The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released

Go down 
+25
Werewood
skhsato123
SSonic
Hypersonic
MatreroG
volzzilla
X-Boy
pockydeluxe1
Fede X
yolomate
crosspotts1.0
RobiWanKen0bi
Angelus_Silverhead
JARRO77
Shining
daraku
malevka1
brucewayne74
ernes
Doom
odin123
animaraz
Dynatron
I-Skorp-I
Mistah Jorge
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released Empty
PostSubject: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 4:01 pm

Originally by Ninja Brl, completed by Mistah Jorge and volzzilla; beta version
Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released Catwom10
Download here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ams_iP-pzdxVjGcOmpJcENH2GvBY

Move List (and description):
Throws:
Hold direction and press  punch + punch  or  kick + kick

Special Moves:
Whip Slash (also has an air version):
02  03  04  punch
(Damage and recovery time depends on wich button used:  x does less damage but it's also fastest version of the attack while z does more damage but it's the slowest)

Upper whip Slash:
04  02  03  04  punch
Animation of the attack depends on wich punch button used:  x  y have diferent angles,  z has both angles.

Cross whip slash:
02  01  00  punch
hold  punch for more hits for y and z  versions of the move
It's combo ability depends on wich punch button used:  x is the one that does the less damage but the player can combo anything into it, you can combo into y version from some stronger basic attacks but you can only combo into z from the crouching strong kick (and i would rely on that)

Air catch:
02  03  04  kick
Catwoman jumps diagonally in an atempt to catch and throw an aerial opponent

Evasive Roll:
02  01  00  kick
Self explanatory move,  A  version rolls backwards,  b  and  c  versions rolls frontwards

Dive kick (air only):
02  03  04  kick
Catwoman does a diving kick at her opponent

Hyper Moves:
Memories:
02  01  00  punchpunch
Catwoman dashes forward in an attempt to catch a victim and slashes her multiple times, finishing with an uppercut

Whip Combo:
02  03  04 ( x + A ) or ( y + b ) or ( z + c )
Catwoman starts punishing his opponent with a huge combo ranging from cross whip slash into an upper whip slash and finishes with a last whip attack

Credits:
- Original creator of Original Catwoman: Ninja Brl;
- Xfields, he made original jump (forward and back) sprites and some heads;
- skhsato123 for help in spriting details;
- Mugen Multiverse, our home;
- Elecbyte for making mugen;

Last edited by Mistah Jorge on December 10th 2016, 8:59 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : credit issues)
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 4:12 pm

Wow..talk about thick and busty mmm. ilu Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released 705151839
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 4:13 pm

She can bust you ass up alright Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 5:03 pm

Wow, the chaining is well done (I can't chain stronger strengths into weaker strengths), the head and mid pos are aligned well, and there's a damage dampener. Not bad, not bad at all. Feedback:

- HP and HK are +7 and +5 frames on hit respectively. That seems to be a little too safe.
- The Roll special has no hitboxes. Usually in games, you can be thrown out of a roll. I'd recommend using a nothitby.
- I don't know why, but Training seems convinced that all the normals, including the QCB+P special, can only be blocked low.
- The QCB+PP hyper seems to go on for too long, and does very little damage.
- There's no readme for me to check out how to do the moves. There is no change log either. Edit: Ooops, forgot you put the moveset in the opening post. It'd still be a good idea to put a readme/changelog in there.
- Whip QCF+P misses close up.
- The hitboxes on the dash animation are kinda odd. Sometimes there's a hitbox on her upper body, sometimes there isn't.
- The part when she rolls in the QCF+P/K hyper does not combo with the rest of the move.
- This may not be something you can fix, since I'm not sure you guys have a spriter on board, but good god, the sprites. It looks like something out of a hentai character. Selina is pretty busty, as are many super heroines, but her breasts were never bigger than her head. I'm no prude, but it's very questionable to me.

Edit:
- the divekick seems a little too fast.
- I can't seem to get the throws to work.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 5:14 pm

Thanks for the feedback, i'll take notes Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released 705151839
If you can't throw try holding forward or back and press medium and hard punches/kicks at the same time

Last edited by Mistah Jorge on November 7th 2016, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 5:17 pm

Good, thanks. Very... big?
Back to top Go down
odin123

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 5:54 pm

Awesome release, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 5:58 pm

I can only say that I love this version !! ilu ilu ilu
Please do not change the style of the sprites ... Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released 2297681634

clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
ernes

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released EmptyNovember 7th 2016, 11:20 pm

Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released 311127478 wow big woman i like Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released 670481599
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released EmptyNovember 8th 2016, 1:17 am

a new catwoman? she looks fantastic!!!! I must download her!!! thanks
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released EmptyNovember 8th 2016, 1:29 am

Good, thanks. I can only say that I love this version !! Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released 670481599 Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released 670481599 Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
daraku

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released EmptyNovember 8th 2016, 1:43 am

hmmm she looks good.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released EmptyNovember 8th 2016, 2:05 am

Unaspected release ...thanks a Lot ...i t s possibile to have mediafire or 4shared link please
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released EmptyNovember 8th 2016, 2:25 am

really a nice release she looks very good Smile
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released EmptyNovember 8th 2016, 5:01 am

I'am so sad, that I'am not very active last time on the forum... but I'am always happy to see some great new releases here! She looks perfect! Another one Catwoman for collection!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released   Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released Empty

Back to top Go down

Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next