The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Wholly MAME goes open source now so when will MUGEN goes the same Molly!? Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» "Latverian Submarine" Doctor Doom Stage Version 2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-GO
Wholly MAME goes open source now so when will MUGEN goes the same Molly!? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Wholly MAME goes open source now so when will MUGEN goes the same Molly!? Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 12:25 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Wholly MAME goes open source now so when will MUGEN goes the same Molly!? Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:15 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wholly MAME goes open source now so when will MUGEN goes the same Molly!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

Wholly MAME goes open source now so when will MUGEN goes the same Molly!? Empty
PostSubject: Wholly MAME goes open source now so when will MUGEN goes the same Molly!?   Wholly MAME goes open source now so when will MUGEN goes the same Molly!? EmptyMay 23rd 2015, 8:26 am

Wholly MAME goes open source now so when will MUGEN goes the same Molly!? Exclamation Question

MAME is going open source
20 May 2015
After lot of years being under MAME own license (prohibiting any commercial use) and therefore not open source, we are finally moving towards becoming officially open source project. Idea is to keep core under BSD3 license and rest is up to developers that created code (drivers and devices emulation). (options are BSD3, LGPL2 or GLP2)
Hopefully this will bring more new developers to MAME project and give more life to project itself.
Please note that MAME trademark is still valid the "MAME" name and MAME logo may not be used without first obtaining permission of the trademark holder.
If you have contributed in past and we still did not contact you please contact us at mamedev@mamedev.org.
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

Wholly MAME goes open source now so when will MUGEN goes the same Molly!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wholly MAME goes open source now so when will MUGEN goes the same Molly!?   Wholly MAME goes open source now so when will MUGEN goes the same Molly!? EmptyMay 23rd 2015, 8:46 am

Wait, Mugen is not open source?
What a fool i've been.
But at least now i can edit my mame and release it online yes
Back to top Go down

Wholly MAME goes open source now so when will MUGEN goes the same Molly!?
Page 1 of 1