The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!

Go down 
+62
Fede X
candido159
DC VS MARVEL
XmatixX
skillfrank
FarHarborButcher
JARRO77
087-B
solivaresjara
crosspotts1.0
chancethegamer
Everyoneskouhai
GTAGuy
Andy_X
gui0007
bam77
animaraz
liffery fake
Abel
liffery
carpa5
CPurvis57
laspacho
darkkorey8
Mr.Ketchup
AMultiverseAuthor
SUPERFERNANDOXT
ernes
shanri
dakidbanks
superxash
Shadman
JeagerEX
ASR-64
MatreroG
Chris Monvel
thebestmlTBM
Edroth
Shining
animex
xcheatdeath
pockydeluxe1
yolomate
Navana
Mazemerald
Aeon07
plexo199
thatguy
lordzeus1
brucewayne74
gartanham
alnyrd
LESSARD
ramongtg
Doom
duskvegeta
chuchoryu
X
CARNAGE777
LoKoLoKo
Tsuyoi
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
dakidbanks

MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 EmptyNovember 3rd 2019, 7:03 pm

demunlawin wrote:
I'M SELLING MY "EDITTING/CODING SKILLS IN MUGEN" NOT THE CHARACTERS, THERES A DIFFERENCE...

I think there is a difference. If someone’s requesting you to sprite or code something from scratch, by all means you have the right to charge for doing that.. many have been doing it for years.... but your system may need to be tweaked a bit. You have various edits you did on your own where you insist that if ppl want access to them that they have to commission you to edit something else so they can get what they really want as a reward.

I remember inquiring about the MVC MK characters and you told me since I kept asking about them that I should commission you to do something so I could get them. That’s not the correct way to go about it in my opinion. I understand what you’re doing, but I think it needs to be tweaked
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 EmptyNovember 4th 2019, 2:17 am

dakidbanks wrote:
demunlawin wrote:
I'M SELLING MY "EDITTING/CODING SKILLS IN MUGEN" NOT THE CHARACTERS, THERES A DIFFERENCE...

I think there is a difference. If someone’s requesting you to sprite or code something from scratch, by all means you have the right to charge for doing that.. many have been doing it for years.... but your system may need to be tweaked a bit. You have various edits you did on your own where you insist that if ppl want access to them that they have to commission you to edit something else so they can get what they really want as a reward.

I remember inquiring about the MVC MK characters and you told me since I kept asking about them that I should commission you to do something so I could get them. That’s not the correct way to go about it in my opinion. I understand what you’re doing, but I think it needs to be tweaked

And yet you forgot that you always bug me to release the MK edits and I always tell you to just wait for the right moment, I will release them all eventually all you have to do is wait... but you constantly force your requests to the point that you are annoying me like Shinsuke2009... If you can't wait for the right moment, "LEARN TO CODE" if you are impatient, don't rely on me to hand-out edits always...there are a place and time for that!!! I was gonna release them publicly for Halloween, but because your constant annoyances I changed my stance... they will eventually release through VIP and Loyal Members...but through PMs... and unfortunately YOU and Aeon07 are off the list...
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 EmptyNovember 4th 2019, 3:16 am

If A person is good at a skill and passionate about it, is it right or wrong to make a profit out of it?!?
I am just offering my skills in editing MUGEN Characters to work in MvC Gameplay... I admit I was wrong... case closed... but these blokes that bit and bark at me are just here for the ride keep fueling the fire... one ungrateful, the other an impatient brat...
I shared my edits now and then and shared links more than enough...
And yet still Lurkers keep at stealing them and posting on m-u-g-e-n a-r-c-h-i-v-e...and you judge me for making them private on VIP Links and Loyalty Members?!?
People come to me for commissions, I don't sell characters, I sell my skills... then I post the finished works here as a proof of every commission from clients...the Conversion Commission Rewards are from my personal project and will be eventually be released just like KARIN SF5 https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t12731-sfv-karin in due time.. so don't bug and ask me when...
The reason why I started this is just to get my Laptop fix...nothing more...
Is it wrong for me to do commissions? I'm not as rich as you think... I barely make even... I'm doing what encoders and artists do... make profits from commissions from clients in order to fix my laptop and further finance future mugen projects that will be someday be shared here in site once my laptop is fixed...
Back to top Go down
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 EmptyNovember 4th 2019, 9:05 am

demunlawin wrote:
dakidbanks wrote:
demunlawin wrote:

And yet you forgot that you always bug me to release the MK edits and I always tell you to just wait for the right moment, I will release them all eventually all you have to do is wait... but you constantly force your requests to the point that you are annoying me like Shinsuke2009... If you can't wait for the right moment, "LEARN TO CODE" if you are impatient, don't rely on me to hand-out edits always...there are a place and time for that!!! I was gonna release them publicly for Halloween, but because your constant annoyances I changed my stance... they will eventually release through VIP and Loyal Members...but through PMs... and unfortunately YOU and Aeon07 are off the list...

