The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released

Go down 
+34
Reincidence
Saector
kiracapricorn
erickablond
regisc
Shining
bam77
brucewayne74
ERror MACro32
Asaku
tordello89
galactus
ldpp
carpa5
DukeNukem 2417
Predator
Mistah Jorge
Werewood
malevka1
Angelus_Silverhead
ernes
RyoHazaki
Mazemerald
warecus
NamelessOnlinePlayer
I-Skorp-I
Dynatron
Tsuyoi
Fede X
yolomate
Doom
felideo
btony89
volzzilla
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 4:16 am

I'am happy to see her beta alive. Once I helped to create a new face for this one... and now She-Hulk is really here! Another good present for all mugen and Marvel fans. Good one for collection.
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 6:10 am

Awesome affraid work Thank you She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 670481599 clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 6:19 am

One more comic book MUGEN dream come true yay! cheers

Hey, this 2016 MMV birthday is more than wonderful, isn't it? Wink
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 6:25 am

borewood2013 wrote:
One more comic book MUGEN dream come true yay!  cheers  

Hey, this 2016 MMV birthday is more than wonderful, isn't it?  Wink
I know right?
I'm enjoying it personally  Smile

Christian Weston Chandler wrote:
I never played as her in Marvel 3, so I wouldn't know how close she is to how she played in that game.

- Head pos and mid pos are off.
- The HP has a really low range, and whiffs a lot of smaller characters.
- QCF+PP is instant, which is kinda weird. Also, it only does 148 damage, way less than all the other Hypers.
- QCB+PP has her run to the other end of the screen. Maybe during the superpause a car could drive up to her, and she picks it up and slams it?
- QCB+K looks really fast and awkward. I dunno, something about that drop kick animation doesn't sit right with me.
- Being able to combo practically all of her normals into each other is a lot of comboability for a character that's so huge.

I'm sure I'll find more. I haven't really done any major testing.
okay, here's my opinions considering your feedback (but give more importance for volzzilla's asnwers the wip is more of his than mine, i'm just helping):
- i never worked with that, but i guess it's not hard to do at all, i'll work on this soon;
- well that's true but consider that she's huge and she always has the HK instead of this;
- what do you mean with instant? she's supposed to run to her opponent untill she gets close enough and then she starts hitting the opponent, maybe it's because you do this hyper in point blanck range, is it? About it's damage, i'll buff it;
- Like Mvc3? well i don't know, our she hulk isn't completly based on her mvc3 appearence;
- It isn't perfect i admit it, but i don't think it's bad at all, i'd say it's good for now, i won't promiss anything about this;
- Not quite, well all hard punches or kicks are normal chain enders, from there you can combo only into specials, hypers, or in crouching hard punch case: an aerial rave after the super jump (pretty much an air version of basic chains) and you can't combo something like stading light kick into standing weak punch. But yes: it's intendeed that way to open more possibilities to bring the best out of she hulk

Last edited by Mistah Jorge on July 14th 2018, 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 7:29 am

undoubtedly the best version She Hulk at the moment!
Great work !!!
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 8:07 am

YES YES YES FREAKING YES!

I don't care if this is just a beta---we FINALLY have She-Hulk in M.U.G.E.N!

And if there's even more coming for the next version, then you already have my attention.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 8:40 am

ernes wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
great beta  yes
thanks guys for release  She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 670481599
sure the update will be impressive
first muguen She-Hulk, thanks guys who made it possible.
personally I loved, just like rare posture. It can be corrected in upgrade
thanks, again. ilu
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
DukeNukem 2417 wrote:

And if there's even more coming for the next version, then you already have my attention.
Wrong!!!
There are 2 She hulks in here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 8:42 am

Mistah Jorge wrote:

Yeah, but the "first" She-Hulk was......it wasn't like this one.  

This one is, most clearly, the superior.
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 8:49 am

Mistah Jorge wrote:
ernes wrote:
great beta  yes
thanks guys for release  She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 670481599
thanks, again. ilu
DukeNukem 2417 wrote:

Wrong!!!

two? i only remember thepaniqd's version, what was the other one? unless you're talking about that palleteswap of wonder-woman. scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 8:49 am

thanks for this realese amazing bub clap drop da bomb
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 11:55 am

btony89 wrote:
Mistah Jorge wrote:
ernes wrote:
great beta  yes
thanks, again. ilu
DukeNukem 2417 wrote:

Wrong!!!

two? i only remember thepaniqd's version, what was the other one? unless you're talking about that palleteswap of wonder-woman. scratch
What Pallete swap?
I was counting with this one...
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 12:20 pm

Mistah Jorge wrote:
btony89 wrote:
Mistah Jorge wrote:
ernes wrote:
great beta  yes
thanks, again. ilu
DukeNukem 2417 wrote:

Wrong!!!

What Pallete swap?
I was counting with this one...

i see.... i thought you were talking about this old palleteswap. She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 629558521
She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 She-hulk_305_thumb
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
ldpp

ldpp

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 1:26 pm

great release clap
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 1:30 pm

Wow, what a surprise, I did not expect to see She Hulk released today Shocked
thank you so much cravd, Arkady, etc very much appreciated cheers Very Happy
and can't wait to try her out She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 2800933067 drop da bomb bub

also well done to everyone who helped to create her as well, she looks great She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 670481599 clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
tordello89

tordello89

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 2:06 pm

I was waiting for this char for a long time
thank u guys for all of your work!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released   She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

She Hulk Beta by cravd, Arkady, Mistah Jorge, Shining and volzzilla released
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next