The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon Rapper

Falcon Rapper

Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite Empty
PostSubject: Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite   Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite EmptyJuly 4th 2017, 8:17 pm

CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite

The teams of Korea 94-98 and the "Female Team 96" are ready ... Now it is the turn of the classic team of China, or "Psycho Soldiers Team". We already have Athena and Kensou, why not the most beloved boozer not only of the KOF series, but also of the games in general... Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Spoiler:

BR:
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite   Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite EmptyJuly 4th 2017, 8:28 pm

Falcon Rapper wrote:

I do not want to and I'm not here to prove myself any better ... Much less to create enemies, I always respected and admired all the creations made, regardless of style or game mode, I never failed with respect with anyone in this and in Another forum where I am a member.
While many speak from behind in an application, I'm just letting go and trying to do what I know, I leave mediocrity on account of the worms, while they talk I just do!

Sounds good to me, bro. Continue this way. Continue sharing. Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite   Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite EmptyJuly 4th 2017, 10:32 pm

it´s missing only 10 chars....

Amazing i really like these arranges,you are completing all the saga now...congrats for your work. Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite 670481599

these are the missing cvs arrange chars by orochi saga appearance order:

94 : lucky,brian,chin

95: nobody

96: goenitz and chizuru

97:shingo,yashiro,chris,shermie,mary

98:nobody

---------------

Last edited by Mazemerald on July 8th 2017, 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite   Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite EmptyJuly 5th 2017, 12:46 pm

Yay not many Chins in MUGEN, and not even a CVS/PotS/Infinite Chin! cheers

And don't worry, MMV'ers know how to spell and walk the English word, "Respect"! yes
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite   Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite EmptyJuly 5th 2017, 1:11 pm

The Great Drunken-Style Master, wow i was invincible with him so many years ago.. LOL what a memories
Back to top Go down
Falcon Rapper

Falcon Rapper

PostSubject: Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite   Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite EmptyJuly 7th 2017, 7:43 pm

Thank you guys, this spoiler is just an outburst, many people talking badly about me in an application (MFFA discordapp), are only 4 idiots in order to appear at the expense of the creations of others, I have nothing to complain about in this forum, they always treated me with respect... Smile
Back to top Go down
Falcon Rapper

Falcon Rapper

PostSubject: Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite   Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite EmptyJuly 7th 2017, 7:43 pm

Changed sprites, using sprites from version 94-98...
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite   Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite EmptyJuly 7th 2017, 8:52 pm

Falcon Rapper wrote:
Thank you guys, this spoiler is just an outburst, many people talking badly about me in an application (MFFA discordapp), are only 4 idiots in order to appear at the expense of the creations of others, I have nothing to complain about in this forum, they always treated me with respect... Smile

Just keep doing what you do best, let the dogs keep barking. The words of the fools can no harm you.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite   Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite EmptyJuly 8th 2017, 1:58 pm

I like that ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite   Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite EmptyJuly 8th 2017, 10:05 pm

here you always be respected and your work valorized.
you have a great talent and knowledges to code your chars.

thanks... Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite 670481599
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite   Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite EmptyJuly 8th 2017, 10:08 pm

i think i prefer this model of chin....through the old style of orochi saga.

if you have doubt about what is more popular,you can make a votation poll.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite   Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite EmptyJuly 8th 2017, 10:38 pm

these chars already exist in mugen,but with a old setup of hitsparks and gameplay.
the cvs sprite and palette were implemented.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite   Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite EmptyJuly 8th 2017, 10:47 pm

orochi saga missing characters.... some are necessary just adapt a revamp of hitsparks like shermie and shingo are done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite   Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite Empty

Back to top Go down

Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Chin Gentsai POTS/Infinite
Page 1 of 1