The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LEGACY OF KAIN MUGEN
MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED Emptyby coreyapex Today at 4:07 am

» What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~
MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED Emptyby RO-X Today at 3:48 am

» Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire movie
MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED Emptyby volzzilla Yesterday at 9:39 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED Emptyby volzzilla Yesterday at 9:38 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED

Go down 
+13
Angelus_Silverhead
Shinkemaster
chuchoryu
WADEPOOL
Cristianomelo
Mazemerald
erickablond
Dave Rattlz
Navana
mugenbob
CARNAGE777
Darthpool
Fabry Taz
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED Empty
PostSubject: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED EmptyMay 29th 2015, 5:02 pm

And finally ... here is the highly  anticipated demo version of Mortal Kombat Legacy ... the game has 4 characters (alpha version 1.0) and 4 stage ... as always I wish you much pleasure  Wink

Video :

https://youtu.be/lzSiKgZLET8

Screen :

MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED 9cv8cno1xetgarjzg
MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED Lzrfwb2qee5z48ezg
MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED Xg1bbzy22daeq7bzg

Download :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7y4hcyhkw7tmm5b/MK+Legacy+DEMO+1.0.exe

Last edited by Fabry Taz on May 29th 2015, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED EmptyMay 29th 2015, 5:29 pm

This is really good, but is there a way I can take characters from the demo and put them in another screenpack.
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED EmptyMay 29th 2015, 5:41 pm

I'm sorry, but as I said the characters, arenas and music are encrypted so they can not be recovered ... I had to do so because in the past some people have stolen my older versions of the characters and making them pass off as their saying They had asked for permission when in fact it was not true ... Neutral
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED EmptyMay 29th 2015, 6:10 pm

HABRIA ALGUNA POSIBILIDAD DE QUE EN E FUTURO VEAMOS ESTOS CHARS EN LIBERTAD?
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED EmptyMay 29th 2015, 6:20 pm

como ya he dicho estos personajes antes nacen con esto mugen y mueren con este mugen, pero dará a conocer un klassic Skin Pack (como lo hice para algunos caracteres) para que pueda poner en su mugen

as I said before these characters are born with this mugen and die with this Mugen , but will release a Skin Pack klassic (as I did for some characters) so that you can put in your Mugen
Back to top Go down
mugenbob

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED EmptyMay 29th 2015, 6:24 pm

Fabry Taz wrote:
como ya he dicho estos personajes antes nacen con esto mugen y mueren con este  mugen, pero dará a conocer un klassic Skin  Pack (como lo hice para algunos caracteres) para que pueda poner en su mugen

as I said before these characters are born with this mugen and die with this Mugen , but will release a Skin Pack klassic (as I did for some characters) so that you can put in your Mugen
Congrats on your release and i'm looking forward to the skin pack when it comes MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED EmptyMay 29th 2015, 6:28 pm

Thakns... but unfortunately for the Klassic Skins Pack you will have to wait quite a while ... since the DLC will make them as soon as I finished the whole MK Legacy, as it is not only a change of SFF but also the encoding of the moves etc.
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED EmptyMay 29th 2015, 6:50 pm

ufff deseaba tener una sonya blade
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED EmptyMay 29th 2015, 8:24 pm

Nice release, Fabry!
Back to top Go down
Dave Rattlz

Dave Rattlz

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED EmptyMay 29th 2015, 10:19 pm

cool man keep up the good work!! hoping you'll realease a demo showing more characters soon!!
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED EmptyMay 30th 2015, 2:32 am

Thank you all ... the next version will be a 40% alpha build that will contain Cyrax, sektor, goro and raiden ANGEMON777 .... unfortunately for sonya you have to wait a little bit because I'm running to update scorpion and after I will have to finish updating characters that are almost complete
Back to top Go down
mugenbob

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED EmptyMay 30th 2015, 6:40 am

Take your time man, both with the next demo and with the skins, your work is quality so noone will mind waiting Wink
Back to top Go down
erickablond

erickablond

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED EmptyMay 30th 2015, 8:22 am

Great shot, i loved qualifies you with all the characters, they are well-balanced and powerful, good job. I'll keep an eye for other updates.
Back to top Go down
Dave Rattlz

Dave Rattlz

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED EmptyMay 30th 2015, 11:23 am

just a question the chars you showed in the demo are they complete?
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED EmptyMay 30th 2015, 5:07 pm

no, the characters of the demo versions are alpha just like the rest of the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED Empty

Back to top Go down

MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO RELEASED
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next