The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
open source/old mugen archive idea and I need to ask something? Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» "Latverian Submarine" Doctor Doom Stage Version 2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-GO
open source/old mugen archive idea and I need to ask something? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
open source/old mugen archive idea and I need to ask something? Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 12:25 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
open source/old mugen archive idea and I need to ask something? Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:15 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

open source/old mugen archive idea and I need to ask something?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

open source/old mugen archive idea and I need to ask something? Empty
PostSubject: open source/old mugen archive idea and I need to ask something?   open source/old mugen archive idea and I need to ask something? EmptyJune 28th 2013, 4:10 am

You know I've been thinking they should really make a mugen site that not only should they re-host very old mugen stuff but they tell you who's open source. Because it's a freakken pain to look for stuff and then when you do. you end up  guessing and your not sure if it is or isn't. Razz

but just to ask anyway do you guys know of any spider man chars that are open source at IMT I only heard of
kong's and a guy named sludge? are they open source?  but I never seen his though I looked yet both have made some and yet they have someone ells name added to it and on it witch is spider man and scarlet spider on front page.  are they open source? Razz

then again I guess I should ask them right? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
E.nigma

E.nigma

PostSubject: Re: open source/old mugen archive idea and I need to ask something?   open source/old mugen archive idea and I need to ask something? EmptyJune 28th 2013, 5:06 am

kong and sludge spiderman are open source.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: open source/old mugen archive idea and I need to ask something?   open source/old mugen archive idea and I need to ask something? EmptyJune 28th 2013, 5:06 am

I've personally elected to just create regardless of open source status but if you care that much, I heard from Zvitor that his spiderman was opensource, everything except a few animations he did like the wall crawling if I can remember correctly? I believe he posted that statement at IMT, I'm sure you'll find it if you search for that thread.

That and of course you could sprite rip it yourself and build a spiderman from MSH's arcade game.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: open source/old mugen archive idea and I need to ask something?   open source/old mugen archive idea and I need to ask something? EmptyJune 28th 2013, 5:38 am

Nova prime wrote:
kong and sludge spiderman are open source.
yeah just found out Razz

Ax wrote:

I've personally elected to just create regardless of open source status but if you care that much, I heard from Zvitor that his spiderman was opensource, everything except a few animations he did like the wall crawling if I can remember correctly? I believe he posted that statement at IMT, I'm sure you'll find it if you search for that thread.

That and of course you could sprite rip it yourself and build a spiderman from MSH's arcade game.

I did ask him on his blog he said no but he did say if he sees my work he and turns out good he might change his mind?

and well it really doesn't matter to me that much just checking my options and I rather not piss the creators if they strongly feel that it's a hands off thing but why would I rather do something form scratch that been done right and not use that as base to save time. XP

even so. if i do I don't indented just make a clone and claim as my own you'll find me I vary much a detail freak with my stuff and work twice as hard to extend and even go out of my way to make anything I take far more advanced  than the original version that and very I'm open source.
minus anything I make 100% myself.

after all mugen for me just practice for when I start my animation company Razz
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: open source/old mugen archive idea and I need to ask something?   open source/old mugen archive idea and I need to ask something? Empty

Back to top Go down

open source/old mugen archive idea and I need to ask something?
Page 1 of 1