The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 3 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:40 pm

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 3 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:37 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 3 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:27 pm

» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 3 Emptyby yolomate Today at 1:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update

Go down 
+15
volzzilla
deanjo2000
ParaDo0x
crosspotts1.0
Doom
thatguy
candido159
jspiderman171717
GTAGuy
XmatixX
pseudoingles
Shining
warecus
dev
BigPimp
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
warecus

Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 3 EmptyMay 20th 2022, 5:36 am

@bigpimp.. could you show me how to enable player controls. That might solve the issue. This way he will attack me just like lizard
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 3 EmptyMay 20th 2022, 9:24 pm

this was so cool...as was the villain snipers on kingpin Very Happy

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 3 EmptyMay 20th 2022, 11:33 pm

warecus wrote:
@bigpimp.. could you show me how to enable player controls. That might solve the issue. This way he will attack me just like lizard

well, just post this block

Spoiler:

right at the end of .cmd, before

Spoiler:

but if thats the case, that means there is something wrong with your build man, mugen shouldnt use those for AI, and should use an AI code instead, which is already included. those player control codes have no proper distance triggers, so most likely he will be just swinging even when he is not even close to the opponent

you really should just use clean 1.1b version and transfer your custom build there (i tested him in clean 1.1b, no changes, hes working). i also couldnt really encounter that morbius hyper bug btw, and i guess other people didnt too? it can still be there, but just saying that if there is something wrong with your build, you could possibly get all kinds of issues, i personally dont think its worth it. please guys, report the bugs, which you only encountered inside spider-man mugen, not in your custom build. spider man mugen is a default 1.1b mugen, so i can be sure, that there are no other factors involved
Back to top Go down
Vity.Vistys.

Vity.Vistys.

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 3 EmptyMay 21st 2022, 1:00 am

Awesome.
Your Alistair Smythe is perfect, I hope you don't forget about him. I think not only
I always wanted to see Alistair Smythe as a full-fledged hero, even worked on him before the war.

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 3 EmptyMay 21st 2022, 2:37 am

Any recommendations that holds a Lot of chars and a download source for 1.1b.

All I know is that I am using 1.1 and Mugen generations. It has given me the least trouble out of the many I tried
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 3 EmptyMay 21st 2022, 3:07 am

warecus wrote:
Any recommendations that holds a Lot of chars and a download source for 1.1b.

All I know is that I am using 1.1 and Mugen generations. It has given me the least trouble out of the many I tried

well, i probably will not have any man

i just usually downloaded 1.1b clean, and just replaced screenpack files in data, but keeping original mugen.cfg, common1.cns and others that are not related to screenpack, for this very same reason (i have no idea what author of screenpack might have changed or edited in those). i think thats the best way

weve talked with Candido recently and discovered weird stuff also, i had no idea that the same characters can work differently in different mugens, even if they both based on 1.1b, but it seems to be the case.. like in this particular case character intro using explod, lets say "coat", so logically if both character anim and coat explod start at time=0 they both need to have the exact number of ticks on each frame, to be perfectly aligned. but, for some reason, in his mugen it was working aligned with 29 ticks difference. how is it possible? i have no idea really
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 3 EmptyMay 21st 2022, 5:12 am

Yup a mystery for the ages
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 3 EmptyMay 22nd 2022, 4:11 am

@bigpimp.

So through trial and error came away with some things

CFG: changing only defaults to the Mugen engine. So starting clean doesn’t work, but I did start clean and tested clean and dirty.

What I imagine is happening is that maybe most folks keep their CFG on AI Cheat. He works normally when you keep this at 1 instead of 0. I don’t because the CPU spams what only a CPU can.

Turning it off results in just minions attacking.

Turning off AI Spam and inputting code you have above solves some of it but I just copied it twice to allow for hypers.

As far as morbius I tried everything clean and dirty and what I can imagine is that if you create a match with him vs whoever you may not see it because the cpu will attack him on the final hit and unfreeze him.

His hyper is not as bad as before since he performs all hits but on the last hit he freezes in mid air until cpu knocks him out of it. So if you are using him in training mode or vs a cpu that just stands there he will remain frozen clean or dirty.

