The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SPRITE REQUEST
New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update Emptyby Shining Today at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update

Go down 
+8
empawk
crosspotts1.0
volzzilla
OldGamer
warecus
Shining
wil.li.an
BigPimp
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BigPimp

New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update Empty
PostSubject: New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update   New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 28th 2022, 7:51 am

hey guys, kinda tired recently, so it will be quick
took way longer than i expected, probably couldve made shocker-difficulty character in the time i spent on this (maybe not)
but new symbiote spidey is done!, basic version
and also update for spidey mugen (i think only fix is: fix for a few chars that were able to walk before fight starts. now properly blocked for everyone, and new symbiote spidey replacing old one, of course)

Credits:

Download link ver.01/09/2022:
Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/febebm5tx11ge05/Spider-man_mugen.rar/file

have fun!

Last edited by BigPimp on September 1st 2022, 6:11 am; edited 3 times in total

Pilgrim, candido159, alnyrd, Jinky and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
wil.li.an

wil.li.an

PostSubject: Re: New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update   New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 28th 2022, 1:55 pm

great job BigPimb. I really admire your talent (and your productivity)

I'm going to miss the winpose with Peter's face from the old one.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update   New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 28th 2022, 2:46 pm

I m courious to try new symbiote Spiderman... But I m sure it s a nice work Wink

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update   New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 28th 2022, 3:35 pm

Damn bro. He looks nice. Great work and thank you.

I like him just like this.

Maybe for shits and gigs you can give him the orange mode lol
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update   New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 28th 2022, 4:13 pm

I found a bug Infinite with the New Symbiote Spider-man when he does his web jump swing.... eyes rolling
New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update AZTYqHc

gartanham and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update   New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 28th 2022, 9:17 pm

congrats on this major update of the game, and completing that char Smile

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update   New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 29th 2022, 1:25 am

wil.li.an wrote:
great job BigPimb. I really admire your talent (and your productivity)

I'm going to miss the winpose with Peter's face from the old one.

hey man, its mutual, hope to see you work on more stuff soon)
and i hope this version will be just a base for some future work
i know for a fact some people have pretty cool unique animations, including peter ones, so i hope they will see the light of day eventually

warecus wrote:
Damn bro. He looks nice. Great work and thank you.

I like him just like this.

Maybe for shits and gigs you can give him the orange mode lol

thanks)
yeah, just a way to play classic capcom spidey for now Wink
but maybe someone will make a new unique version out of him someday

OldGamer wrote:
I found a bug Infinite with the New Symbiote Spider-man when he does his web jump swing.... eyes rolling
New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update AZTYqHc

ahah, guess symbiote planet needs it back
but really he might have some bugs, ive also noticed another one, where he gets a duplicate sprite, when his web throw is hit with a projectile, but the coding is pretty much unchanged Kong's (only code changes are hyperbgs, hitsparks, pause menu, stuff like that, those cant be really causing any issues).. never seen this one before though. i might look at Zvitor's spidey later to see if he changed something in that move, since his based on Kong's too but in all years never seen such an issue with his
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update   New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 29th 2022, 4:42 am

How's the regular one fixes look
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update   New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 29th 2022, 9:33 pm

bug - hobgoblin is able to start the solo glider attack in mid air, causing him to stand there in mid air for a bit. seen in watch mode vs. a dupe hobgoblin.

ZONIK likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
empawk

PostSubject: Re: New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update   New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 29th 2022, 10:18 pm

volzzilla wrote:
bug - hobgoblin is able to start the solo glider attack in mid air, causing him to stand there in mid air for a bit. seen in watch mode vs. a dupe hobgoblin.
I miss when you used to do character reviews in-depth on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update   New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 30th 2022, 1:33 am

volzzilla wrote:

well, it seems to be another bug actually
since that hyper has a strict "triggerall = (Statetype = S)"

so my guess is that some opponent attack caused him to be suspended in the air with standtype instead of airtype
and it wasnt noticeable as is, since hover and stand animations are the same

this is a common plague for chars
rhino had this issue with his knee drop special in his original version, although he was doing it to himself, not the opponent
and vulture still has it on some of his original moves too i think

will try to fix it guys, but those not gamebreaking, so cant say they are really priority
but thanks for reporting it man, people really dont do it enough, even with some obvious ones, and most of those just need 1 minute to fix, only difficult part is to detect them. i sometimes wonder if someone even plays this, or just downloads and never launches it Laughing

from the ones i noticed with symbiote spider:
-web throw web misaligned for upwards variation
-sound missing for superpause in hyper moves

@crosspots

if i understand you correctly man
the only fixes i can remember

-chars are blocked from moving around before match starts (some had that ability, some didnt)
-tombstone sometimes had his "diamond skin" hyper effect ending prematurely (fixed)
-venom had his new F+MP punch not connecting into combos properly (fixed)

maybe some other ones
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update   New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 30th 2022, 2:54 am

Actually I haven't played mugen in a while been on a freedom force binge but if I could put the most up to date version on raspberry pie I play it with the kids lol
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update   New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 30th 2022, 5:27 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Actually I haven't played mugen in a while been on a freedom force binge but if I could put the most up to date version on raspberry pie I play it with the kids lol

great to hear man, this is the most recent version, yes
have fun

ps. actually wait, i will upload the newest one with the bugfixes to symbiote spidey

pps. updated ver.30/08/2022:
-web alinged with the hand during vertical web throw
-infinite air dash fixed
-superpause sound added for hypers

link in the first post updated

Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/w52egjxf2t82klp/Spider-man_mugen.rar/file

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update   New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 30th 2022, 2:39 pm

SymbioteSpider by Bigpimp, RG op, Empawk, Kong new palettes
New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update Symbio10New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update V133New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update Vv124New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update Vvv123New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update Vvvv107New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update Vvvvv99
go my post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15759-yolomate-episode-vii-the-palettes-awakens

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
empawk

PostSubject: Re: New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update   New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update EmptyAugust 30th 2022, 3:44 pm

yolomate wrote:
SymbioteSpider by Bigpimp, RG op, Empawk, Kong new palettes
New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update Symbio10New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update V133New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update Vv124New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update Vvv123New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update Vvvv107New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update Vvvvv99
go my post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15759-yolomate-episode-vii-the-palettes-awakens
Looks great, Yotomate!

BigPimp and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update   New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update Empty

Back to top Go down

New Symbiote Spider-man and Spider-man mugen update
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next