The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Intro / ending help Emptyby ralaco Today at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Intro / ending help Emptyby Shining Today at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Intro / ending help Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Intro / ending help Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Intro / ending help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
venom305

venom305

Intro / ending help Empty
PostSubject: Intro / ending help   Intro / ending help EmptyJuly 22nd 2015, 6:30 pm

Hey guys, Im a new member but have been following you guys for many years and Ive decided to try and make some kind of contribution to this great site and the many great people dedicated to mugen. Now Im no coder or anything but I have taught myself how to make intros and ending for characters. I plan on making many and my first is going to be for shredder(dcats in specific) Now I got it working and it plays just fine but the problem Im having is centering the video I cant find anywhere that explains how to set the intro dead center. When the intro plays its too far down on the right and you cant see the whole video. Ive tried moving it around in fighter factory but no luck. please any help would be nice. once done I plan on releasing it here and working on many more. Thanks in advance. PS Im also having an issue where it takes a good 15 seconds or so for the intro to start. it will just sit in a dark screen with the character select music playing then it starts. any info would be appreciated thanks again
Back to top Go down
Dave Rattlz

Dave Rattlz

PostSubject: Re: Intro / ending help   Intro / ending help EmptyJuly 22nd 2015, 7:19 pm

ok I'm not sure if this will fix it since I do not have much experience with Intros/Endings, for the problem of the intro taking too long to start try changing these parameters:

fadein.time = 60 change this value to whatever time you want

or if that does not solve the issue

layer0.starttime = 0

as for the intro not being in the right position try adjusting the layers' offset
layer0.offset, layer1.offset etc.

I'm not sure of this will work for you, as I said I'm not very experienced in Intro creation but I hope this helps you Intro / ending help 670481599
Back to top Go down
venom305

venom305

PostSubject: Re: Intro / ending help   Intro / ending help EmptyJuly 22nd 2015, 7:47 pm

Thanks Dave I got it centered took alot of trail and error but i got it, but the intro is still taking a bit long to start up. no matter what number i put for the fadein.time it still takes about the same time to start
Back to top Go down
Dave Rattlz

Dave Rattlz

PostSubject: Re: Intro / ending help   Intro / ending help EmptyJuly 22nd 2015, 8:36 pm

is the filesize of the intro too big cause if it is that's a normal thing, also have you tried the layer0.starttime = 0 ?
Back to top Go down
venom305

venom305

PostSubject: Re: Intro / ending help   Intro / ending help EmptyJuly 22nd 2015, 8:47 pm

could be its about a 2 and a half video. I didnt realize how much more work it would be for such a short video. I think that did the trick thanks for the quick responses. just a little bit more tinkering and i think it should be ready to go thanks again for the help
Back to top Go down
Dave Rattlz

Dave Rattlz

PostSubject: Re: Intro / ending help   Intro / ending help EmptyJuly 23rd 2015, 7:21 am

You´re welcome man! Intro / ending help 670481599
Back to top Go down
venom305

venom305

PostSubject: Re: Intro / ending help   Intro / ending help EmptyJuly 24th 2015, 2:42 am

ok looks like Ive run into another issue. Now the audio and the video dont quite sync up right. the audio seems to be a lil lagging behind or the video is moving faster than it should? any suggestions on with lines i might need to change. any help would be appreciated thanks
Back to top Go down
Dave Rattlz

Dave Rattlz

PostSubject: Re: Intro / ending help   Intro / ending help EmptyJuly 24th 2015, 5:55 am

yeah the video must be faster than it should try changing the begin action time values
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Intro / ending help   Intro / ending help EmptyJuly 24th 2015, 6:32 am

Thank you for your tip! Smile   I also want to learn how to make MUGEN intro/ending too! Intro / ending help 2800933067
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro / ending help   Intro / ending help Empty

Back to top Go down

Intro / ending help
Page 1 of 1