The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic

Go down 
+5
Werewood
flammableking
volzzilla
NinjaRyu
Mistah Jorge
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic Empty
PostSubject: Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic   Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic EmptyMay 25th 2015, 5:40 pm

==============Wario==============
All right guys, yet another wario update, this update is focused on gameplay tweaks, and a readme with gameplay, movelist and other details Very Happy
Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic Mugen012

Movelist description (outdated, see the readme, updating topic):
Specials:
02  03  04  punch
Fist Connection: a special that can be linked into a chain, very usefull to extend your combo (but it's impossible to spam unless your opponent is guarding), forward distance and damage depends on wich punch button is pressed

02  03  04  kick
Ram/Shoulder Dash: wario's signature move that almost anybody knows, running distance and damage depends on wich kick button is pressed

04 punch punch punch
Smash Punch (from super smash bros): a bit slow & predictible but deals alot of damage

02 01 00 punch
Cockscrew conk (from wario world, not from super smash bros): jumps forward with an energy around him (or something like it, don't know what to call it), the jumping distance depends on wich kick button is pressed but deals the same damage, very good to start combos

02 kick
Ground Pound/ Ground Smash: the other signature move of wario in wario land games, wario goes down faster/slower depending on wich kick button is pressed, did this for strategy purpuses, can hit opponents that are laying down, you can do this in air only, you can combo a basic attack into this, good if opponent is cornered

02 01 00 kick
Wario rides a bike, it goes faster/slower depending on wich kick button is pressed but all ride the same distance, slow startup, can only be blocked low and can hit opponents that are layng down, you can combo a basic.

Hypers:
02  03  04 punch punch
Ultimate Fist: a ridiculously huge punch from wario, hits only once, does good damage

02  01 00 punch punch
Boxing Barrage: a good hyper to extend you ground combo, wario gains boxing gloves and charges at you (like fist connection) if it conects, he does a barrage of punches, finishing with a upper cut, if he misses or opponent guards, well he changes back to normal, that's it
(this move is a reference to another of flammableking's wip: Roboc Rese-4)

02  03  04 kick kick
Super Ram/Super Shoulder Dash: A hyper version of shoulder dash

02  01 00 kick  kick
Super Ground Pound/ Ground Smash, can be performed both in air and ground, but you can do it only in the air if you have a high altitude.

02  03  04 punch kick
Wario man: this is why wario is the most fun character i've made so far: wario transforms into a huge wario man that is strong, unhitabble and is controlable (you can move wario around the screen, use  x  or  A for wario man's left punch, z or  c to wario man's right punch, y  or b to use both fists in case your opponent is in the middle of you (deals less damage than left or right punch) all of wario man's attacks are unguardable and don't combo because they would be way too op, wario man mode, of course has limited time, and you'l transform back to normal.
Confused? You will understand me when you try warioman's hyper (just try it far away from the opponent so you won't get hit while transforming.)

What's new?:
Wario man is now just another lvl1 Hyper, reasons: i want to follow the template's gameplay details
A readme: Includes the Gameplay details, Movelist, Move details (explaining how wario's moves work, pretty much giving tips)
A hyper update: Boxing barrage (see movelist): Hit falling enemies with this move to make them stand up & continue your combo Very Happy

Credits:
A.J Nitro for ripping wario sprites from the game, some sprites are edited
redblueyellow, for ripping wario man sprites, of course some sprites are edited from his sprite sheet
Elecbyte, for making Mugen;

=============Waluigi=============
Ok, this is my newest wip, flammableking isn't actually involved in this character, but i thought it would be a good place to release waluigi here, since you know, he is amm... (it's not know if they're bros. cousins our just two guys who got friends), well first off unlike wario, waluigi has palletes, but i just made 2 for now because i will make a colour separation soon.
Waluigi is still just a beta/wip, NEEDS FEEDBACK (im aware he is almost void in voices, my soundboard died, will add more voices)

Movelist:
Specials:
Air Swim: (tap twice  while in the air either 00 or  02 or  04  or  06 )
One of waluigi's crazy and unusual powers, he has the ability to swim in the air for a short time, you can change the direction trough where waluigi swims in all 8 directions, let go the direction buttons or attack to stop swimming manually
Beware, waluigi can't block while swimming

02  03  04  punch
Tennis Ball: Waluigi waves in a come at me gesture, and a tenis ball comes bouncing at waluigi, hit the ball with either Crouching  x Crouching  y Crouching  z to send the ball as a projectil against the opponent
Each crouching move that hits the ball will send the ball in each own direction

02  03  04  punch  (Air only!)
Wah!: yells at the opponent, hurting and pushing the opponent away, good for tactical retreats, there are no button variations for this special move yet

02  01  00   punch
Waluigi puts a bomb omb on the ground and sends him against the opponent, the bomb omb is unblockable, luckily it takes alot to explode, currently there are no variations for this move yet

02  03  04  kick
Waluigi forward kick: A powerfull kick that sends the opponent against the wall, the player can combo after it, each kick button has it's own travel distance and damage

02  01  00  kick
Cold Blue Kick: this is remy's cold blue kick from his sf3 appearence (waluigi has powerfull kicks so this move fits him well), it functions pretty much the same way as the original (leap forward and dive kick)however this move has aerial variations.
Each kick button has it's own travel distance but do the same damage.

(Hold either 00 or  01  or  03 or  04 ) +  kick
Cold flying kick: pretty self describing move waluigi "flies" (not literally, unlike his ability to swim in air) all kick buttons do the same distance and damage, but you can aim in each of the directions indicated above

Hyper move:
Wallu-rambo: Walluigi transforms into wallu-rambo and fires 3 bullet bills and different directions.

