The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic Emptyby JARRO77 Today at 12:27 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic

Go down 
+12
Shining
alnyrd
sil3nt_j
Fede X
OGSymbiote
chancethegamer
Splash
BigPimp
candido159
MatreroG
crosspotts1.0
Doom
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LasombraDemon

LasombraDemon

Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic EmptyMay 27th 2022, 1:58 pm

Hey there! Having done a ton collabs with other authors (Matrero, Vegaz, Taybear/XCheatdeath and Reginukem, among others) I'm working on a Slammasters 2 stage with my friend Foobs. This will have full interactivity under IKEMEN Go, as that's usually my thing.

gartanham, MatreroG, Splash and ZONIK like this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic EmptyMay 27th 2022, 5:03 pm

Welcome .. Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic 705151839
Luck bro ... Smile
_________
Bienvenido al foro ... dx
Mucha suerte con tus proyectos ... sonrisa
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic EmptyMay 27th 2022, 5:11 pm

Awesome work I hope someone can make a stage with platform sto interact with and jump on and pit falls oh can you imagine the Fun 😊
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic EmptyMay 27th 2022, 9:20 pm

welcome to MMV Smile

and thank you for using the MMV news like you did Very Happy wish more people did that.

give me a screen shot and i'll put it in the preview panel next i'm online. also i know you have made stages and the such. ever coded a character towards release? i ask because it matters regarding membergroups.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
LasombraDemon

LasombraDemon

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic EmptyMay 27th 2022, 11:09 pm

Whoa! Thanks for warm welcome!

Gracias Doom! Un gusto, che!

Crosspots, full platform support for IKEMEN Go is still in development. They are a very complex thing, so let's hope we can have them by the end of the year.

Volzzilla, I plan to put all my WIPs and releases here, as I prefer to keep all my stuff in a single topic. I hope you don't mind those being IKEMEN Go only.

Also I am a total klutz when it comes to internet stuffs so I uploaded this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To answer your question: technically, you can consider my stage interactives to actually be characters. IKEMEN Go only pulls its stage magic because it runs a 9th character (outside of team p1 and team p2), which has a .DEF with a name, CMD, AIR, and code with helpers, SCTRLs, Triggers, HitDefs, etc.

Also, most of my stuff are collaborations, as I am not usually developing the stages themselves (plus I *hate* all spritestuff; I'm a coder).

So yeah, I'm kind of a weird creator with a very specific niche. But hey, you want interactives added into your stages? Let me know, more than happy to do more collabs. bub

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic EmptyMay 28th 2022, 3:41 pm

I'll take your word for it in how spoke of IKEMEN working re: character creation when it comes to membergroup.

With that said, I hope you will quid pro quo a little in taking a lead in our IKEMEN section. I know I have little knowledge of it and I assume many others are the same.

By lead I mean, you are welcome to make pretty much the same topic, 1 such as this in projects, and whatever similarities (or the exact same info, or however you seek to handle it) in the IKEMEN section as well.

Also maybe, if someone asked some question in that section, hoping you can maybe help them. For example, duracelluar recently posted a topic there and I asked something that has gone unanswered.

And obviously, if you want to take the initiative to make any other topics that educate people on IKEMEN, that would be completely appreciated as well.

===

One last thing, even if I said it before....I totally appreciate you posting in MMV news. I've been attempting to get all people to use their WIPs/releases as replies there, but you are 1 of the first to actually do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic EmptyMay 28th 2022, 9:47 pm

@LasombraDemon nice to see your magic around here Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
LasombraDemon

LasombraDemon

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic EmptyMay 30th 2022, 6:35 am

Again, thanks! Que gusto verte, compatriota Matrero!

Volzzilla, I dare say I'm (again) a bit of a particular IKEMEN Go fan. More than willing and ready to make a topic at the specific engine section, today I'll prolly have a new video of another WIP, that makes it worth it.

I also usually make a topic in the "Projects" section of forums, for two reasons:
-Forums don't usually have a specific section for Projects in their IKEMEN Go subsections.
-Truth be told, IKEMEN Go subsections are usually way too hidden and people hardly check them out. This is a problem everywhere... At least until IKEMEN Go becomes the dominant engine alternative and 1.0 and 1.1b become like DOS Mugen.

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic EmptyMay 30th 2022, 7:36 am

I'm hoping I can get ikemen on my raspberry pi so I can make it easier to play for my kids
Back to top Go down
LasombraDemon

LasombraDemon

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic EmptyMay 30th 2022, 8:22 am

IKGo on Raspberry is something I'll be doing quite soon. I have a CRT and the cables and buttons ready for my own arcade at home.
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic EmptyMay 30th 2022, 9:15 am

Awesome! This makes me wanna go to switch MUGEN 1.1 to IKEMEN Go with such wonderful stages Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic EmptyMay 30th 2022, 10:50 am

candido159 wrote:
Awesome! This makes me wanna go to switch MUGEN 1.1 to IKEMEN Go with such wonderful stages Very Happy

yeah... been looking at some of those videos too, great new features Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic 670481599
hopefully Ikemen Go will be bugfree someday, it is really a future of Mugen, it seems
Back to top Go down
Splash

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic EmptyMay 30th 2022, 11:27 am

LasombraDemon wrote:
Hey there! Having done a ton collabs with other authors (Matrero, Vegaz, Taybear/XCheatdeath and Reginukem, among others) I'm working on a Slammasters 2 stage with my friend Foobs. This will have full interactivity under IKEMEN Go, as that's usually my thing.

Glad see you here friend.

Here is one of the best forums. Everyone respects everyone.
Back to top Go down
LasombraDemon

LasombraDemon

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic EmptyMay 30th 2022, 5:20 pm

BigPimp wrote:
candido159 wrote:

yeah... been looking at some of those videos too, great new features Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic 670481599
hopefully Ikemen Go will be bugfree someday, it is really a future of Mugen, it seems
The very few bugs it has are honestly marginal and hardly affect any creations. The pros outweigh the cons, big time, IMO. Wink

Splash wrote:

Glad see you here friend.

Here is one of the best forums. Everyone respects everyone.
Thanks! So nice to see so many familiar names. And the respect part is crucial. Really nice!
Back to top Go down
LasombraDemon

LasombraDemon

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic EmptyJuly 6th 2022, 4:28 pm

More advances in the multi-scene stage system. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic   Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next