The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update

Go down 
+15
volzzilla
deanjo2000
ParaDo0x
crosspotts1.0
Doom
thatguy
candido159
jspiderman171717
GTAGuy
XmatixX
pseudoingles
Shining
warecus
dev
BigPimp
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BigPimp

Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update Empty
PostSubject: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update EmptyMay 15th 2022, 5:39 am

Hey guys, as promised, Lizard minigame and another Spider-man mugen update!

Changelog:

download:
Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/kxpl3y1940p2kzb/Spider-man_mugen.rar/file

have fun!

Angelus_Silverhead, deanjo2000, metamutant, pseudoingles, candido159, MatreroG, alnyrd and like this post

Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update EmptyMay 15th 2022, 6:08 am

Pretty good man. Now I kinda wish this was a full character haha. But I'm very grateful for this. Thank you.

BigPimp and metamutant like this post

Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update EmptyMay 15th 2022, 8:58 am

Looks really cool.

I agree with dev, this would make a great full char.

Did your ever fix morbius’ teleport hyper?

I would make lizard’s ai more aggressive.

BigPimp, dev and XmatixX like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update EmptyMay 15th 2022, 10:11 am

Congratulations to lizard minigame

I hope to see a complete character version

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update EmptyMay 15th 2022, 11:03 am

Wow, this is very good
Congratulations and thanks for share

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update EmptyMay 15th 2022, 12:47 pm

I recently made this head I don't know if you like it I based it on jed drangon's head
Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update Lizard11
postscript
I will not return from my retirement yet but I think I will work on it

gartanham, BigPimp and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update EmptyMay 15th 2022, 12:48 pm

by the way it looks great

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update EmptyMay 15th 2022, 1:27 pm

thanks guys
and yeah, just a minigame, ive tried to temper expectations somewhat, since i saw people getting way too excited for this like a full char, but ive tested this in game already and i knew it would be underwhelming if people expect it feel even somewhat close to a regular character

@warecus, i remember that bug man, ive tried to replicate it, to see whats exactly happening, but was unsuccesfull so far. ive tried to go on from the description, since its pretty accurate, but couldnt find whats wrong with the code yet either

Spoiler:

regarding AI, i think its mostly issue with the lack of attacks here. he just has 3 attacks currently, but ill try to write it to have at least a basic combo or something. and i also not forgetting that injection intro anim suggestion too

@XmatixX, it looks like a really cool modern lizard head. im a fan of the 90s myself though
but if you dont use it yourself, i for sure could use it for some of the new minions, if i diverse them in the future somehow. looks like maybe some small, but aggressive guy

ps. also, forgot to mention guys, kingpin has a new "alistair smythe" corner summon hyper

XmatixX likes this post

Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update EmptyMay 15th 2022, 1:51 pm

yes I plan to use it, you hit the nail on the head with the bases but I don't know whether to use the same bases or not others and regarding the minions if you can use the head if you want
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update EmptyMay 15th 2022, 1:57 pm

XmatixX wrote:
yes I plan to use it, you hit the nail on the head with the bases but I don't know whether to use the same bases or not others and regarding the minions if you can use the head if you want

if you plan to use it, i will leave it for your releases, but thank you

bases choice was difficult, you can also look up the lizard minigame thread, there was other great suggestions for minions, especially 1 by Crosspots
looked very close to what was lizard minions look in the ps1 game
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15233-lizard-and-lizards-beat-em-up-minigame
Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update EmptyMay 15th 2022, 2:14 pm

i plan to use bases like tiger, ghost kick and sabretooh and venom and some dfo bases maybe

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update EmptyMay 15th 2022, 3:17 pm

Man, i wish it was a completed character other than a mini game. Good sprites... Unless, we can take the sprites out and turn over the decent lizard over him. There, problem solved. The other fans have more time than you ever think.

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update EmptyMay 15th 2022, 5:09 pm

I already had the opportunity to test the update, all this feels more and more choreated and homogeneous. Speaking of the lizard minigame, it seemed like a good idea to place it at the beginning of the individual arcade mode to "warm up the engines" Although of course, I would also like Lizard to be a complete character, you know that you can count on me to make the sprites once hydroman is done done.

P.S. Lately I've been seeing that the Kingpin could be an excellent final boss character for the game, maybe some extra sprites and a hyper where he fires an energy beam from his staff could really kick things up a notch (Alistair's Hyper is pretty cool too)

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update EmptyMay 15th 2022, 5:12 pm

jspiderman171717 wrote:
I already had the opportunity to test the update, all this feels more and more choreated and homogeneous. Speaking of the lizard minigame, it seemed like a good idea to place it at the beginning of the individual arcade mode to "warm up the engines" Although of course, I would also like Lizard to be a complete character, you know that you can count on me to make the sprites once hydroman is done done.

P.S. Lately I've been seeing that the Kingpin could be an excellent final boss character for the game, maybe some extra sprites and a hyper where he fires an energy beam from his staff could really kick things up a notch (Alistair's Hyper is pretty cool too)

Quizas yo podria trabajar con el y algo de tu ayuda pero no se si estas disponible
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update EmptyMay 15th 2022, 5:20 pm

All I can say is maybe make the sewer stage his stage now and remove lizard sprites from the other stage

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update Empty

Back to top Go down

Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next