Credits:
- No body the dragon: i used most of his waluigi sprites, made my own editing his sprites
- Elecbyte, for making Mugen;
- And i guess that's it...? if i somehow forgot to add you tell me  Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic 791114321

Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic Wario10
Download Wario + Waluigi here
https://www.sendspace.com/file/uqkg2v

Last edited by Mistah Jorge on October 18th 2016, 4:05 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic   Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic EmptyMay 25th 2015, 10:16 pm

hooray for nintendo mario
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic   Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic EmptyMay 25th 2015, 11:54 pm

congrats to both of you guys flammable and jorge Smile i know this is a passion project for the 2 of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic   Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic EmptyMay 26th 2015, 3:02 am

Jorge, I've gotta say, Man, your coding skill is incredible! Every time I play this character, I get to see our hard work in motion, and that feeling is what keeps me going, everybody. To those of you who are unsure if your character will be good or not, and you're holding back your work of art afraid of criticism like I was, I want you to overcome that feeling because when I did... 3 years ago... Stuff like this came to be. We understand that not everyone will like every character we make, but as long as WE like our characters, we're gonna keep showing them off! Because knowing people are going to play competitively around the world with fighters YOU gave life to... There are few other feelings like it. tears of joy
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic   Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic EmptyMay 26th 2015, 12:30 pm

I once used this phrase as my previous MUGEN motto:
"Pleasing other people is nice, but when creating for Mugen, you're supposed to please yourself first. "

While other people fail to admire your MUGEN passion and idea(s), at least you yourself admire yours. yes

By the way, cool MUGEN release!  I like how Wario does his warm-up exercise before a round begins.  And the "Wario man (lvl 3 hyper)" is cool (I remember I did something similar in my MUGEN stuff too)! Exclamation

The command for "Smash Punch" is PPP, but in the CMD it also needs to hold-forward at the same time, sorry I am not good at Super Smash Bros.....  Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic   Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic EmptyMay 26th 2015, 2:54 pm

I absolutely love the Wario-Man hyper! =D
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic   Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic EmptyMay 27th 2015, 5:29 am

Awesome Combos I've Pulled Off With Him!

All 6 buttons can be combo-chained in the air! Even more fun? Try performing a crouching combo before launching your opponent! I got a 9-Hit Combo! =D

Shoulder Charge Special and Fist Clench Special can combo-chain very well together! I performed a hellacious combo with these 2 specials in combination with the standing combos! ^^

Hit the opponent 3 times, used the Shoulder to knock them down, ran them over with the motorcycle, then performed the farthest-jumping Corkscrew Conk, and further prolonged the brutal beating!

Performed a standing combo that ended with the crouching strong punch that launches the opponent into the air, then performed the Super Punch hyper, and ended the match with it! It was EPIC! =DDD

In the midst of an air combo, I accidentally performed the Ground Pound Special, and added an extra hit to my combo!

This Wario is by FAR the most combo-friendly, and the most challenging one to take down, as well! cheers
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic   Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic EmptyMay 27th 2015, 5:33 am

WOAH! I just noticed his victory quote: "Who do you think you are, Buster?" He says this in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour for the GameCube! It caught me off guard when I read it! I love it!
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic   Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic EmptyMay 27th 2015, 5:34 am

Nice release, as always!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic   Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic EmptyMay 27th 2015, 5:36 am

Oh, and you know how when you're pulling off awesome combos, but they don't register very well because, ya know... The opponent is deliberately blocking your every move?? >.< I hate that! There's no way around it! ... Unless you use one of Wario's throws! =D Take that, Sir Blocks-A-Lots of Mugen!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic   Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic EmptyMay 27th 2015, 5:37 am

Navana wrote:
Nice release, as always!

Really appreciate it, Navana! Hope you enjoy him! cheers
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic   Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic EmptyMay 27th 2015, 5:43 am

What excites me the most is to see animations I made years ago, FINALLY implemented into this version of Wario.

His crouching straight punch, I made when I was 18.

The Bite Attack, I made the same year.

I had been looking for an effect to re-create the Corkscrew-Conk since I was 16, and finally found a decent substitute at 19.

Been a passionate Wario fan since I was six years old, when I first played as him in Mario Party. ^^
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic   Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic EmptyMay 27th 2015, 5:46 am

And, none of this would have been possible, had it not been for Mistah Jorge!! =D A round of applause for Jorge's efforts, please!

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic   Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic EmptyMay 27th 2015, 10:09 am

borewood2013 wrote:
I once used this phrase as my previous MUGEN motto:
"Pleasing other people is nice, but when creating for Mugen, you're supposed to please yourself first. "

While other people fail to admire your MUGEN passion and idea(s), at least you yourself admire yours. yes

By the way, cool MUGEN release!  I like how Wario does his warm-up exercise before a round begins.  And the "Wario man (lvl 3 hyper)" is cool (I remember I did something similar in my MUGEN stuff too)! Exclamation

The command for "Smash Punch" is PPP, but in the CMD it also needs to hold-forward at the same time, sorry I am not good at Super Smash Bros.....  Embarassed
Yeah the original command was supposed to be 04 punch (to be precise to super smash brothers) but i changed to 04 punch punch to avoid players to perform this special by mistake when trying to perform a basic chain combo but i changed it again to avoid players performing that special by mistake whe trying to grab the opponent so we agreed the command for this special to be:  04  punch  punch  punch
well, this is an awesome character to me but it's not finished yet, as i want to add one more hyper and 2 more characters i'm am now working, one of them is waluigi, that won't be a surprise the other one is a huge surprise i have got for everyone, not only wario fans like me and flammableking but a nice boss character like red draggon, the boss mmv hosts in the download page
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic   Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic EmptyMay 27th 2015, 1:42 pm

congratulations guys, im glad to see your characters come to life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic   Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Mistah Jorge & Flammableking: Wario updates Topic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next