Chill out that’s definitely exaggerated. They were being promoted as rewards, I inquired about who got them because I didn’t quite understand your whole VIP/reward process because some of your edits were available by simply PM’ing you. I was trying to understand your whole process because the ones I actually were interested in were the MVC MK edits because I had your Liu Kang. I may have given you a suggestion before on another edit but admittedly I did it because I saw others doing it and thought that was the norm... this was when I first got familiar with you. I was confused for a while about the whole commission thing because from what I’ve seen, commissions were either coding from scratch or spriting from scratch.

Someone ended up making a thread in the Discussion section about MVC MK characters and I commented there too so if that’s “annoying” you then cool... but even in my post in this thread, I wasn’t even bashing you. All I said was the whole process may need to be tweaked a bit because there’s no reason there should be such an uproar over this. You’re clearly a top contributer to MMV whereas me? I’m just a person who comments here and there. I can’t sprite or code so I’m not as essential as you are, but I am welcome to give my opinion.

You’re clearly overreacting. Go through my posts and quote whatever post I said that annoyed you and rubbed you the wrong way. If you feel you wanna take me off a list of “VIP members” then that’s a childish way to go about it. You can go through my posts and even FIND examples of me trying to establish what the difference between VIP members and rewards were.. but if you lookin for somebody to blame because now all of a sudden ppl are upset in here, don’t blame me because I didn’t say anything until yesterday and I honestly don’t see how my response could’ve pissed you off so bad.. especially in comparison to what others above me said. When I first PM’d when I was on this prestigious VIP list, I was even asking via PM then because I was confused as to how I’m able to get a private link for free for some edits but on some I gotta pay for something to be done to get a private link. That was my confusion... but I’m annoying though lol
Back to top Go down
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 EmptyNovember 4th 2019, 9:52 am

demunlawin wrote:
If A person is good at a skill and passionate about it, is it right or wrong to make a profit out of it?!?
I am just offering my skills in editing MUGEN Characters to work in MvC Gameplay... I admit I was wrong... case closed... but these blokes that bit and bark at me are just here for the ride keep fueling the fire... one ungrateful, the other an impatient brat...
I shared my edits now and then and shared links more than enough...
And yet still Lurkers keep at stealing them and posting on m-u-g-e-n a-r-c-h-i-v-e...and you judge me for making them private on VIP Links and Loyalty Members?!?
People come to me for commissions, I don't sell characters, I sell my skills... then I post the finished works here as a proof of every commission from clients...the Conversion Commission Rewards are from my personal project and will be eventually be released just like KARIN SF5 https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t12731-sfv-karin in due time.. so don't bug and ask me when...
The reason why I started this is just to get my Laptop fix...nothing more...
Is it wrong for me to do commissions? I'm not as rich as you think... I barely make even... I'm doing what encoders and artists do... make profits from commissions from clients in order to fix my laptop and further finance future mugen projects that will be someday be shared here in site once my laptop is fixed...

Like I said in my first post in this thread, I understand where you’re coming from. I still believe it needs to be tweaked a bit. I think the issue at hand most ppl seem to agree with is that you’re making a few minor adjustments and charging for it. I don’t code so I don’t know the degree of difficulty to do what you do... plus your charging for edits to stuff ppl released for free. No one is knocking your skills

For example, if I asked you to code Joker in POTS style.. you have the right to charge me because you’d be doing a complete overhaul of Joker and it wasn’t on your to do list but I asked you to do it. It just feels different when you have edits done on your own but you gotta go through multiple steps to get them... and in regards to me, I was told to either pay to have you do something or learn to code myself... like some of the responses are uncalled for. You should be happy ppl like what you contribute
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 EmptyNovember 4th 2019, 5:54 pm

i think you could post videos with your edits instead of post the sprites here, the videos would be on proper of you and who wanna see that and requesting chars to you would do it in a suitable place.

here in mugen multiverse you could post only the free chars that you already made and the chars you will provide for free too.

it can be a suggestion for you solve this problem about different thoughts.
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 EmptyNovember 4th 2019, 8:03 pm

Mazemerald wrote:
i think you could post videos with your edits instead of post the sprites here, the videos would be on proper of you and who wanna see that and requesting chars to you would do it in a suitable place.

here in mugen multiverse you could post only the free chars that you already made and the chars you will provide for free too.

I could do that...but it will be time and fund consuming considering I don't have a working laptop and internet outside is not cheap in our country...
Back to top Go down
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 EmptyNovember 4th 2019, 9:12 pm

demunlawin wrote:
Mazemerald wrote:

I could do that...but it will be time and fund consuming considering I don't have a working laptop and  internet outside is not cheap in our country...

