The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 2 Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 2 Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

amazo by cravd and johnnydc released

Go down 
+14
Lord Sinistro
NotDoom
Hypersonic
Mazemerald
Erroratu
tordello89
gartanham
Beto
JARRO77
cravd
LALO27
animaraz
Ax
Red Hood
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Erroratu

Erroratu

amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 8:02 am

Terrible character.
This is what beta testers are for,before you release him,someone should have tried him out and told him the problems
Kung Fu Mans CLSNs are still in the character.What the hell?

Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 9:06 am

No problem. Delete it from your computer and you have yours. Surely you can do better.
No hay problema. Borralo de tu computadora y has el tuyo. Sin duda puedes hacer algo mejor.
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 10:25 am

If you guys keep telling him that he is doing a good job when he clearly isnt,he is never going to improve and all his characters will have this quality
Apparently,giving any kind of feedback here is frowned upon
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 11:09 am

DON´T MATTER FOR A BAD COMMENTS, YOU WILL GET A GOOD WORK.

BAD COMMENTS HAVE THE INTENTION TO DISTRACT THE ATTENTION FOR STOP THE WORK.

WARNING WITH THE BAD COMMENTS! JUST IGNORE IT.
Back to top Go down
tordello89

tordello89

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 11:15 am

anyone knows which stage is the one we see in the presentation avatar of amazo?
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 11:40 am

I wouldn't dare call this a beta. That would be an insult to betas everywhere. In fact it's an insult to MUGEN in general. If you thought this was fit to release in the condition it's in, then you have probably the most malfunctioning brain in history. Don't show your filthy, misshapen "MUGEN works" here or anywhere else until you improve. In fact, do the MUGEN world a favor and just leave the community entirely. Talentless idiots like you and the broken, ugly "work" you have make me physically sick.

Is this any better Erroratu?
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 12:36 pm

I remember a Red Hulk or one Colossusnaut with really horrible sound. It is obvious that whoever made ​​the "sound" (or "noise" would be the right word) knows nothing of the character and enjoys hanging of fame and the work of their peers.

Not to mention the characters who has spoiled his evil recordings and total ignorance of the characters. In short, the world mugen is full of ignorant with large pretensions and greater incompetence.

Yo recuerdo un Red Hulk o un Colossusnaut con sonidos que realmente apestan. Es obvio que quien le hizo el "sonido" (o "ruido" seria la palabra correcta) no conoce nada del personaje y disfruta colgandose de la fama y el trabajo de sus compañeros.

Y ni hablar de los personajes que ha echado a perder con sus malas grabaciones e ignorancia total de los personajes. En fin, el mundo del mugen esta lleno de ignorantes con grandes pretenciones y mayor incompetencia.
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 12:42 pm

Erroratu wrote:
If you guys keep telling him that he is doing a good job when he clearly isnt,he is never going to improve and all his characters will have this quality
Apparently,giving any kind of feedback here is frowned upon

After the horrible Johnny Cage you cast as you do not have many merits to criticize anyone
Despues del horrible Jhonny Cage que lanzaste como que no tienes muchos meritos para criticar a nadie
Back to top Go down
NotDoom

NotDoom

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 12:52 pm

Woow ... Ahora si suenas como un creador ... lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://latveria-mugen.blogspot.com.ar/
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 12:56 pm

animaraz wrote:
I remember a  Red Hulk or one Colossusnaut with really horrible sound. It is obvious that whoever made ​​the "sound" (or "noise" would be the right word) knows nothing of the character and enjoys hanging of fame and the work of their peers.
You mean the ones for AvX?

If you did, I was the person who voiced them. Tell me what I did wrong with them
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 1:00 pm

I would have to learn to bray to explain your mistakes. Prefer correct to have to endure that crap in my mugen. You should do the same with Amazo, if you dont like fix it, talk (or bray) is easy.
Tendria que aprender a rebuznar para explicarte tus errores. Prefiero corregirlos a tener que soportar esa basura en mi mugen. Deberias hacer lo mismo con Amazo, si no te gusta arreglalo, hablar (o rebuznar) es facil.
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 2:08 pm

... I don't quite understand that statement
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 5:58 pm

Hypersonic wrote:
... I don't quite understand that statement

I think he meant that you just want to make fun of the character, in my opinion I do not know if it's bad, it needs is ready to give my opinion, he epenas came out of the oven too soon.
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 8:42 pm

mazemerald wrote:

are you telling me that every time someone say a character need work it is a bad comment if you never fix your mistake by listenning to critic you will never improve so mazemerald i think you should listen to this to if you want to improve your shity capcom character
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 9:10 pm

Lord Sinistro wrote:
mazemerald wrote:

are you telling me that every time someone say a character need work it is a bad comment if you never fix your mistake by listenning to critic you will never improve so mazemerald i think you should listen to this to if you want to improve your shity capcom character

¡¡¡PLEASE!!!! "I wouldn't dare call this a beta. That would be an insult to betas everywhere." ¿It's a good comentary? ¿It's a good crityque? He its a perdedor sin vida, un bocazas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: amazo by cravd and johnnydc released   amazo by cravd and johnnydc released - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

amazo by cravd and johnnydc released
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next