmptyFebruary 3rd 2014, 2:46 am

yolomate wrote:
How I can put the intro and end in the char? Intro and ending Hulk Savage 2649099129 

you have to open the file "hulk.def " and find

[Arcade]
intro.storyboard=
ending.storyboard=

there you can add the intro and ending ok  Intro and ending Hulk Savage 670481599 
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Intro and ending Hulk Savage   Intro and ending Hulk Savage EmptyFebruary 5th 2014, 1:27 pm

pseudoingles wrote:
yolomate wrote:

you have to open the file "hulk.def "   and find

[Arcade]
intro.storyboard=    
ending.storyboard=

there you can add the intro and ending ok  Intro and ending Hulk Savage 670481599 

NO WORKIN TO ME WHY??
Back to top Go down
kenschin1982

PostSubject: Re: Intro and ending Hulk Savage   Intro and ending Hulk Savage EmptyFebruary 6th 2014, 8:32 pm

You want to send me your character that I try to add it the intro and conclusion? I send it back to you immediately after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro and ending Hulk Savage   Intro and ending Hulk Savage EmptyMay 12th 2017, 6:12 pm

please someone have this intro and ending ? i want hers but link is dead Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://wendellreis007.wixsite.com/wendellreis007
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro and ending Hulk Savage   Intro and ending Hulk Savage Empty

Back to top Go down

Intro and ending Hulk Savage
Page 1 of 1