The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!

Go down 
+62
Fede X
candido159
DC VS MARVEL
XmatixX
skillfrank
FarHarborButcher
JARRO77
087-B
solivaresjara
crosspotts1.0
chancethegamer
Everyoneskouhai
GTAGuy
Andy_X
gui0007
bam77
animaraz
liffery fake
Abel
liffery
carpa5
CPurvis57
laspacho
darkkorey8
Mr.Ketchup
AMultiverseAuthor
SUPERFERNANDOXT
ernes
shanri
dakidbanks
superxash
Shadman
JeagerEX
ASR-64
MatreroG
Chris Monvel
thebestmlTBM
Edroth
Shining
animex
xcheatdeath
pockydeluxe1
yolomate
Navana
Mazemerald
Aeon07
plexo199
thatguy
lordzeus1
brucewayne74
gartanham
alnyrd
LESSARD
ramongtg
Doom
duskvegeta
chuchoryu
X
CARNAGE777
LoKoLoKo
Tsuyoi
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeon07

Aeon07

MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 EmptyNovember 2nd 2019, 9:20 am

First: character shared for "VIP Link".

Second: character edited with a commision ?? Really ?! MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 629558521

For me, it's not the spirit of the mugen community. No
It's just an edit.. ! Most creators do not pay for their creation!! They do it by passion! MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 670481599
Lot of creators have an amazing talent clap
Make someone pay for character mvc conversion and we are not the author. It's disgusting !!
Not for money! For sharing! cheers FOR COMMUNITY!! That's all!! objection

Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 EmptyNovember 2nd 2019, 12:27 pm

Estoy de acuerdo con Carnage777 ¿Vender el trabajo de otros autores solo por alterar uno o dos códigos? No entiendo porque el foro permite esto.

I agree with Carnage777 Sell the work of other authors just by altering one or two codes? I don't understand why the forum allows this.
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 EmptyNovember 2nd 2019, 12:33 pm

Donde están los administradores?
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 EmptyNovember 2nd 2019, 2:24 pm

No hay ... No
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 EmptyNovember 2nd 2019, 3:30 pm

Pues de mi parte no estoy dispuesto a producir o liberar algún personaje,para venga alguien mas a lucrar con las horas y esfuerzo que le dedico a esto,que como mencionan es un pasatiempo...

Well, on my part I am not willing to produce or release any character, to come someone else to profit from the hours and effort that I dedicate to this, which as they mention is a hobby ....

Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 EmptyNovember 2nd 2019, 5:30 pm

Brothers, Sorry I have been very busy. Im going to check out this complain. Dont worry and have confidence. Let´s the MUGEN MULTIVERSE SPIRIT remain over all.
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 EmptyNovember 2nd 2019, 10:33 pm

First of all, I'm sorry for creating this mess...in the future, will take note and ask properly for the author of Micheal Myers for consent...

I made the commission because it was the clients wish...
I was probably blinded of greed because I really wanted to fix my laptop, so that I could properly do MUGEN RELEASES Non-stop without monetary value in exchange...
but it is reality, internet, power/electricity are not free and the only thing alternative is to make profit of a skill with passion which I am good at...
Requests are a lot... but doesn't support my MUGEN Passion...I gave a lot of free releases and a lot of them are here and always no response or a simple thanks...

It's kind of ironic to me that you guys really thought of reacting to this, I wish this positive reaction not only extended to my the negativite behaviour, but also to the positive behaviour to what I have done to the past, in which it is really barren with replies and a very thankless ones
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 EmptyNovember 2nd 2019, 11:27 pm

demunlawin wrote:
First of all, I'm sorry for creating this mess...in the future, will take note and ask properly for the author of Micheal Myers for consent...

I made the commission because it was the clients wish...
I was probably blinded of greed because I really wanted to fix my laptop, so that I could properly do MUGEN RELEASES Non-stop without monetary value in exchange...
but it is reality, internet, power/electricity are not free and the only thing alternative is to make profit of a skill  with passion which I am good at...
Requests are a lot... but doesn't support my MUGEN Passion...I gave a lot of free releases and a lot of them are here and always no response or a simple thanks...

It's kind of ironic to me that you guys really thought of reacting to this, I wish this positive reaction not only extended to my the negativite behaviour, but also to the positive behaviour to what I have done to the past, in which it is really barren with replies and a very thankless ones

muy bien me da gusto ver que diste una respuesta, yo tambien perdi mi portatil hace un par de meses,pago luz, agua y mi universidad, y no recurri a este comportamiento para resolver mis problemas, en cuanto los lanzamientos lamento que recibas esa respuesta de parte de la gente del foro, y si estas saturado con solicitudes de lanzamiento, tomate tu tiempo si las vas a hacer ,para hacerlas, de chars que tu creas recibiran buena respuesta o que tu consideres necesarios a tu criterio,esto se hace como dices por hobby y pasion, no por dinero..les recuerd que aqui ya entrarian cuestiones de derechos de autor,asi que cuidado.

lo unico que te pido es que respestes la condicion que impongo respecto a mis creaciones, y liberes a michael myers,de lo contrario no cambiare de idea y dejare de aportar personajes o sprites....y dejare en privado mis proyectos de ahora en adelante.