1 thing that would've helped you out previously is if you had a YouTube demonstrating your edits.. you keep mentioning that you don't have a working cpu.... you could've mentioned that a while ago and maybe opened a Patreon page that accepts donations and went about it that way.... then posted some edits on VIDEO demonstrating your work and the changes made.. and bug fixes if any.... but 1 thing that's frowned upon in the Mugen community is when you request payments constantly... that was 1 of the downfalls to ScruffyDragon.... Magus held on to stuff like War Machine for years (even still to this day) and they lost their core... its almost like it went from Scruffy to CVG to MMV

So.. stuff like that is stuff I'd take into consideration for the future if I were you... just my advice but you probably will overlook this since for some reason you think I'm annoying and stuff  lol!  but I really hope you chill out and not take offense to people giving their opinions. Once you're back in action if there's something available to non "VIP" members that interests me I'll def be keeping an eye on it MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 670481599
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 EmptyNovember 5th 2019, 2:32 am

Because it's November again...
MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 Ninjas11
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 EmptyNovember 15th 2019, 11:28 pm

*** NINJAS ASSAULT 2 ***
MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 Ninjas13

SUB-ZERO, SCORPION and NOOB SAIBOT

MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 Mk_nss10

MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 Sub_ze10MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 Scorpi11MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 Np11

MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 Sub_ze10MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 Scorpi12MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 Noob10
SUB-ZERO, SCORPION and NOOB SAIBOT from FABRY TAZ's Mortal Kombat Game

*Added Super Jump, Launcher Combos and Air Combos
*Easy Supers
*Easy Fatality Buttons, just press DownForward(Hadouken/Fireball) and any Button

Code:
VIP - Loyalty(90 Posts and Above Activity) - P.M. Request Only

SATSUKI
MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 Maxres16

MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 Satsuk10
SATSUKI by 26824628
*Easy Supers
*Easy Kunai command executions
*Added Air Kunai command executions

Code:
Back to top Go down
LoKoLoKo

LoKoLoKo

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 EmptyNovember 17th 2019, 12:05 am

The Mortal Kombat characters in MvC format were really cool, I think it has a lot of potential, with their respective franchise sounds, very entertaining.
As for doll, it's kind of dubious to talk about, since I'm a big fan of Street Fighter, the Dolls' MvC conversion was amazing. Congratulations.
The gameplay is good, but can always better.
Here's my personal opinion about Doll. I've listed a few things, and I'm very amateur in coding, very amateur:
1- I usually don't increase the velset too much, so the char doesn't slide too much, in contrast, I reduce the basics' ground.velocity a bit to fit the combos.
2- I also think it is good 2 launchers, standing and crounch.
3- This format is very difficult to code, but it is cool to leave the supers with 3 level power animation, but only consuming 1 level power.
4- What about Hyperportrait? Doesn't he appear in supers? It was very cool this style that you designed.
I hope I helped and thanks for the chars.
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 EmptyNovember 17th 2019, 3:14 am

LoKoLoKo wrote:
The Mortal Kombat characters in MvC format were really cool, I think it has a lot of potential, with their respective franchise sounds, very entertaining.
As for doll, it's kind of dubious to talk about, since I'm a big fan of Street Fighter, the Dolls' MvC conversion was amazing. Congratulations.
The gameplay is good, but can always better.
Here's my personal opinion about Doll. I've listed a few things, and I'm very amateur in coding, very amateur:
1- I usually don't increase the velset too much, so the char doesn't slide too much, in contrast, I reduce the basics' ground.velocity a bit to fit the combos.
2- I also think it is good 2 launchers, standing and crounch.
3- This format is very difficult to code, but it is cool to leave the supers with 3 level power animation, but only consuming 1 level power.
4- What about Hyperportrait? Doesn't he appear in supers? It was very cool this style that you designed.
I hope I helped and thanks for the chars.

Tried to add Super/Hyper Portrait on the Doll... but won't appear...not an expert on SUPER Effects code...
I only add launcher(s) if Animation Launchers appear on the sprite sheet of the characters... mostly on the 12 dolls, its only one...
Back to top Go down
LoKoLoKo

LoKoLoKo

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 EmptyNovember 17th 2019, 12:06 pm

Guy looks at his PM geek
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 EmptyNovember 17th 2019, 3:01 pm

demunlawin wrote:
*** NINJAS ASSAULT 2 ***

MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 Sub_ze10MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 Scorpi11MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 Np11

MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 Sub_ze10MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 Scorpi12MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 Noob10

*Easy Supers
*Easy Fatality Buttons, just press DownForward(Hadouken/Fireball) and any Button

Code:

SATSUKI

SATSUKI by 26824628
*Easy Supers

Code:

Me sorprende bastante que alguien haya podido adaptar a mvc los chars creados por fabrytaz, te felicito excelente trabajo ....ojala y en algun momento te animes a librar la conversion que hiciste de 2B de nier automata. clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Andy_X

Andy_X

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 EmptyNovember 17th 2019, 8:23 pm

demunlawin wrote:
*** NINJAS ASSAULT 2 ***

*Easy Supers

Code:

SATSUKI

SATSUKI by 26824628
*Easy Supers

Code:

Amazing! You did a fantastic job here! Thanks for bringing more cool edits!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!
Page 27 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 41  Next