The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 3 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 3 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 3 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

amazo by cravd and johnnydc released

Go down 
+14
Lord Sinistro
NotDoom
Hypersonic
Mazemerald
Erroratu
tordello89
gartanham
Beto
JARRO77
cravd
LALO27
animaraz
Ax
Red Hood
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Sinistro

amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 3 EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 9:14 pm

well i think that what hyper mean is that a beta is more complete than than that and that the beta of amazo need a lot of work to be a beta
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 3 EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 9:16 pm

I was just abiding to Erroratu's suggestion of not sugar coating critique.

Doing it the Guild way, I believe he meant
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 3 EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 9:21 pm

Es cuestion de perspectiva, todo es relativo. Joemove, CyberWarren, Ranker, Ginzu, etc. Estan mucho más incompletos que Amazo, bajo la perspectiva de "ciertas personas" tus trabajos no son ni siquiera alfas. Y sin embargo quienes los quieren los descargan y las disfrutan, quienes no los quieren no los descargan y todos felices.
Pero no hay un monton de babosos insultandote a ti y a tu trabajo.

It is a matter of perspective, everything is relative. Joemove, CyberWarren, Ranker, Ginzu, etc.. They are much more incomplete that Amazo, but the perspective of "certain people" say "your jobs are not even alpha". Yet those who want to download them and enjoy them, who do not want them do not download and all happy.
But there's a lot of babosos insulting you and your work.
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 3 EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 9:24 pm

Hypersonic wrote:
I was just abiding to Erroratu's suggestion of not sugar coating critique.

Doing it the Guild way, I believe he meant

The guild way suck, are a bunch of losers with no life unable to do anything but criticizing everything. Stop modes guild to guild, do not see why this forum degrade the level of that crap. Multiverse it's a GOOD forum.

Los modos de guild apestan, son una bola de perdedores sin vida incapaces de hacer nada pero criticando todo. Deja los modos de guild a guild, no veo porque degradar este foro al nivel de esa basura. Multiverse es un Muy Buen foro.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 3 EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 9:33 pm

i dont think multiverse is a very good forum since many crap char are being release their and people say that they are great but at guild you can see great creator who know how to do their work correctly
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 3 EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 9:49 pm

Sinistro. Un gran creador no es el que hace los mejores personajes, si no el que enseña como hacerlos bien. El que no olvida que sus primeros trabajos fueron "la basura" que el ahora critica con tanta dureza.
El mugen no se deberia tratar de atacar y criticar, se deberia tratar de ayudar.
Hypersonic, me disculpo por mis palabras, yo creí que estabas de acuerdo con la sanguijuela de Erroratu. Perdon.

Sinistro. A great creator if no the one who makes the best characters, if the one who teaches how to do them well. He who does not forget that his first works were "garbage" that now so harshly criticizes.
The mugen should not try to attack and criticize, you should try to help.
Hypersonic, I apologize for my words, I thought you were agree whit Leechratu. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
thefranchise03

thefranchise03

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 3 EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 9:52 pm

Hypersonic wrote:
I wouldn't dare call this a beta. That would be an insult to betas everywhere. In fact it's an insult to MUGEN in general. If you thought this was fit to release in the condition it's in, then you have probably the most malfunctioning brain in history. Don't show your filthy, misshapen "MUGEN works" here or anywhere else until you improve. In fact, do the MUGEN world a favor and just leave the community entirely. Talentless idiots like you and the broken, ugly "work" you have make me physically sick.

Is this any better Erroratu?

Vintage Mugen Guild.
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 3 EmptyJuly 30th 2013, 1:14 am

Okay the Franchise i dont think you have the right to say anything since you just logged in the Guild a couple of days ago and started screaming IDIOTS!! and i fuckin stood up for you so you would not get banned.How very mature of you.

This IS a badly done characther.For you little kids who got used to MMV,theres no helping you.
People give feedback and expect quality.People give feedback on the guild,the infantry and on free for all,everywhere thats somewhat normal.
People have the right to their own opinion.
This characther IS bad.He looks like theres no effort put into it,and he looks like he was made just for the me first value
he looks like the first characther i made,which i made just to release something.

Also Hypersonic,you kinda went too far with that.Thats not how we do it in the guild.

