The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper

Go down 
+4
Mazemerald
Quake7g
LESSARD
Falcon Rapper
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon Rapper

Falcon Rapper

CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper Empty
PostSubject: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper EmptyJune 18th 2017, 12:05 am

"Salve galera" Mugen Multiverse! "Porque o guerreiro de fé nunca gela" by: Racionais mc's

One more char... Pretty woman, walking down the street...:\
Well, I present to you "CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS-Infinite" by Falcon Rapper (Yes I am hehehe... Razz)

The char is in "POTS / Infinite" mode (cvs and sparks in HD, fights mode setup, see Config.txt) plus have some new punches (preserving all strokes of KOF char, of course)...

Designed to be played on Mugen 1.0 or Mugen 1.1 (some settings prevent it from running in other versions)

What you have:

Adapted to be played with 6 buttons (3 for punch and 3 for kick)
- Artificial intelligence "medium to hard";
- 60 palettes (12 normal plus 48 extras, activating the selector in config.txt);
- All alpha style sparks POTS
- Scores based on version 99-2002UM-XI
- Sounds based on version 99 (some sounds of KOF98UM for certain animations)
- Gameplay that can be changed in config.txt (activation of palette selector, aerial combos, etc.)...
- All POTS / Infinite mode features (Parry, Custom Combo, etc.)
- It can be adapted to be played in the ADD004 mode (it can be activated as a helper and be changed during team mode / simul mode, needs to use add004pie.exe, it works without problems, either in the jump tag style or in the style "Running tag", tested on both)

NEWS:
- You can enable or disable LV2 Portrait, see "config.txt"

What is missing:

- Ending
- Correct errors that are found, otherwise nothing is missing, it is running good...: P

Commands:

Basic blows:

Throws: F+ Two punch or kick buttons;
Hiji Ate: F + weak punch

Special Skills

Kasane Ate = D, DF, F, punch (Ex Mode with two punches, spends 500 MP)
Aerial Kasane Ate = (In air) D, DF, F, punch (Ex Mode with two punches, spends 500 MP)
Senkou Nagashi = (short range) D, DB, B, punch (Ex Mode with two punches, spends 500 MP)
--- * To continue the sequence: B + some punch button
Tatsumaki Souda = (close) D, DB, B, punch (Ex Mode with two punches, spends 500 MP)
Hakusan Tou = F, D, DF, kick (Ex Mode with two kicks, spends 500 MP)
Tenchi Shuuten = D, DB, B, kick (Ex Mode with two kicks, spends 500 MP)

Supers LV1 (Made with 1 super bar)

Chou Kasane Ate = D, DF, F, D, DF, F, punch
Shingan Kuzu Otoshi = D, DF, F, D, DB, B, Punch
Shiranei = D, DB, B, D, DB, B, punch

Supers LV2 (Made with 2 super bars)

Chou Kasane Ate = D, DF, F, D, DF, F, two punch buttons
Shingan Kuzu Otoshi = D, DF, F, D, DB, B, two punch buttons
Shiranei = D, DB, B, D, DB, B, two punch buttons

Super LV3 (Made with 3 super bars)

Sousei Kasane Ate Ryuukasumi = D, DF, F, D, DF, F, three punch buttons

Preview:
CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper 97682f
CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper 21jdiee
CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper 2afcz74
CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper 68hbt0
CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper 2r4kew2

Download link:
Spoiler:

Credits:

- Electbyte (Creators of Mugen)
- VirtuallTeck (creators of Fighter Factory)
- Infinite and R@ce Akira = For great chars in which I use as an aid during conversion
- Phantom of the server (best sparks and best style for ground fighting)
- MMR, Ikaruga & Juke Kisaragi (Commands, Constants and Animations used in this char)
- Jmorphman (Best effect for custom combos using helpers)
- Gui007 & JadeEye (For always promoting my work via Youtube)
- All those who accompanied the project in the forums MFG, Mugen Multiverse & Mugen Archive, all without exception.
- Administrators and members of mugen groups on Facebook, especially Ramon Garcia and Mestre Ares do Santuário, and for the group gallery there.

I dedicate this char first to God, because without him nothing would be possible, to my parents and relatives, my bride and future wife (Te amo <3 Raquel) and all those who like me love MUGEN... Smile

Last edited by volzzilla on June 18th 2017, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remove adfly)
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper EmptyJune 18th 2017, 8:55 am

Beautiful, congratulatiosn and thank for share... clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Quake7g

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper EmptyJune 18th 2017, 9:49 am

Of all the Cvs made characters, I'm mostly jealous about this one not working for winmugen. This is a great looking Kasumi. Keep up the great work.
Back to top Go down
Falcon Rapper

Falcon Rapper

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper EmptyJune 18th 2017, 2:23 pm

LESSARD wrote:
Beautiful, congratulatiosn and thank for share... clap clap clap

Thanks Mr. LESSARD, have fun... Smile

Quake7g wrote:
Of all the Cvs made characters, I'm mostly jealous about this one not working for winmugen. This is a great looking Kasumi. Keep up the great work.

The fact that some chars do not run on winmugen is because they use winquotes, palette selector and "AILevel", they are chars characteristic of this mode (POTS/Infinite), but anyone can edit or convert to winmugen to host sites or Forums, since they are "open source" (just do not forget to give credits to the developer, of course)... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper EmptyJune 19th 2017, 12:01 am

WOOOW! I am very impressed about her,you did a fabulous work.
she is lovely and pretty,the gameplay is perfect. one more successful art of fighting player available at cvs style.

thank you so much!

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper EmptyJune 19th 2017, 8:35 am

congrats on the release. she is very cool, thank you sharing falcon Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper EmptyJune 20th 2017, 2:05 pm

Congratulations to your pretty woman MUGEN release man! clap

All the new sprites have given her a new life in MUGEN! ilu

Her MUGEN A.I. is a joy to fight against, actually getting defeated by her gives me some interesting pleasure! bounce

Wonder how she will look if she could wear those Korean dresses in that KOF shops stage heh... CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper 311127478

You have succeeded in converting her from KOF to CVS/PotS/Infinite! CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
ernes

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper EmptyJune 23rd 2017, 12:35 am

thanks work
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper 670481599
Back to top Go down
Falcon Rapper

Falcon Rapper

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper EmptyJune 25th 2017, 1:06 am

Mazemerald wrote:
WOOOW! I am very impressed about her,you did a fabulous work.
she is lovely and pretty,the gameplay is perfect. one more successful art of fighting player available at cvs style.

thank you so much!

Thank you Mazemerald, I'm glad you liked it, have fun ... Smile

volzzilla wrote:
congrats on the release. she is very cool, thank you sharing falcon Smile

Thanks Volzzilla, enjoy and thank you for always supporting my work ... Smile

borewood2013 wrote:
Congratulations to your pretty woman MUGEN release man! clap

All the new sprites have given her a new life in MUGEN! ilu

Her MUGEN A.I. is a joy to fight against, actually getting defeated by her gives me some interesting pleasure! bounce

Wonder how she will look if she could wear those Korean dresses in that KOF shops stage heh... CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper 311127478

You have succeeded in converting her from KOF to CVS/PotS/Infinite! CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper 670481599

Thanks Borewood, I still have a lot to improve, not only in her but in my other chars, however, my goals are gradually becoming a reality, have fun, my friend. : D

ernes wrote:
thanks work
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper 670481599

Enjoy... Smile
Back to top Go down
Rail

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper EmptyJuly 6th 2017, 12:43 pm

Looks good, downloading now. What's that awesome looking stage and where do I get it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper   CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper Empty

Back to top Go down

CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper
Page 1 of 1