The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 4 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 4 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 4 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)

Go down 
+19
XmatixX
Hector elkrak
Mr.Ketchup
gartanham
Fede X
DC VS MARVEL
BigPimp
candido159
ghost_rider
carpa5
RenatoNat.J
yolomate
plexo199
Shining
skhsato123
crosspotts1.0
dorian123
jspiderman171717
Pilgrim
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
warecus

Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 4 EmptyNovember 18th 2021, 4:08 pm

I like this and even the head it already has. Pretty cool.

Not sure but does he have a launcher?
Back to top Go down
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 4 EmptyNovember 18th 2021, 5:52 pm

I don’t understand why some people consider this Morbius to be something like ... "good base".
He's already a good character. It's no longer a shame to add it to the Roster, guys, they gave you Morbius, know how to be grateful.
Pilgrim, thank you for your work.
As for the updates ... I don't think it's worth rushing with them. It might be better to wait for the Morbius movie to come out in a few days and do something like merging several versions. The trailer already shows that he will control a huge flock of bats and use teleportation with purple effects. I don't think you need to focus only on the TAS version of the character. With an awesome version of Blade being worked on right now, this could be an incredible combo.

gartanham and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 4 EmptyNovember 18th 2021, 7:59 pm

ParaDo0x wrote:
I don’t understand why some people consider this Morbius to be something like ... "good base".
He's already a good character. It's no longer a shame to add it to the Roster, guys, they gave you Morbius, know how to be grateful.
As for the updates ... I don't think it's worth rushing with them. It might be better to wait for the Morbius movie to come out in a few days and do something like merging several versions. The trailer already shows that he will control a huge flock of bats and use teleportation with purple effects. I don't think you need to focus only on the TAS version of the character. With an awesome version of Blade being worked on right now, this could be an incredible combo.
yeah!!! yes yes yes yes yes and welcome back @ParaDo0x !

ParaDo0x and RenatoNat.J like this post

Back to top Go down
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 4 EmptyNovember 18th 2021, 8:04 pm

yolomate wrote:
ParaDo0x wrote:
yeah!!! yes yes yes yes yes  and welcome back  @ParaDo0x !

Oh, thank you =)
I've always been here, just unfortunately, I'm less active now = (
Back to top Go down
Clint

PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 4 EmptyNovember 18th 2021, 8:12 pm

Pilgrim wrote:
Clint wrote:
We could do a special intro for this and blade character if anyone can find a good audio of them exchanging words.

1:45 to 1:50
I will use MUA 3 game for Blade's voice too so this will be perfect.

You know how to add it @jspiderman171717 ?
If not then just send me the final version of your update before release and I will help adding it in Morbius[/quote]

gartanham, Pilgrim, yolomate, MatreroG, jspiderman171717 and RenatoNat.J like this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 4 EmptyNovember 18th 2021, 9:44 pm

Clint wrote:

Pilgrim wrote:
Clint wrote:
We could do a special intro for this and blade character if anyone can find a good audio of them exchanging words.

1:45 to 1:50
I will use MUA 3 game for Blade's voice too so this will be perfect.

You know how to add it @jspiderman171717 ?
If not then just send me the final version of your update before release and I will help adding it in Morbius
[/quote]
Yeah! Before finishing the update, I can send you the char to implement the special intro with blade

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
holyvenom

PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 25th 2022, 10:54 am

This Morbius looks BEAUTIFUL !! Sucks that the movie got pushed back to April but i definitely will be enjoying this character!! Awesome Work to all who contributed to make Morbius!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4