The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Hulk and Savage Hulk Dr. Doom & Apocalypse Mugen fight in my custom mugen!  Emptyby ralaco Today at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Hulk and Savage Hulk Dr. Doom & Apocalypse Mugen fight in my custom mugen!  Emptyby Oguyaka. Today at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Hulk and Savage Hulk Dr. Doom & Apocalypse Mugen fight in my custom mugen!  Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Hulk and Savage Hulk Dr. Doom & Apocalypse Mugen fight in my custom mugen!  Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hulk and Savage Hulk Dr. Doom & Apocalypse Mugen fight in my custom mugen!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

Hulk and Savage Hulk Dr. Doom & Apocalypse Mugen fight in my custom mugen!  Empty
PostSubject: Hulk and Savage Hulk Dr. Doom & Apocalypse Mugen fight in my custom mugen!    Hulk and Savage Hulk Dr. Doom & Apocalypse Mugen fight in my custom mugen!  EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 7:43 pm

lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
batcat74

Hulk and Savage Hulk Dr. Doom & Apocalypse Mugen fight in my custom mugen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk and Savage Hulk Dr. Doom & Apocalypse Mugen fight in my custom mugen!    Hulk and Savage Hulk Dr. Doom & Apocalypse Mugen fight in my custom mugen!  EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 7:57 pm

love the music track yolomate....what game is it from....possibly send me that track, great for a new Apocalypse theme instead of the same ol x-men vs street fighter theme for apoc
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Hulk and Savage Hulk Dr. Doom & Apocalypse Mugen fight in my custom mugen!    Hulk and Savage Hulk Dr. Doom & Apocalypse Mugen fight in my custom mugen!  EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 11:08 pm

someone should fix the AI on that Doom cuz he spams like crazy...
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Hulk and Savage Hulk Dr. Doom & Apocalypse Mugen fight in my custom mugen!    Hulk and Savage Hulk Dr. Doom & Apocalypse Mugen fight in my custom mugen!  EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 9:48 am

batcat74 wrote:
love the music track yolomate....what game is it from....possibly send me that track, great for a new Apocalypse theme instead of the same ol x-men vs street fighter theme for apoc

is my mugen custom DC vs Marvel 1.0 the song is Call of ancients of soul calibur!!

hahaha yeahh Dr Doom goin crazy!!!
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Hulk and Savage Hulk Dr. Doom & Apocalypse Mugen fight in my custom mugen!    Hulk and Savage Hulk Dr. Doom & Apocalypse Mugen fight in my custom mugen!  EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 10:01 am

see the another video in this place
yolomate wrote:

lol!lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk and Savage Hulk Dr. Doom & Apocalypse Mugen fight in my custom mugen!    Hulk and Savage Hulk Dr. Doom & Apocalypse Mugen fight in my custom mugen!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk and Savage Hulk Dr. Doom & Apocalypse Mugen fight in my custom mugen!
Page 1 of 1