The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite Emptyby Cesar Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite Emptyby Shining Today at 4:12 am

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite Emptyby Doom Today at 1:04 am

» Skhsato123 Sprites
CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite Emptyby Doom Today at 12:53 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite

Go down 
+3
Mazemerald
volzzilla
Falcon Rapper
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcon Rapper

Falcon Rapper

CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite Empty
PostSubject: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite EmptySun May 28, 2017 2:19 am

Ok, lets go, Kasumi is Next!!!  lol!

Pretty woman walking down the street...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite EmptySun May 28, 2017 5:22 am

glad you are getting involved in the forum, however, your images are not showing up Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite EmptySun May 28, 2017 5:33 am

thank you so much!!!! CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite 670481599

i am very glad to know about it.

i would like to know if do you have will to convert these chars in the future?

yashiro / chris / foxy / momoko / bao / elisabeth / oswald and nameless.

i think these chars very well sprited and funny to play.

some chars are necessary just to change the head like :

--------------------------------

considering the snk chars like team,almost all the teams are complete in cvs style:

kyo / benimaru / daimon
terry / andy / joe
ryo / robert / yuri
athena / kensou / missing = chin
iori / mature / vice
leona / ralf / clark
king / mai / missing = kasumi
heidern / saisyu / takuma
k / kula / maxima
kim /chang / choi
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite EmptySun May 28, 2017 12:37 pm

Falcon Rapper wrote:

I had to fix your posted MUGEN images because they cannot be hot-linked from mugenarchive forum post attachments... Embarassed

Thank you for announcing your cool MUGEN WIP here at MMV! CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite 705151839

Kasumi Todoh is indeed a pretty woman on all streets in the Southtown [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Standalone-wise she has some good tools mix up game play and her up-close cancels work great against even some fast fighters with her surprise moves.  Team-wise she can serve as a supplement to her partners who lack of surprising moves.  I believe in you who can mugenize a very nice PotS/CVS version of Kasumi Todoh (she will need to fight for the honor of her Todoh family and PotS/CVS, in MUGEN), so keep it up man! CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite EmptySun May 28, 2017 1:13 pm

Cool WIP i want to see more or her soon!!! CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite 670481599 CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite 670481599
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast

TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite EmptySun May 28, 2017 2:07 pm

kasumi todoh o yeah in cvs/pots style Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Falcon Rapper

Falcon Rapper

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite EmptySun May 28, 2017 9:01 pm

volzzilla wrote:
glad you are getting involved in the forum, however, your images are not showing up Smile

Thanks, I liked the format of this forum ... I apologize, next time I will use an image uploader ... Smile

Mazemerald wrote:
thank you so much!!!! CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite 670481599

i am very glad to know about it.

i would like to know if do you have will to convert these chars in the future?

yashiro / chris / foxy / momoko / bao / elisabeth / oswald and nameless.

i think these chars very well sprited and funny to play.

some chars are necessary just to change the head like :

--------------------------------

considering the snk chars like team,almost all the teams are complete in cvs style:

kyo / benimaru / daimon
terry / andy / joe
ryo / robert / yuri
athena / kensou / missing = chin
iori / mature / vice
leona / ralf / clark
king / mai / missing = kasumi
heidern / saisyu / takuma
k / kula / maxima
kim /chang / choi

Well... New faces team, Foxy and Bao would be a great step in the future. Cruz is raising Shermie, I do not know the progress of the project, but he does some great work. Nameless was recently made by Hairline, it was also very good. Since Momoko, Elizabeth and Oswald I discard for now, my main focus are chars of sagas 94-2002.

