The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
amazo by cravd and johnnydc released Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
amazo by cravd and johnnydc released Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
amazo by cravd and johnnydc released Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
amazo by cravd and johnnydc released Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

amazo by cravd and johnnydc released

Go down 
+14
Lord Sinistro
NotDoom
Hypersonic
Mazemerald
Erroratu
tordello89
gartanham
Beto
JARRO77
cravd
LALO27
animaraz
Ax
Red Hood
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Hood

Red Hood

amazo by cravd and johnnydc released Empty
PostSubject: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 2:26 am

amazo by cravd and johnnydc released Jhyx
http://www.4shared.com/zip/6IPt-r5c/Amazo.html
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cryto8

I did a 5 minutes test, because he needs a lot of work:
-worst clns i have ever seen
-turning missing
-top of the head missing on the edits
-walk is missing some frames
-AI doesn't even use the hypers
-no specials
-portrait misaligned

... i hope sincerely they would let someone beta test their chars before they release them, most of the prob could be fixed in one hour.
dear cravd if you read this i could help you.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 5:55 am

Interesting, I'll have to test this one out. I doubt it's any worse than my works amazo by cravd and johnnydc released 311127478 
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 6:10 am

sincerely ax, i can test your releases if you want because some basics things are easy to change with little time.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 6:23 am

Oh it's going to be a long time before I do any updates of any kind. I am only releasing really early betas; I don't have the time to actually complete or update anything. I am trying to get around 68 wips released before I go back and actually take my time on anything.

I rather make releases now than do any kind of dedicated work. I have too many wips I wanna start and release. I prefer doing it this way to at least give something to play around with meantime. I don't like the thought of hanging on to a wip for about 5 years because of a few bugs or collision box errors.

Also my stuff is open source so if anyone manages to fix whatever or create anything new that improves anything, I can just take that and reap the benefits from others doing my work for me amazo by cravd and johnnydc released 311127478 

In a sense everybody wins something at least, even if it crashes mugen jokers laugh 

Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 6:35 am

that's why i 'm asking cravd if he wants me to correct the basics they missed cause it's not difficult to do.
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 8:31 am

I'm sure those five minutes you took to review you have been sufficient to correct the work of Johnny and Cravd.

I think the time you occupy in criticizing you should correct all the jobs that are not worthy of being in your mugen. With your good taste and your great knowledge I'm sure you would succeed wonders.

Estoy seguro que esos cinco minutos que te tomaste en revisar te hubieran bastado para corregir el trabajo de Jhonny y Cravd.

Creo que el tiempo que ocupas en criticar deberias corregir todos los trabajos que no son dignos de estar en tu mugen. Con tu buen gusto y tus grandes conocimientos estoy seguro que lograrias maravillas.
Back to top Go down
LALO27

LALO27

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 9:49 am

Cool!!! is a very good char!! waiting for the update! thank you very much to cravd and johnnydc for a new char from DC!!
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 10:59 am

animaraz wrote:
I'm sure those five minutes you took to review you have been sufficient to correct the work of Johnny and Cravd.

I think the time you occupy in criticizing you should correct all the jobs that are not worthy of being in your mugen. With your good taste and your great knowledge I'm sure you would succeed wonders.

Estoy seguro que esos cinco minutos que te tomaste en revisar te hubieran bastado para corregir el trabajo de Jhonny y Cravd.

Creo que el tiempo que ocupas en criticar deberias corregir todos los trabajos que no son dignos de estar en tu mugen. Con tu buen gusto y tus grandes conocimientos estoy seguro que lograrias maravillas.

dear animaraz that's exactly what i wrote i just want them to be okay with it and i will do it with their permission.
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 12:10 pm

yes de acuerdo con AX por eso creo son los betas para poder corregir los errores y poder a futuro dar una actualizacion mejorada, pero lo mas imprtante es que no se quedaran en el olvido y pasar a un wip olvidado por 2,3 años o mas incluso.

por mi parte si se quiere arreglar algo, como ya se han hecho en muchas ocasiones con muchos personajes sin mencionar ninguno. alguien mas lo agarra y corrige ciertas cosas eso en mi opinion es bastante bueno, por mi parte si alguien quiere corregir cualquier cosa de su edicion adelante, por el codigo tendria que sugerir preguntar a jhony_dc el encargado de sucodigo en totalidad.

por lo pronto solo disfruten de este adelanto, que como se mensiona es solo una prueba de su total terminacion.amazo by cravd and johnnydc released 670481599 

according to AX so I think betas are to correct the errors and to be able to give an update improved future, but the most imprtant is that not remain forgotten and passed to a forgotten wip 2.3 years or more even .

For my part if you want to fix something, as I have done many times with many characters without mentioning any. someone else grabs it and corrected some things that in my opinion is pretty good, for my part if someone wants to correct anything your edition onwards, the code would have to suggest to ask the manager sucodigo jhony_dc in entirety.Razz 

for now just enjoy this advance, which as mensiona is only a test of its full completion.

Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 12:26 pm

if you want me to update him cravd, just pm me, the offer is still on the table. amazo by cravd and johnnydc released 3419901605 
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 1:32 pm

guys if you want my opinion i like this char Smile, very good work cravd and jhony_dc Smile; a'm agree with the other guys there some stuff to fix, but i think with better sounds, and a litle more time for fix the other problems can become a great char!!
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 3:00 pm

cravd is a great spriter, if it has a partnership with someone who knows the code, we have great works, Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 3:06 pm

Ax wrote:
Oh it's going to be a long time before I do any updates of any kind. I am only releasing really early betas; I don't have the time to actually complete or update anything. I am trying to get around 68 wips released before I go back and actually take my time on anything.

I rather make releases now than do any kind of dedicated work. I have too many wips I wanna start and release. I prefer doing it this way to at least give something to play around with meantime. I don't like the thought of hanging on to a wip for about 5 years because of a few bugs or collision box errors.

Also my stuff is open source so if anyone manages to fix whatever or create anything new that improves anything, I can just take that and reap the benefits from others doing my work for me amazo by cravd and johnnydc released 311127478 

In a sense everybody wins something at least, even if it crashes mugen jokers laugh 

I agree with you in part, but good is a first testing phase, I will release my wips betas also if all goes well.
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 8:17 pm

Beto wrote:
Ax wrote:

I agree with you in part, but good is a first testing phase, I will release my wips betas also if all goes well.

affraid 
Ax and cravd really encourage us with their releases, especially Mr. Ax, because when releasing characters thus in phase, "beta" make us strive to make them better, and not only pick up and put in mugen but if interresar in mugen congratulations my friend, and about you Mr. Beto , i watery the"Fantastico Jaspion!  On mugen as fast as possible
amazo by cravd and johnnydc released 670481599
Back to top Go down
tordello89

tordello89

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 5:29 am

great work and great char.
another portrait, this time for amazo XD feel free to use it

amazo by cravd and johnnydc released N20dok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released Empty

Back to top Go down

amazo by cravd and johnnydc released
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next