The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
A couple of characters from DC at ma Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
A couple of characters from DC at ma Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
A couple of characters from DC at ma Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
A couple of characters from DC at ma Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A couple of characters from DC at ma

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

A couple of characters from DC at ma Empty
PostSubject: A couple of characters from DC at ma   A couple of characters from DC at ma EmptyJune 9th 2023, 11:40 am

So don't know if I'm allowed to post this because it's over at the banned site MA but they have a few new DC characters edist I don't know maybe someone can post the what the characters look like if they download them so no links sorry but rasing awareness for the release  I don't know the quality I haven't downloaded a character since Halloween:(
A couple of characters from DC at ma Screen18

Ty likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: A couple of characters from DC at ma   A couple of characters from DC at ma EmptyJune 9th 2023, 1:32 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
So don't know if I'm allowed to post this because it's over at the banned site MA but they have a few new DC characters edist I don't know maybe someone can post the what the characters look like if they download them so no links sorry but rasing awareness for the release  I don't know the quality I haven't downloaded a character since Halloween:(
A couple of characters from DC at ma Screen18
the problem with this "editor of chars" some palettes are similar mine creations...
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: A couple of characters from DC at ma   A couple of characters from DC at ma EmptyJune 9th 2023, 3:10 pm

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
DerWerwolf

DerWerwolf

PostSubject: Re: A couple of characters from DC at ma   A couple of characters from DC at ma EmptyJune 9th 2023, 3:46 pm

This is a good place to find and download characters, in fact those are already there:

https://mugenfreeforall.com/topic/47988-dc-comics-collection/

Btw the ones without image are from Cesarsombra lmao
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: A couple of characters from DC at ma   A couple of characters from DC at ma EmptyJune 9th 2023, 8:55 pm

I saw mantis dark claw fero lad elephantman utopian I haven't seen them on other Places that's what I was showing not raven or guardian
Back to top Go down
DerWerwolf

DerWerwolf

PostSubject: Re: A couple of characters from DC at ma   A couple of characters from DC at ma EmptyJune 9th 2023, 10:40 pm

A couple of characters from DC at ma QbBXSP4A couple of characters from DC at ma XSn3Oj7A couple of characters from DC at ma 8hE9W5KA couple of characters from DC at ma JE2DyBg

These are the main sprites of those chars, Utopian doesn't seem to be there, and it seems Mantis is a bad palswap of antman.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: A couple of characters from DC at ma   A couple of characters from DC at ma EmptyJune 10th 2023, 8:07 am

Oh ok I had hoped they were good edits Sad
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: A couple of characters from DC at ma   A couple of characters from DC at ma EmptyJune 10th 2023, 11:31 am

DerWerwolf wrote:
This is a good place to find and download characters, in fact those are already there:

https://mugenfreeforall.com/topic/47988-dc-comics-collection/

Btw the ones without image are from Cesarsombra lmao
yeah that without images are cesarsombra...I beliave that!! and he put a  "Homelander" with horrible palette and I put(in joke) why no put my palette version, because my palette is more beauty hahahaha

my palette Homelander
A couple of characters from DC at ma Superm30
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: A couple of characters from DC at ma   A couple of characters from DC at ma EmptyJune 10th 2023, 12:22 pm

Fire and Raven HD are cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple of characters from DC at ma   A couple of characters from DC at ma Empty

Back to top Go down

A couple of characters from DC at ma
Page 1 of 1