I want, at the beginning is to complete teams, ending Kasumi, I think I should stop some time to edit sprites, and start to only deal with conversions, Chang has its groove mode version already made by Gal129, where I intend to use the sprites and Some code to recreate a single Chang. After that, then I want to go back with editing sprites, but as I said, my priority is the chars of versions 94-2002 that have not yet been converted. Thanks for the feedback and, suggestions are always welcome, Mazemerald... Smile

borewood2013 wrote:
Falcon Rapper wrote:

I had to fix your posted MUGEN images because they cannot be hot-linked from mugenarchive forum post attachments... Embarassed

Thank you for announcing your cool MUGEN WIP here at MMV! CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite 705151839

Kasumi Todoh is indeed a pretty woman on all streets in the Southtown [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Standalone-wise she has some good tools mix up game play and her up-close cancels work great against even some fast fighters with her surprise moves.  Team-wise she can serve as a supplement to her partners who lack of surprising moves.  I believe in you who can mugenize a very nice PotS/CVS version of Kasumi Todoh (she will need to fight for the honor of her Todoh family and PotS/CVS, in MUGEN), so keep it up man! CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite 670481599

Thanks for the help Mr. Borewood ... Smile

LESSARD wrote:
Cool WIP i want to see more or her soon!!! CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite 670481599 CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite 670481599

Thanks LESSARD, I believe that within a month she should already be able to download ... Smile

TheRedBeast wrote:
kasumi todoh o yeah in cvs/pots style Very Happy

OMG you're here too TheRedBeast, yeah, let's go, I'm glad to see you here too, I'll try to do my best... Smile
Back to top Go down
Falcon Rapper

Falcon Rapper

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 10:23 pm

Amazingly, I'm on a slow, quiet project in this sprites. A lot of work in real life, that is, using free time to proceed in Photoshop. Starting today the sprites of animations 400 and on, come on, keep calm and "aguarde"
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 10:29 pm

I really apreciate you are here bro you know MFG block my account I see you máxima need little shading for CvS but its awesome I have him and the others you made in my mugen, Kasumi is awesome I want her bro
Back to top Go down
Falcon Rapper

Falcon Rapper

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 1:43 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
I really apreciate you are here bro you know MFG block my account I see you máxima need little shading for CvS but its awesome I have him and the others you made in my mugen, Kasumi is awesome I want her bro

Thanks Chuchoryu, I'll try my best. About your banishment, that forum has nice people, but unfortunately some are only there to create intrigue and try as much as to demean the work done by someone. I think in the case of Maxima, some people have already entered willing to try to expose me in a certain way, if they wanted to see my "aggressive" side, they succeeded, because I never lowered my head, several comparisons were made and few people had to my side, but that made the difference with messages of support. But life goes on, step by step I try to improve my work and just feel sorry for many people there, people who have never done anything to improve this engine and are only there to appear.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 5:42 pm

Oh really thank you man!!!

some old chars like chang,todoh and raiden (the bear) are in a outdated style yet.
and their gameplay is quite limited and the hitsparks are very older.

your sprites to kasumi are simply great,she is so cute into this cvs sprites,looks younger and pretty.

Back to top Go down
Falcon Rapper

Falcon Rapper

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 4:24 am

Mazemerald wrote:
Oh really thank you man!!!

some old chars like chang,todoh and raiden (the bear) are in a outdated style yet.
and their gameplay is quite limited and the hitsparks are very older.

your sprites to kasumi are simply great,she is so cute into this cvs sprites,looks younger and pretty.

Chang will surely be converted soon (which will make it a lot easier since it already has the standard CVS2 sprites), I still do not have plans for Raiden, for now I focus only on the 99-2002 versions, but I do not discard trying to convert chars from other SNK series Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
Back to top Go down
Falcon Rapper

Falcon Rapper

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 4:27 am

Testing: Wip started... For now only the sprites of animations 0 to 650 complete. I still have to correct the position of the sparks, I usually leave it to the end. Also voices are missing, I believe that today the project reaches approximately 25%, much still needs to be done, some sprites must be corrected, even then it is already possible to have a basis of how the char will be... Smile
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 4:43 am

i am referring to this char falcon = [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
he is from capcom vs snk 1 and 2,i woud like you add the hitsparks and maybe a new attack or hyper move.

raiden,todo and chang you don´t need to sprite more,it´s necessary just to change the gameplay and updating the hitsparks.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 4:52 am

Woooow the video with the kasumi´s preview is amazing,the moveset is very good.
you´re a genie in a bottle for bringing out excellent new cvs chars.

i love new faces.... cheers CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite 2800933067
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite Empty

Back to top Go down

CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next