The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha Emptyby MERK_U Today at 1:51 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:40 pm

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:37 pm

» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha Emptyby yolomate Today at 1:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Welldone

Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha Empty
PostSubject: Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha   Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha EmptyMay 21st 2015, 5:35 am

They are the great cutely couple.  Razz Mai Shiranui and Deadpool.

Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha Mai_sh11
Deadpool (Left) Mai Shiranui (Right)

And meanwhile, Andy Bogard gets really mad and seeking for revenge.

Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha Mad_an12
Andy Bogard

I know Deadpool from Marvel, Mai Shiranui and Andy Bogard from SNK's Fatal Fury and The King of Fighters.

Check out my cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha   Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha EmptyMay 21st 2015, 10:03 am

Oh Mai and Andy..............a legendary couple! yes
Never thought of Deadpool having such love crush! Surprised

Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRkXk3kP5oXWGIi3_muu-5haxwn3t-Z2FbRCOPZNpmDFEQulqi_Q

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIShyovGdmZlu8ygy5h9ko55OopzUtI56qrkxTLawrbkyM1a_T1A

My previous matched-up MUGEN couples when I was still at MFFA:

Kung Fu Man and Kung Fu Girl:
Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha 39iqIfi
- Everybody knows Kung Fu Man's girl-friend has been captured by Suave Dude, however, it seems to be his eternal mission to rescue her.  So, I am trying to make a matching with Kung Fu Girl for him, just for the time being...........

Ravenous and Ella
Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha ZjL3lr3
- I think Ravenous and Ella will make a good couple because both of them are from the same bloody Hell/Well.......
* don't mess with them in the Team Arcade Simul mode..........you will regret it......

Kaname and Miduma
Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha LaroK4U
- Kaname is an energetic pal and I think it may help the sluggish Miduma gal gain some more energy.

Orochi Head and Yatteyaru-Death
Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha DSaFiI9
- Orochi Head and Yatteyaru-Death are like spiders -- male spider and female spider -- hope Yatteyaru-Death won't eat Orochi Head
* this is the type of couple matching that requires a death-contract

Kusaregedo and Kyouki
Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha 4ENJeEA
- Both are some Japanese monsters.  What a matching.  I wonder what their child/children may look like (~scary thought~).......

Kiyoshi Hattori and Fujibayash Suzu
Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha 4lZLWHh
- Both like ninja cos-playing and ninja training.  What a matching.  Yet I worry that Fujibayash Suzu might feel unconfident because of her low-res sprites.  I suggest her to go to a Beauty Centre to find some good spriter to help her upgrade sprites to hi-res, yet she just refused to pay extra for that........

Hokutomaru and Ibuki
Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha FMuSkHV
- I think they need some time to admit to admire each other.  I will try to convince them to make a good ninja couple.

Asura and Shiki
Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha ZEuBR3M
- Asura saved Shiki from her brainwashed slavery life, they went through much hardship in their life...

Ken and Eliza
Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha Lw3RWrE
- Ken won the SF2 tournament and married Eliza - a very well-known successful story indeed!

Battler and Beatrice
Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha H3OnegK
- Battler and his Beato.........also went through so many hard times (those cruel logic games) and now they are living happily in the Golden Land...

Charlotte and Haoumaru
Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha IN9R3d4
- In Samurai Showdown/Spirits II, Charlotte missed the chance to let Haoumaru know of her affection.  In MUGEN, Charlotte has plenty of time to re-arrange her feeling towards Haoumaru.

Casey Jones and April O'Neil
Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha UF83isA
- In Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Casey and April have been through many exciting adventures.  They both are considered a matched couple with a common goal together.  They can continue their common goal in the wonderful world of MUGEN.

Baraka and Mileena
Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha ITFvU8b
- In Mortal Kombat II, Baraka and Mileena are a rumored couple.  They might make a cruel beast couple, yet in MUGEN even way more cruel and beastiful couples are not rare.

Son Goku and Chi Chi
Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha 8JPOSJp
    Son Goku:  "Chi Chi, I will be back!"
    Chi Chi:   "*sob* You must not die again! *sob*"

Baraka and Mileena
Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha ITFvU8b
- In Mortal Kombat II, Baraka and Mileena are a rumored couple.  They might make a cruel beast couple, yet in MUGEN even way more cruel and beastiful couples are not rare.
   * Some Baraka and Mileena sweet moments:

so sweet:
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha   Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha EmptyMay 25th 2015, 3:19 am

Hahahahaha. All of your pictures are so sweet at all, Borewood. The pictures I showed you are the parody story pictures, it's really funny. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Even if Andy Bogard takes his vengeance on Deadpool for steal Mai Shiranui from him, Andy wants a payback with him. Hahaha. In the next episode is Andy Bogard VS Deadpool: Winner Gets Mai Shiranui! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha   Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha EmptyMay 25th 2015, 4:07 am

When I was playing survival game of Mai Shiranui and Deadpool on Marvel VS SNK: Brawl of Super Heroes on M.U.G.E.N. I snapped shot at Mai and Deadpool winning a victory in the 1st match: when Mai opens her fan in the sideways, "Yop, Meebaichi!", and Deadpool says in his quote when he asked his video recorder when he wins the victory, saying, "You were recording at, weren't you, player? No? Haha.. WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WEREN'T RECORDING AT??!!!". Deadpool's really funny comedian Marvel Superheroes from Weapon X. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha   Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha Empty

Back to top Go down

Mai Shiranui and Deadpool The Cutely Couple. Haha
Page 1 of 1