Also,to adress animaraz who said that after the terrible Johnny Cage i made,i have no right to criticize.
First of all,thanks for actually downloading him.
Second of all,my Johnny Cage was made when i didnt give a rats ass about quality and just tried to diss out as many characthers as possible....Like Mazemerald,Chuchoryu and many others are doing now.Johnny Cage was a mistake,it has awful coding,it uses a Mortal Kombat Project SFF file which automatically makes the needed sprites wrong,since the common file is different for MKP.
Hell,his crouching punch had 2 frames,and the 2nd one was misaligned.
After trying to fix all bad stuff he had on him i just gave up,and (thankfully) will never continue him,since there are so many things wrong with it

Back to top Go down
E.nigma

E.nigma

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 3 EmptyJuly 30th 2013, 1:40 am

i just find it funny when animaraz criticizes hypersonic sounds cause amazo has "none".
It's just a shame, when a char like amazo is released with great sprites and doesn't use basic coding.
Cravd did a good job, but johnnydc never learn to code something right and never will.
When has he updated his red tornado? or john jonzz? never.
i'm not into the guild level to criticize but at least before an "alpha" release, the clns should be done correctly not using kfm.
It's sad that you didn't agree to let red hood update him cause i'm sure he would have done something great in one week.
I'm in no way trying to add fire to this topic, but it's sad that good guys like errotaru and hypersonic are insulted because they don't like this "alpha" char.

Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 3 EmptyJuly 30th 2013, 5:59 am

Unfortunately this is what happens when you let pride speak for you.

amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 3 345597572 

Do not fight amongst your brothers nor fuel each other's rage.

We are all obviously here because we love this forum, if not then why post here at all? Right? Laughing 

The prideful always compare themselves to others, lets not do the same here. We all slip up now and then and we are all guilty of this but we must move past this and learn to just enjoy what we have, no matter where it comes from.

yes

Don't be offended by what others say about MMV or by what others say about MFG. It makes no difference, we've all been on those and more at one time or another. Rolling Eyes 

And I've seen quality from both places vary in many extreme ways tongue From beautiful to ugly and everything in between, it's really all just opinion. I've posted there before so I am a representative of MFG's quality of work as well as MMV LOL

Don't take offense Basketball
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 3 EmptyJuly 30th 2013, 6:04 am

lol
Back to top Go down
thefranchise03

thefranchise03

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 3 EmptyJuly 30th 2013, 2:46 pm

I apologize Erroratu. I didn't know about that. I know i was out of line and was a bad time for me. Even though I didn't say "IDIOTS!", and yes it was more explict than anything. The reason why I went off was because someone over there was calling everyone from MMV a bunch of idiots and I took offense to that. Again, I apologize and hope the drama ends. It shouldn't be like this.

Last edited by thefranchise03 on July 30th 2013, 5:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 3 EmptyJuly 30th 2013, 3:08 pm

Erroratu wrote:

Also Hypersonic,you kinda went too far with that.Thats not how we do it in the guild.
You sure? That seemed pretty kind for a Guild-like response. I didn't even make a video of the character showing off his sinfully disgusting hitboxes with a sarcastic title.
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 3 EmptyJuly 30th 2013, 6:16 pm

Nova prime wrote:
i just find it funny when animaraz criticizes hypersonic sounds cause amazo has "none".
It's just a shame, when a char like amazo is released with great sprites and doesn't use basic coding.
Cravd did a good job, but johnnydc never learn to code something right and never will.
When has he updated his red tornado? or john jonzz? never.
i'm not into the guild level to criticize but at least before an "alpha" release, the clns should be done correctly not using kfm.
It's sad that you didn't agree to let red hood update him cause i'm sure he would have done something great in one week.
I'm in no way trying to add fire to this topic, but it's sad that good guys like errotaru and hypersonic are insulted because they don't like this "alpha" char.

This is pretty much right on point.
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 3 EmptyJuly 30th 2013, 6:47 pm

I'm sorry I criticized Hypersonic, I misunderstood what he wrote, let me blind with rage. It was a mistake that I hope never to repeat. Hypersonic so sorry, please sorry again.

Siento mucho haber criticado a Hypersonic, entendí mal lo que el escribió, me deje cegar por la rabia. Fue un error que espero jamas volver a cometer. Lo siento mucho Hypersonic, por favor disculpa nuevamente.

By the way, the updates of Jhonny siguen avanzando, pero al ritmo que deciden sus autores.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

amazo by cravd and johnnydc released
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next