The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?

Go down 
+7
Bull Demon
CARNAGE777
LESSARD
Doom
WADEPOOL
chuchoryu
Fabry Taz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 2:26 am

Characters that currently do not have a graphic design are:

J. Cage, Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn, Ninghtwolf, Kung Lao, Kano, Sonya

These are the most important to do and require everything (from sprites to code)

Characters who need a graphical update instead are

Sub zero, Rain, Raiden, Ermac, Cyrax

I've already started updating and for some of them I'm already well.

The characters that are currently to be incompleted are

Reptile, Liu Kang, Jax, Ermac, smoke, rain and goro

For some of them, it's just about to put some special move and some of the fatality interactions.
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 10:48 am

I already saw the image but, Baraka must be in your initial idea. About Triborg im working on him besides other wips. Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 670481599 Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 11:36 am

Yes, baraka was supposed to be in the original storyline but would have died by Rain's hand in a cutscenes so I thought that in any case it would have been better not to put it in the roster to speed up work and/or release it as DLC later
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 EmptyJune 6th 2017, 8:08 am

OK ACABO DE LEER TUS COMENTARIOS, ESTA BIEN COM]PRENDO TU INQUIETUD EN CUANTO A JAX, PERO CREO QUE DEBEMOS TENER EN CUENTA QUE AMBOS TRABAJAMOS DE MANERAS DISTINTAS...PERO ESO NO IMPIDE QUE NOS AYUDEMOS MUTUAMENTE RESPETANDO LAS IDEAS DE CADA UNO EN CUANTO LAS NECESIDADES SOBRE ESTE PROYECTO

OK I JUST READ YOUR COMMENTS, I AM UNDERSTANDING YOUR CONCERN about JAX, BUT I BELIEVE THAT WE MUST CONSIDER THAT BOTH WORK IN DIFFERENT WAYS ...
BUT THAT DOES NOT PREVENT US FROM MUTUALLY RESPECTING THE IDEAS OF EACH ONE AS WELL AS THE NEEDS ABOUT THIS PROJECT.

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 Jax_5_10

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 Royal_10

Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 EmptyJune 6th 2017, 10:33 am

OK, I changed some of Jax's things that I did not like and I highlighted what was to be modify second  me ... let me know what you think

-http://www.mediafire.com/view/oauu653c1nu3mjc/jax_5_10.png

Last edited by Doom on June 6th 2017, 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remove ad)
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 EmptyJune 6th 2017, 5:17 pm

me gusta el diseño,pero primero quiero terminar mi diseño, igual lo liberare y quedara a disposicion de quien guste retocarlo a su antojo.

I like the design, but first I want to finish my design, I will free it and it will be available to anyone who likes to tweak it at will.

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 Jax10

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 3211

Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 EmptyJune 6th 2017, 9:10 pm

You know what, i don't feel like joining anymore,it's just i dont know how to create mugen stuff and i think im not ready yet,so yeah... Sad yes
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 2:17 am

WADEPOOL I chose you as a beta tester because you are one of the best to find bugs, but if you are not interested I will ask others Sad
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 2:34 am

CARNAGE777 wrote:
me gusta el diseño,pero primero quiero terminar mi diseño, igual lo liberare y quedara a disposicion de quien guste retocarlo a su antojo.

I like the design, but first I want to finish my design, I will free it and it will be available to anyone who likes to tweak it at will.

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 Jax10

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 3211

Don't worry my friend, I'll ask someone else help to complete jax Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 3:24 am

Fabry Taz wrote:
WADEPOOL I chose you as a beta tester because you are one of the best to find bugs, but if you are not interested I will ask others Sad
I am interested yes,in fact i have been looking forward to your project Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 3876111886,but i just don't think i'm ready YET to do this kind of stuff(im not good with beta testing,trust me...),but,yeah...good luck to your project and i've been looking forward to it, i check this topic everytime Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 670481599 i hope you understand edit: i have also sent you a friend request,please kindly accept it... cheers
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 3:46 am

Ok,my friend...i totally understand and don't worry Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 670481599

PS: I accepted the request Wink
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 3:49 am

Fabry Taz wrote:
Ok,my friend...i totally understand and don't worry Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 670481599

PS: I accepted the request Wink
Thank you for understanding... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3