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 3 EmptyMay 23rd 2022, 2:29 am

Ok, yes, my ai cheat is on 1 always, I guess thats why I never seen it go wrong

I guess ai cheat 0 will use player command inputs instead? I guess that makes sense. In any case, at least we have explanation for it now

Regarding morbius, I haven't seen this one, but I did see similar thing with this hyper, where he didnt launch an opponent on 1st hit, and then he just teleports around punching the air but finishes that hyper normally. Only happened vs mini games in simul mode too. I guess when his teammate hit the mini game boss at the same time as morbius hyper, that happened. Not good, but no freezes or disappearances

I wonder if that's the same bug or not
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 3 EmptyMay 23rd 2022, 4:52 am

But considering king pin his hypers are dope. Hope to see lizard get one more as snazzy. Also wish if you did give him a hyper it could be another guest appearance like chameleon and smythe but I can’t think of situation that would make sense.

Maybe big wheel could roll through for no reason

Wish there was room for a silvermane mini game

An idea for him could be if you repurposed zvitors sentinel air attack mini game where the player is on a helicopter and if you don’t plan on adding silversable you could have her drive
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 3 EmptyMay 23rd 2022, 7:16 am

Silver main could be good as a mini game or the magi for hammer head to comand

Vity.Vistys. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vity.Vistys.

Vity.Vistys.

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 3 EmptyMay 23rd 2022, 2:13 pm

I would like to make all the crime bosses in the minigames and call it "Gang Wars" if anyone is interested I could help with the sprites as I'm saying again I'm not good at coding.
Tombstone, Hammerhead, Jigsaw, Hobgoblin, The Hood, Mr Negative, The Owl, Silvermane, Count Nefaria, Madame Masque, Viper, Rose, Iceberg, The Circus of Crime, Ma Gnucci, Big Man, Barracuda, Crime-Master, Black Mariah, Slug, Norman Osborn, Diamondback, Black Cat, Doctor Octopus.
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 3 EmptyMay 24th 2022, 10:20 am

warecus wrote:
But considering king pin his hypers are dope. Hope to see lizard get one more as snazzy. Also wish if you did give him a hyper it could be another guest appearance like chameleon and smythe but I can’t think of situation that would make sense.

Maybe big wheel could roll through for no reason

Wish there was room for a silvermane mini game

An idea for him could be if you repurposed zvitors sentinel air attack mini game where the player is on a helicopter and if you don’t plan on adding silversable you could have her drive

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Silver main could be good as a mini game or the magi for hammer head to comand

hopefully i will add at least 1 to lizard
and yeah, i honestly also dont really see who lizard can summon except lizards for it to make sense
room for minigames is infinite, since they dont show up on select screen Smile but im fairly sure im done with adding new minigames for spider-man guys
since the beginning i was planning kingpin, lizard and morbius as minigames and we got morbius as a full character instead

Vity.Vistys. wrote:
I would like to make all the crime bosses in the minigames and call it "Gang Wars" if anyone is interested I could help with the sprites as I'm saying again I'm not good at coding.
Tombstone, Hammerhead, Jigsaw, Hobgoblin, The Hood, Mr Negative, The Owl, Silvermane, Count Nefaria, Madame Masque, Viper, Rose, Iceberg, The Circus of Crime, Ma Gnucci, Big Man, Barracuda, Crime-Master, Black Mariah, Slug, Norman Osborn, Diamondback, Black Cat, Doctor Octopus.

that is alot of work indeed, since many of those dont exist at all
i actually was thinking at some point of adding hammerhead/silvermane/owl as a cameo in the kingpin penthouse stage (that area on the right with many chairs), but never did... wish you luck man, thats alot of work, probably should start with 1 or 2 which you want the most

Vity.Vistys. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 3 EmptyMay 24th 2022, 11:00 am

A lot of people seem involved on your lizard
I think a day your lizard will become a complete character

So the idea to develop Silverman as miniboss (with other robots as minions) could be interesting idea
in future you can take it in consideration

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vity.Vistys.

Vity.Vistys.

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 3 EmptyMay 24th 2022, 11:31 am

Can you tell me approximately how many animations (walking, blocking, hitting), sprites went into the lizard itself?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update   Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spider-man mugen Lizard minigame update
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next