The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SPRITE REQUEST
Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? Emptyby Shining Today at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?

Go down 
+7
Bull Demon
CARNAGE777
LESSARD
Doom
WADEPOOL
chuchoryu
Fabry Taz
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? EmptyMay 29th 2017, 3:10 am

Hi everyone, I opened this discussion to talk a bit with you about the future of the Mortal Kombat Legacy project.

As you know, I have developed this project alone, but for a while I have no more time to continue this, so I took the idea of forming a team to complete the game.

This is the list of boys I have selected:

Galactus

LESSARD

spidergoku

Mazemerald

Fede de 10

Tsuyoi

Chuchoryu

Of course this list is not complete, anyone who wants to participate and contribute to the project can do it.

Last edited by Fabry Taz on June 7th 2017, 3:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? EmptyJune 1st 2017, 7:57 pm

Thanks for add me in your lista, soon I release my Street Fighter 4 Legacy and Tekken Demo #2 sure I can do MK Legacy bro
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? EmptyJune 1st 2017, 8:00 pm

Hey, thanks... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? EmptyJune 1st 2017, 8:38 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
Thanks for add me in your lista, soon I release my Street Fighter 4 Legacy and Tekken Demo #2 sure I can do MK Legacy bro

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? Rkaelw

clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? EmptyJune 1st 2017, 8:51 pm

Im honored to be part of this AWESOME team.
I feel like a member of the Avengers or something like that.   Lol.
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? EmptyJune 1st 2017, 8:58 pm

Primero que nada gracias por incluirme,he estado trabajando en un par de cosas de mortal kombat , una de ellas es al lado de lessard, y de la misma no dare detalles...la otra es una nueva version de jax briggs, que espero puedan ser de ayuda.

First of all thanks for including me, I've been working on a couple of things kombat mortal, one of them is next to lessard, and the same will not give details ... the other is a new version of jax briggs, which I hope Can be helpful

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? Mugen011

Yo se lo que es hacer un char de mortal kombat, y la verdad es mucha responsabilidad para una sola persona, lo que te puedo aconsejar es que solo actualizes o modifiques a tus necesidades los personajes ya existentes.

I know what it is to make a char of mortal kombat, and the truth is a lot of responsibility for one person, what I can advise you is that you only update or modify your existing characters.

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? Royal_10

Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 2:54 am

Thanks guys, I'm really happy that this project can continue with this fantastic team.

From now on there will be great changes, starting with the logo:

From the classic screen with Fabry Taz, there will be a new logo soon available Wink and this is just one of the many changes ... next week I hope to give more details with a video trailer... Thanks again to everyone for the support

I hope the other members will want to participate, I would be really happy because I'm trying to turn this project into a forum project Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? 670481599

Carnage, Jax is very beauty but I would add some more detail to make it not too like Guile
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 7:13 am

I know that Tiger Negro is not the best base in the world, but it is the best and fastest I found but it will look good I guarantee it...

Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 7:16 am

If you're interested, i'm starting a new Jax design, I can send it privately Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? 670481599
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 9:17 am

With More people now involved in the project . . . it's surely going to be the best now Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? 670481599
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 11:34 am

Write me in your project, my spriter services are yours
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 5:44 pm

Thanks to all the guys, we'll start soon, so be prepared for the new "Heartrealm Studios" team is coming Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? 670481599
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 6:38 pm

hey wats up fabry dont worry im still down with the project besides the fans want motaro and i got all the resource i need for him inducing hes steel tail so lets get it!
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 7:36 pm

thats one helluva dream team you got there
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 7:56 pm

Sugiero que nos digas cuál es la plantilla de peleadores que tienes en mente, veas cuales ya estan hechos y que solo necesites modificarlos, y te concentres en los que nos estan hechos...si ya estan hechos no vuelvas a crearlos desde 0, a mi parecer eso es perdida de tiempo y te retrasa en lo verdaderamente importante: crear los personajes que faltan.

I suggest you tell us what is the template of fighters you have in mind, see which are already made and that you only need to modify them, and concentrate on those that are done ... if they are already done do not create them again from 0, to I think that is a waste of time and delays you in what is really important: create the missing characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next