The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic Emptyby Basara-kun Yesterday at 7:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic Emptyby Charmugen May 7th 2024, 9:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic

Go down 
+3
candido159
Doom
crosspotts1.0
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LasombraDemon

LasombraDemon

Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic Empty
PostSubject: Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic EmptyMay 30th 2022, 2:13 pm

Hey there! So, not many specific news as I'm knee deep into a couple of long-term projects.

One of them is a surprise, but the other I can show a bit more.

This might seem like small potatoes. What's so special about connecting two stages? Well, this system is not about just connecting two stages. It's about making an easy-to-edit way to interconnect stage grids. Yes, not just vertically. I'm planning it so we can break the left and right walls, and transition horizontally.

All the stuff you see there is editable in stage, no coding required. And it's gonna support up to... 99x99 stages.

Yes, the whole over 9000 thing.

This will mean 45 maps (think of them as variables) for each *scene*, where you can define which BGM you want, which PalFX you want, and many more details.

RN all the data being picked from the lower stage, in a [Constants] section, is this:
Floor_0_Column_0_Ceiling.Mode=2
Floor_0_Column_0_Ceiling.Health=2
Floor_0_Column_0_Ceiling.Time.to.Take=160;35 MINIMUM - 80 recommended
Floor_0_Column_0_Ceiling.Distance.Above=345
Floor_0_Column_0_Ceiling.Distance.Slam=175
Floor_0_Column_0_Ceiling.Bounce.Distance=130

This is easy enough to modify and fine-tune, and requires zero coding skills on behalf of stagemakers.

So, what am I doing right now? Polishing the spreadsheet I use to generate the code for this.

At least two fullgames might use this system, so I want to get it right. It's also being entirely coded in IKEMEN Go's new language, ZSS, which is honestly light years ahead of CNS.

So, stay tuned for more stuff!

And ask away any IKEMEN Go questions you might have. I'll reply to the best of my possibilities.

candido159 and RagDaemon like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic EmptyMay 30th 2022, 2:26 pm

It seems new codes
Continue with your ambitious project
The final result should be incredible
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic EmptyMay 30th 2022, 3:39 pm

Awesome have you ever played Digimon rumble arena I love how those stages would shift
Back to top Go down
LasombraDemon

LasombraDemon

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic EmptyMay 30th 2022, 5:22 pm

Can't say I know Digimon arena. But if you get the sprites, I'm more than willing to code any stage interactives. Smile

Another release, in the meantime.

From Slammasters 2, this time it's Mexico! Full interactives, as usual. And a very polished rope system. Universal, as usual, plug & play.

Stage by Foobs.

Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic 8b4cdu

Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic S514ko

As a new member I cannot post files yet... So...

files.
catb ox.
moe/
jbz964.
z ip
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic EmptyMay 30th 2022, 6:24 pm

LasombraDemon wrote:
Can't say I know Digimon arena. But if you get the sprites, I'm more than willing to code any stage interactives. Smile

From Slammasters 2, this time it's Mexico! Full interactives, as usual. And a very polished rope system. Universal, as usual, plug & play.

Stage by Foobs.

files.
catb ox.
moe/
jbz964.
z ip

Code:
http://files.catbox.moe/jbz964.zip
Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic EmptyMay 30th 2022, 7:29 pm

Yes awesome
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic EmptyMay 31st 2022, 8:51 am

LasombraDemon wrote:

Stage by Foobs.

Code:

thanks for releasing. sorry about the links thing. its an attempt to prevent new spambot accounts from spamming links. we havent had that problem in awhile, so maybe i'll try and re-visit permissions.

in this quote, i took doom's edit to edit your quote to include the link.

btw, from other parts of the forum:
- i took your awesome answering questions bit and made it an all-new topic
- do not worry about double posts (especially in MMV news). only posting limits we care about are: 1) try and limit drama 2) dont necrobump a WIP topic just to ask for progress

LasombraDemon likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic EmptyMay 31st 2022, 8:21 pm

Doom wrote:
LasombraDemon wrote:

Stage by Foobs.

files.
catb ox.
moe/
jbz964.
z ip

Code:
Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic 670481599
I tried the link but it doesn't seem to work
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic EmptyMay 31st 2022, 8:45 pm

Yes it works for me... yes

ED : It downloads automatically, without interface. Look in your download folder. Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic 3876111886

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic EmptyMay 31st 2022, 11:57 pm

If you have a add blocker that might be why

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic EmptyJune 1st 2022, 6:34 am

Hmm really weird I've tried laptop, tablet, and cellphone and it says​ that site can't be reached scratch
Back to top Go down
LasombraDemon

LasombraDemon

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic EmptyJune 1st 2022, 9:02 am

candido159 wrote:
Hmm really weird I've tried laptop, tablet, and cellphone and it says​ that site can't be reached scratch
Tried to reupload here, for you:

Code:
https://mediafire.com/file/5u175gxk1ab7dk5/SM2-Mexico.zip/file

Last edited by volzzilla on June 1st 2022, 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix link)

candido159 likes this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic EmptyJune 1st 2022, 11:46 am

LasombraDemon wrote:
candido159 wrote:
Tried to reupload here, for you:

Code:
https://mediafire.com/file/5u175gxk1ab7dk5/SM2-Mexico.zip/file

Sweet! Thanks ilu
Back to top Go down
LasombraDemon

LasombraDemon

PostSubject: Ring Out, Ropes, Crow Cheering and Bury Finisher Universal system + 16 stages    Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic EmptyJune 6th 2022, 12:51 pm

www.mediafire.com/file/03cjm54pmu0zs2y/Arena+System.7z/file

Last edited by volzzilla on June 6th 2022, 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remove adfly)
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic EmptyJune 6th 2022, 3:27 pm

Can you just accidently walk off on some
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next