The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released - Page 3 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released

Go down 
+25
Werewood
skhsato123
SSonic
Hypersonic
MatreroG
volzzilla
X-Boy
pockydeluxe1
Fede X
yolomate
crosspotts1.0
RobiWanKen0bi
Angelus_Silverhead
JARRO77
Shining
daraku
malevka1
brucewayne74
ernes
Doom
odin123
animaraz
Dynatron
I-Skorp-I
Mistah Jorge
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Doom

Doom

Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released - Page 3 EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 7:24 pm

This char has my 200% approval. It is a dream come true ... ilu
I will not give more explanations. Mad
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released - Page 3 EmptyNovember 15th 2016, 4:19 pm

So cool a new Catwoman in MUGEN! Exclamation

I was too busy a while ago to check this cool MUGEN release out! Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released - Page 3 1340147569

Just downloaded her now..........and she is so super sexy (man I am feeling suffocated by just looking at her like that.. Embarassed ..)! cyclops

Thank you very much and happy MMV Halloween Madness Event 2016 everybody! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2016, 9:36 pm

I like this version well done Smile
Back to top Go down
Bambino Da Don

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released - Page 3 EmptyNovember 17th 2016, 6:49 am

Can you give to her more moves? Make her fight like Orochi leona? I love your Catwoman. !Halle Berry is sexy!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released - Page 3 EmptyNovember 17th 2016, 7:10 am

Bambino Da Don wrote:
Can you give to her more moves? Make her fight like Orochi leona? I love your Catwoman. !Halle Berry is sexy!

Sorry if you were mentioning KOF Whip then I could understand your point.......but Leona?  scratch even the KOF RotB version? Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Bambino Da Don

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released - Page 3 EmptyNovember 17th 2016, 7:23 am

MVC Leona by Infinite. She fights like a cat, uses claws and roars.
Back to top Go down
MERK_U

MERK_U

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released - Page 3 EmptyDecember 3rd 2016, 9:15 pm

In Love w/ the sprites. She def has that exotic appeal to her, with that Original Classic Attire (Colors, Grey/Black) or all Black as in the Movie..

Although my feedback would have to be that I wish she had variables on moveset & most importantly,... Hyper's need to be improved.
With that comes a better A.I (Obviously)..

Wishing there is a future update as I would keep this locked in my Roster.  Twisted Evil

Thanx & Congratz on the release!* cheers
Back to top Go down
Xfields

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2016, 4:43 pm

Please check your Pm Mistah Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3