The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released

Go down 
+34
Reincidence
Saector
kiracapricorn
erickablond
regisc
Shining
bam77
brucewayne74
ERror MACro32
Asaku
tordello89
galactus
ldpp
carpa5
DukeNukem 2417
Predator
Mistah Jorge
Werewood
malevka1
Angelus_Silverhead
ernes
RyoHazaki
Mazemerald
warecus
NamelessOnlinePlayer
I-Skorp-I
Dynatron
Tsuyoi
Fede X
yolomate
Doom
felideo
btony89
volzzilla
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released Empty
PostSubject: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released EmptyMay 22nd 2016, 3:56 pm

Posting as part of MMV's 4th Birthday Release Event.

She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released 5rgS0ld

A long time project by cravd finally comes to Mugen. He custom drew every single sprite using no base at all. Got a little help from others along the way, then Arkady and Mistah Jorge both pulled the coding all together in what you see here.

Listed as a beta because I am in the process of making more sprites for more moves and Mistah Jorge will code them all up then towards the full version.

Throw: F+HP

Specials
========
D, DF, F + P - Gamma Charge
D, DB, B + P - Gamma Bodyslam
D, DF, F + K - Flying Gamma Charge
D, DB, B + K - Gamma Kick (doable in air too)
B + K - Flip Kick

Hypers
======
D, DF, F + PP - Gamma Smackdown
D, DB, B + PP - Road Rage
D, DF, F + KK - Hyper Flip Kick

Additional Credits
========
Elecbyte for the creation of Mugen
Marvel for creating She Hulk
MMV (Mugen Multiverse) Community. The best forum community for Mugen when it comes
to having fun with Mugen and my inspiration for all things I do in Mugen

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/n9ofbc6n26waw5r/SheHulk.rar
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/n9ofbc6n26waw5r/SheHulk.rar

Enjoy  She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
btony89

btony89

She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released EmptyMay 22nd 2016, 4:03 pm

Awesome... This is certainly unexpected, cant wait to add her to the roster. clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
felideo

felideo

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released EmptyMay 22nd 2016, 4:12 pm

affraid WOW... awesome work She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released 670481599 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released EmptyMay 22nd 2016, 4:14 pm

This is an absolute surprise !! affraid
Thank you ... She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released EmptyMay 22nd 2016, 4:37 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! wow yeah baby!!!!!!! She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released 670481599 She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released EmptyMay 22nd 2016, 5:05 pm

incredible woman, her hypers are great, the sprites are a delight, but ...
I do not like your face, it seems strange
and the stance should be more fluid (seems statica)

increible woman, sus hypers son geniales, los sprites son una delicia, pero...
no me gusta su cara, parece extraña
y la stance deberia ser mas fluida (parece statica)
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released EmptyMay 22nd 2016, 5:07 pm

Awesome volz She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released 2800933067
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released EmptyMay 22nd 2016, 5:20 pm

I never played as her in Marvel 3, so I wouldn't know how close she is to how she played in that game.

- Head pos and mid pos are off.
- The HP has a really low range, and whiffs a lot of smaller characters.
- QCF+PP is instant, which is kinda weird. Also, it only does 148 damage, way less than all the other Hypers.
- QCB+PP has her run to the other end of the screen. Maybe during the superpause a car could drive up to her, and she picks it up and slams it?
- QCB+K looks really fast and awkward. I dunno, something about that drop kick animation doesn't sit right with me.
- Being able to combo practically all of her normals into each other is a lot of comboability for a character that's so huge.

I'm sure I'll find more. I haven't really done any major testing.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released EmptyMay 22nd 2016, 5:29 pm

fede de 10 wrote:

I do not like your face, it seems strange
and the stance should be more fluid (seems statica)
hmm? i think the face looks fine. stance too, though maybe shorten that pause in the animation of the stance

Christian Weston Chandler wrote:

- Head pos and mid pos are off.
don't know what that means. but if you explain it and seems like something mistah jorge can do, ok
- The HP has a really low range, and whiffs a lot of smaller characters.
nature of cravd's custom sprites that we will continue to use at HP
- QCF+PP is instant, which is kinda weird. Also, it only does 148 damage, way less than all the other Hypers.
works as intended, but we can pump the damage
- QCB+PP has her run to the other end of the screen. Maybe during the superpause a car could drive up to her, and she picks it up and slams it?
prefer our concept to that
- QCB+K looks really fast and awkward. I dunno, something about that drop kick animation doesn't sit right with me.
we don't think it looks awkward
- Being able to combo practically all of her normals into each other is a lot of comboability for a character that's so huge.
intended

commented when/how could in yellow. thank you for the feedback.

Last edited by volzzilla on May 22nd 2016, 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released EmptyMay 22nd 2016, 6:02 pm

Ayeeee bout time lol my boy Arkady did it again i see.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released EmptyMay 22nd 2016, 6:13 pm

Really glad to see this coming into fruition, now there's finally a She-Hulk that's not and edit.

Although I've got 2 things to point out:
Her rushdown hyper (QCF+2P) could stop attacking when first hit is blocked, like Black Widow's.
The car hyper (QCB+2P), I feel the run is unnecessary in it, maybe just have her turn back like how The Thing does when he throws a truck.
I mainly post these 2 because of her pseudo-AvX gameplay and I think she could be fully accurate to that game.

Overall, I think the character is pretty complete, what else could she need? Unless the plan is to grant her the rest of her moves from MvC3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
warecus

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released EmptyMay 22nd 2016, 7:17 pm

congrats on first she hulk for mugen

only thing is her human self should be smaller...the transformation would have more impact if we saw a smaller girl become hulked out
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released EmptyMay 22nd 2016, 7:49 pm

Thank you so much to the authors.

she´s great!
Back to top Go down
RyoHazaki

RyoHazaki

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released EmptyMay 22nd 2016, 8:43 pm

This is incredible clap Really enjoyed this character. The only minor issue is the one that @ warecus brought up. Again, thank you for your hard work and releasing such a fantastic character! I look forward to future updates. She-Hulk smash! She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released 2800933067

Last edited by RyoHazaki on May 23rd 2016, 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ernes

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 12:03 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
great beta yes
thanks guys for release She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released 670481599
sure the update will be impressive
first muguen She-Hulk, thanks guys who made it possible.
personally I loved, just like rare posture. It can be corrected in upgrade
thanks, again. ilu
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released Empty

Back to top Go down

She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next