The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
10 new Stages [Various Games] - Reached the mark of 400 converted stages Wohoo Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
10 new Stages [Various Games] - Reached the mark of 400 converted stages Wohoo Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
10 new Stages [Various Games] - Reached the mark of 400 converted stages Wohoo Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
10 new Stages [Various Games] - Reached the mark of 400 converted stages Wohoo Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

10 new Stages [Various Games] - Reached the mark of 400 converted stages Wohoo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cenobite 53

10 new Stages [Various Games] - Reached the mark of 400 converted stages Wohoo Empty
PostSubject: 10 new Stages [Various Games] - Reached the mark of 400 converted stages Wohoo   10 new Stages [Various Games] - Reached the mark of 400 converted stages Wohoo EmptyOctober 12th 2015, 3:37 pm

With this release I have contributed 400 stages for mugen

PC

Fight n Jokes

10 new Stages [Various Games] - Reached the mark of 400 converted stages Wohoo Fnj_duke10 new Stages [Various Games] - Reached the mark of 400 converted stages Wohoo Fnj_magilla

PSX

The Masters Fighter

10 new Stages [Various Games] - Reached the mark of 400 converted stages Wohoo Mf_kain10 new Stages [Various Games] - Reached the mark of 400 converted stages Wohoo Mf_mrdeath

Arcade

Survival Arts

10 new Stages [Various Games] - Reached the mark of 400 converted stages Wohoo Sv_gunner10 new Stages [Various Games] - Reached the mark of 400 converted stages Wohoo Sv_hiryu

Amiga

Shadow Fighter

10 new Stages [Various Games] - Reached the mark of 400 converted stages Wohoo Shadf_pakistan10 new Stages [Various Games] - Reached the mark of 400 converted stages Wohoo Shadf_tibet

X-Fighter

10 new Stages [Various Games] - Reached the mark of 400 converted stages Wohoo Xf_bay10 new Stages [Various Games] - Reached the mark of 400 converted stages Wohoo Xf_jungle

Since I am not allowed to post links, just google "cenobite mugen" , it is the first page listed.
I read, that I can only post links after 7 days (guess for bot protection?!)

Edit by Admin, Link added: http://cenobite53.mugengermany.com/

But anyways enjoy the stages

Last edited by volzzilla on October 15th 2015, 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link added)
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

10 new Stages [Various Games] - Reached the mark of 400 converted stages Wohoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 new Stages [Various Games] - Reached the mark of 400 converted stages Wohoo   10 new Stages [Various Games] - Reached the mark of 400 converted stages Wohoo EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 11:26 am

>> 400 stages for mugen

Wow..... Surprised ......man you are just an extraordinarily hard-working MUGEN content maker!  yes

I want to thank you again, for your Bonus Stage of Asura Buster for MUGEN! 10 new Stages [Various Games] - Reached the mark of 400 converted stages Wohoo 705151839

Yes I (and I believe all MUGEN'ers) have been enjoying your MUGEN stages very much all the times!   drop da bomb Plus I like your web site very much it is so stylish! king
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

10 new Stages [Various Games] - Reached the mark of 400 converted stages Wohoo
Page 1 of 1