The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? Emptyby ralaco Today at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? Emptyby Shining Today at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Welldone

How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? Empty
PostSubject: How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters?   How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? EmptyJuly 21st 2016, 4:37 pm

I just wanna know how to do the character endings for the mugen characters while they were finished up the fight in the last game the final battle during the story mode and arcade mode. I want a steps and tutorial for doing the characters ending for the Mugen characters. Please, help me! How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters?

How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? 2649099129

(No rude Answers)
Back to top Go down
RyoHazaki

RyoHazaki

PostSubject: Re: How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters?   How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? EmptyJuly 21st 2016, 4:43 pm

Hi, I'm new to this as well. Are you asking how to make your own custom ending(s) that YOU create from scratch or simply adding pre-made ones from other games you can download?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters?   How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? EmptyJuly 21st 2016, 4:55 pm

@RyoHazaki Yes, I'm just asking for help for doing the mugen characters' ending during the story mode. You know, I've been downloaded the videos of Street Fighter II Champion Edition Characters' Endings and Fatal Fury 2 Characters' Endings. But, I want to add the ending videos and images onto the mugen characters for the story mode on mugen, like Ryu, E. Honda, Blanka and more. But, I got Fighter Factory 3.
Back to top Go down
RyoHazaki

RyoHazaki

PostSubject: Re: How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters?   How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? EmptyJuly 21st 2016, 9:32 pm

ok do the following:

Let's say you want to do an ending for Ryu. Use this link:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mugen+storyboards

1. select the Storyboards - Downloads - The MUGEN ARCHIVE link
How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? Captur12

2. scroll down and select this one by ELECTRO for example:How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? Captur13

3. ok let's go ahead and download itHow can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? Captur14

4. Find where you downloaded your file, extract/copy etc to your desktop. it should be named Ultimate_Ryu_SF2_Intro-Ending_Pack and look like this:How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? Captur15 Have a look inside. You should have the following files:How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? Captur16

5. I've got a Ryu in my mugen, so i'll move (copy/paste if you prefer) the the files inside of that folder like so: How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? Captur17

6. From here you can finish adding the ending in two ways. I'll paste the intro/ending text here from the intro/ending def files.

RYU_Ultimate_intro.def
RYU_Ultimate_Ending.def

for reference, I've simply copied the texts from these two files: How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? Captur18

From here you can open Ryu in Fighter Factory 3. So when you do you'll notice How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? Captur19  the bottom this text
[Arcade]
intro.storyboard=
ending.storyboard=   simply add the above text so it will look like this:

[Arcade]
intro.storyboard=RYU_Ultimate_intro.def
ending.storyboard=RYU_Ultimate_Ending.def

You can also do this through the Ryu .def file in the same manner.

You've just added your intro and ending for Ryu. When you play with Ryu it will look like this Hope this helps.
It's the same process for all characters for the most part. If you run into any problems let me know How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? 670481599
Back to top Go down
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters?   How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? EmptyJuly 22nd 2016, 5:14 pm

Oh wait, hold up, Ryo. Haha. I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you. I've been downloaded videos from YouTube. :-)
Back to top Go down
RyoHazaki

RyoHazaki

PostSubject: Re: How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters?   How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? EmptyJuly 22nd 2016, 9:46 pm

OK. I'm unsure of how to make them from youtube videos. Perhaps the more skilled members here can assist you in that area. Good luck to you. Here's some other links that may interest you.
http://mugenengine.blogspot.com/2008/07/makeing-storyboard-for-mugen.html
http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1357
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/mugen-story-mode-2-3-source-code-released-136211.0.html
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/continuous-arcade-storyboard-103752.0.html
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/i-will-make-intro-116978.0.html
http://www.elecbyte.com/mugendocs-11b1/storyboard.html
Back to top Go down
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters?   How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? EmptyJuly 24th 2016, 7:54 pm

Okay. Thank you, Ryo. Maybe I can treat you like a family, friend that I can add you on. Haha. I'm just playing with you. Thank you very much, my friend! :-) You're the best.
Back to top Go down
RyoHazaki

RyoHazaki

PostSubject: Re: How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters?   How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? EmptyJuly 24th 2016, 8:39 pm

Anytime. Please be sure to ask some of the more experienced members, I'm sure they can point you in the right direction. Check these out if you've time: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mugen+story+mode
Back to top Go down
RyoHazaki

RyoHazaki

PostSubject: Re: How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters?   How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 8:24 pm

This may be of assistance too: http://www.mugenimperiolatino.com/index.php?topic=916.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters?   How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters? Empty

Back to top Go down

How can I make the characters' ending for the mugen characters?
Page 1 of 1