The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 5:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)

Go down 
+19
XmatixX
Hector elkrak
Mr.Ketchup
gartanham
Fede X
DC VS MARVEL
BigPimp
candido159
ghost_rider
carpa5
RenatoNat.J
yolomate
plexo199
Shining
skhsato123
crosspotts1.0
dorian123
jspiderman171717
Pilgrim
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jspiderman171717

Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2021, 12:20 pm

DC VS MARVEL wrote:
Hey .
Tnx for ur char.
Dont worry for few negative things some will say... ghost_rider i think give the answer. And we have see many sais negative things or demand when they have done a big 0 by their self.

When i will compete Zorro with brucewayne74 that i help him with his great work then maybe i will update ur Morbius.

DC VS MARVELOOhhh nice sprite fede de 10

I also was thinking some like that...and u are much better then me with sprites.

so my idea was like to hit p2 with a bolt or something and p2 transform into a bat or something similar to Morbius... maybe for 2-5 secs and return back to normal again by losing some heath the time of transform.

How it is sounds my idea?
I am currently working on the Morbius update, maybe we could work as a team, I could take care of all the sprites, but maybe I need help with code things, if you are interested send me PM  Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 670481599

gartanham, Pilgrim and RenatoNat.J like this post

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2021, 12:49 pm

Nice, more people more creativity

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2021, 1:48 pm

Hi jspiderman171717. Tnx for ask a team with me.

But if u know im working with brucewayne74 at Zorro project...and every day im watching 4-5 episodes from the series so i get as many and most best speech i can... and till now brucewayne74 and me we have do great work. Also yolomate help with extra pals because i didnt had time for this and Yolomate its famous making pals.

Also im working on my version of Cheetah because of the movie WW84.

And last... also working on big updates of Doomsday... Toxin... General Zod(G. Zod is 99% ready).

Note: depends of the authors per char... if u will see them get release.

My pleasure to release them but not if author not agry (sadly)... then will stay only to my roster.

Forgive my english.

gartanham, yolomate and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2021, 6:06 pm

DC VS MARVEL wrote:

But if u know im working with brucewayne74 at Zorro project...and every day im watching 4-5 episodes from the series so i get as many and most best speech i can... and till now brucewayne74 and me we have do great work. Also yolomate help with extra pals because i didnt had time for this and Yolomate its famous making pals.

And last... also working on big updates of Doomsday... Toxin... General Zod(G. Zod is 99% ready).

My pleasure to release them but not if author not agry (sadly)... then will stay only to my roster.

Forgive my english.
Don't worry man, I know you're working on el Zorro and from what I see you have other pending projects so don't worry about this one too  Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 670481599
I hope that several of the projects you have in hand can be released for everyone, I really admire the work you have done

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2021, 6:11 pm

More sprites from the update: 
Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 112
Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 210
Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 310
Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 410

gartanham, BigPimp, Mr.Ketchup, metamutant, yolomate and RenatoNat.J like this post

Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2021, 6:35 pm

DC VS MARVEL wrote:

Forgive my english.
please bro bring general zod to this comunity

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2021, 7:19 pm

jspiderman171717 i do like much ur new sprites... go on my friend.

carpa5 i have got some more private messages for General Zod(basic at Terence Stamp of 80's Superman movies).

At def file i see only ZVitor name. But i search around and i find also:
gartanham-skhsato123-carpa-shinning-brucewayne-Zvitor-yolomate-Wink
u are one of them carpa5... but who is the one that will give me the real permission... i dont know.

And bro anything i have release and if i will release something more it is gonna be only in this community.
Because here and tnx many of u i feel like we are mugen family. Tnx everyone for this and thats the reason i start do updates of chars.
Note: (Not any problem for sure with any others communities... exept crappy MA)

RenatoNat.J and BlankSpace-Nt like this post

Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2021, 7:40 pm

DC VS MARVEL wrote:
jspiderman171717 i do like much ur new sprites... go on my friend.

carpa5 i have got some more private messages for General Zod(basic at Terence Stamp of 80's Superman movies).

At def file i see only ZVitor name. But i search around and i find also:
gartanham-skhsato123-carpa-shinning-brucewayne-Zvitor-yolomate-Wink
u are one of them carpa5... but who is the one that will give me the real permission... i dont know.

And bro anything i have release and if i will release something more it is gonna be only in this community.
Because here and tnx many of u i feel like we are mugen family. Tnx everyone for this and thats the reason i start do updates of chars.
Note: (Not any problem for sure with any others communities... exept crappy MA)
yo have my permision

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2021, 7:47 pm

i make the first general zod with th char of z vitor you can ask to shinning them  skhsato make update with another guy but dont remember who is but you can share the char dont worry

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2021, 8:08 pm

I remember that Zod @carpa5 years ago! hahahahaha but no problem I hope @DC VS MARVEL he give more power to the char and it will make it more great!!! Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 670481599 Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
Hector elkrak

Hector elkrak

PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 EmptyNovember 17th 2021, 8:31 am

Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 Morbiu10
Add things to my liking I honestly think it is incredible the result is more attached to the comics.

BigPimp, Pilgrim, MatreroG, RenatoNat.J, Hector elkrak, BlankSpace-Nt, XmatixX and 4 elements like this post

Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 EmptyNovember 17th 2021, 9:47 am

Wow eso es hermoso

Hector elkrak likes this post

Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 EmptyNovember 17th 2021, 10:10 am

Nice sprite Hector elkrak

Hector elkrak likes this post

Back to top Go down
Clint

PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 EmptyNovember 18th 2021, 2:18 pm

We could do a special intro for this and blade character if anyone can find a good audio of them exchanging words.

Pilgrim and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 EmptyNovember 18th 2021, 3:02 pm

Clint wrote:
We could do a special intro for this and blade character if anyone can find a good audio of them exchanging words.

1:45 to 1:50
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)    Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)   - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mugen unfinished Surprise "M?rb??s" (Open Source)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next