I am very pleased to see that you gave an answer, I also lost my laptop a couple of months ago, I pay electricity, water and my university, and I did not resort to this behavior to solve my problems, as soon as the launches I regret receiving that answer from the people of the forum, and if you are saturated with launch requests, take your time if you are going to do them, to make them, from chars that you believe will receive a good response or that you consider necessary at your discretion, this is done as You say hobby and passion, not for money ... I remind you that copyright issues would come in here, so be careful.

The only thing I ask is that you respect the condition I impose regarding my creations, and release Michael Myers, otherwise I will not change my mind and stop contributing characters or sprites ... and I will privately leave my projects from now on ahead.

Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 EmptyNovember 3rd 2019, 5:27 am

Aeon07 wrote:
First: character shared for "VIP Link".

Second: character edited with a commision ?? Really ?! MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 629558521

For me, it's not the spirit of the mugen community. No
It's just an edit.. ! Most creators do not pay for their creation!! They do it by passion! MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 670481599
Lot of creators have an amazing talent clap  
Make someone pay for character mvc conversion and we are not the author. It's disgusting !!
Not for money! For sharing! cheers FOR COMMUNITY!! That's all!! objection

EVERYONE KNOWS WHY MY LINKS are VIP and loyal members only...You know what you did and for that reason why your not getting my links on my edits...you don't show gratitude...you disrespected me... don't compare MY PASSION of MUGEN... it's disgusting from the mongrel that once beg and now bit my hand... I have given more to MUGEN more than you can ever do... don't just barge in here you big poser, your just here for the ride...
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 EmptyNovember 3rd 2019, 6:04 am

****Conversion Commission Done!!!****
MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 Hotaru10
MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 Hotaru10
HOTARU of MARK OF THE WOLVES And a client has now the complete set of GAROU in MVC-VS-STYLE-INFINITE GAMEPLAY CONVERSIONS, COMMISSION by ANONYMOUS!!!!
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 EmptyNovember 3rd 2019, 6:48 am

en mi caso le pedire que no utilice mis chars para pedir comisiones o donaciones ya que los hice para compartir con la comunidad al igual que la comunidad nutre mi mugen. Si lo que quiere es" arreglar" bugs de mis chars hagalo, pero le pido que antes me lo pregunte ya que yo estoy activo en la comunidad y por supuesto sin pedir nada a cambio.
Sin animo de drama (no lo hay) un saludo amigo y gracias. MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 670481599

In my case I will ask you not to use my chars to ask for commissions or donations since I made them to share with the community just as the community nurtures my mugen. If what you want is to "fix" bugs of my chars do it, but I ask you to ask me before since I am active in the community and of course without asking for anything in return.
Without drama (there isn't) a greeting friend and thanks. MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 670481599
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 EmptyNovember 3rd 2019, 8:17 am

You said you're not selling characters...
So why you have this "VIP - Loyality" bullshit!?
If this isn't selling stuff, i'm Bozo. A commission is supposed to serve as a help for the character creation or edit, like Infinite and O Ilusionista did, not to liberate download links for "Loyal members".

Demunlawin, doing this in that way, YOU ARE SELLING MUGEN STUFF indeed! MUGEN is supposed to be shared FOR FREE, FOR EVERYONE cause it's A FREE engine. What you did it's a disrespect for the original creators and for the people around.

Also learn to listen to the feedbacks. Many of your edits have indeed A LOT of infinities and some aesthetics like the hit detection are just wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 EmptyNovember 3rd 2019, 2:38 pm

espero en el futuro cambies de opinión y regreses a compartir tus ediciones de manera gratuita, eres muy bueno y por lo que he visto tienes muchos personajes que no deberían estar privados.
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 EmptyNovember 3rd 2019, 6:11 pm

gui0007 wrote:
If this isn't selling stuff, i'm Bozo. A commission is supposed to serve as a help for the character creation or edit, like Infinite and O Ilusionista did, not to liberate download links for "Loyal members".

Demunlawin, doing this in that way, YOU ARE SELLING MUGEN STUFF indeed! MUGEN is supposed to be shared FOR FREE, FOR EVERYONE cause it's A FREE engine. What you did it's a disrespect for the original creators and for the people around.

Also learn to listen to the feedbacks. Many of your edits have indeed A LOT of infinities and some aesthetics like the hit detection are just wrong.

FOLLOW THE FIRST PAGE AND TRAIL ON THE BED CRUMBS UNTIL TO THE VERY END...YOU WILL KNOW WHY THE BULLSHIT STARTED....

I'M SELLING MY "EDITTING/CODING SKILLS IN MUGEN" NOT THE CHARACTERS, THERES A DIFFERENCE...
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 EmptyNovember 3rd 2019, 6:44 pm

demunlawin wrote:
gui0007 wrote:

FOLLOW THE FIRST PAGE AND TRAIL ON THE BED CRUMBS UNTIL TO THE VERY END...YOU WILL KNOW WHY THE BULLSHIT STARTED....

I'M SELLING MY "EDITTING/CODING SKILLS IN MUGEN" NOT THE CHARACTERS, THERES A DIFFERENCE...

As I just told you, i think you must share your "VIP Links" with the original creators of your edits (That reason became them into VIP´s, don´t you think???).

I thinks its a good deal. Think about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!   MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!! - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!
Page 26 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next