The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !!

Go down 
+7
WADEPOOL
Playing Enemy
Shiruzato
galactus
gartanham
Doom
Fabry Taz
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! Empty
PostSubject: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !!   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 6:16 am

Hello everyone ... this time I got back to officially announce the release of Mortal Kombat Legacy DEMO 2.0.

It Has Been a long time since I released the first version (0.5) and now, than before have been made many improvements to the game.

The update includes:

-Added Stage Preview
-Added New internships
-Added New songs
-Added Sektor
-Added Cyrax
-Added Goro
-Added Raiden
-Added Reptile
-Added Move List Preview
-Fix IA
-Fix Life Bar
-Fix VS Screen
-Fix Select Screen
-Fix NDA for all chars
-Fix AIR for all chars
-Fix SFF for all chars
-Fix Intro for Scorpion and Sub Zero
-Fix Big and Small Portrait
-Fix Super  sound
-Improved AI
-Update Sound system
-Update Special and super moves
-Update X-Ray moves
-Other updates

For the moment it is all  and I hope you like it;)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gvbeqgz8ce9m5wc/MKL+DEMO+2.0.exe
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !!   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 11:52 am

Woow !! affraid
Nice surprise that you give me today ... MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! 311127478
Thank you for all the effort that you put into this project ... MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! 3876111886
I'm downloading now ... but I'm sure I'll love it! Wink
Thanks friend ! MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !!   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 12:28 pm

it is a pleasure, my friend ... i wait your feedback MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! 670481599
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !!   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 1:51 pm

affraid Shocked Excellent, I played and loved it, some bugs like characters walking along the top, but the gameplay fatalit and animalits are easy to use, enjoyed !!! waiting for the final version with the Team Girls fighters and the Big-boss of the game, as well as the release of unique characters. cheers ilu
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !!   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 3:02 pm

Thanks ... unfortunately I still have not figured out what is due the bug ... it's weird but I think it is due to stage (I will try to solve it as soon as possible so that it is not present in version 2.5) ... regards the release of the single chars:
already available in the download section of the forum with the Klassic Skins Pack (classic costumes mk 1,2,3) ... I hope to give more news as soon as possible;)
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !!   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 3:48 pm

Wow, Awesome release Fabry Taz, I just watched the video as well
and I have to say that the game looks beautiful Very Happy  ...I can't wait to try
it out personally MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! 2800933067

well done Fabry Taz clap clap and many thanks for this nice surprise
my friend, very much appreciated cheers MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! 705151839
Back to top Go down
Shiruzato

Shiruzato

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !!   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 4:35 pm

Rain has a pretty broken glitch in this current version. If you use his Teleport while the opponent is trapped in Rain Ball, its helper turns into a clone of Rain. You can then repeat this with said clone, and now you have four Rains on your side. You can do this infinitely until either MUGEN crashes from the helper overload, or you get bored. It eventually gets to the point where you have to mash Space just to make sure the twenty-five Rain Balls don't kill your opponent in one shot before you get the chance to clone more Rains.
MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! Mugen019

The solution I'd suggest would be to simply make it so that one of the Teleport's triggers makes it mandatory that Rain isn't in the Rain Ball state (state 1508, specifically), so that you can't cancel it into this game-breaking glitch.

Other than that, Rain's Whater Kick (a+b) can combo into itself for an infinite. Same for Scorpion's teleporting punch. Also that isn't how you spell "water", not to be a dick about spelling, just something to note for fixing.

Scorpion's Brutality also does not work properly, since it just knocks them away and allows them to move again. I'm guessing you know this already though, and plan on fixing it soon; all of the other Brutalities work perfectly fine.

I'd also suggest modifying damage values, specifically on the X-Ray attacks since they simply don't deal enough damage for Lvl3 Super Moves (I can much get more damage out of a simple string of x,y,D+y).

Other than that I'm legitimately impressed by all of this! The new sprites look fantastic, and the fact that you took the time to give each character their own animations for Fatilities (including ones that never existed before) is especially worthy of praise.

Overall, great release. Looking forwards to the next one!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !!   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 5:37 pm

I've already tried! MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! 311127478
It's true, I've seen the bug mentioned above ... but equally the game is amazing !! affraid
Astonishing the amount of detail that the game has, all beautiful ... MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! 670481599
And Reptile is fabulous !! I really love that char ... ilu
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !!   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 5:51 pm

Thanks Galactus i'm glad you like it ... Thanks for the excellent feedback Shiruzato ... is the first time (to be honest) that I see Rain behave like that and now I will solve this problem as annoying so that in the next release there isn't , Furthermore i will provide to even fixare the word "water" (from what I understand you mean in the Rain's move list) and also the brutality of Scorpion and of course incrementerò also the damage caused by the xray of the characters.

Regarding the technical problem encountered by gartanham: I discovered that some internships (especially in the Cyrax's stage ) cause this kind of walks in the air ... I hope I can soon resolve this problem too ... Thanks again for your feedback and i hope to give you more news as soon as possible MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !!   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 5:52 pm

thanks Doom, you noticed other bugs besides those listed above?
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !!   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 6:41 pm

So far so good. If I find a problem, I will let you know. yes
I have to confess that 90% of the time I used to Reptile. The others have tried a little. The second most I've used is Scorpion. What a Face
Also I'll tell you ... if I do not tell you before: I'm lousy TESTER. MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! 3855700884
I play very little, I like to create, rather than play. MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! 311127478
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !!   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 6:49 pm

ahahahah I understand you ... even I do not really like to play and I prefer to create Wink
Back to top Go down
Playing Enemy

Playing Enemy

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !!   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 6:57 pm

So far this is shaping up to be a dream come true for me. What do you mean when you say you added new internships though? The only type of internship I know of is when you go work for someone for free while gaining job experience, with the possibility of being hired full-time. I'm pretty sure that's not what you meant when you said you added some, so I was just curious what you meant by that so I can make sure to take notice to the addition of them.
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !!   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 4:54 am

ahahahah so I meant the battle arenas ... with respect to the first released version (1.0) I added 6 new arenas (sektor, Cyrax, goro, raiden, training room and Krypt) and I replaced that of sub zero with a new one. ..inoltre I also made the preview for the selection of the arena
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !!   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 6:34 am

FINALLY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !!   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !! Empty

Back to top Go down

MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.0 RELASED !!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next