The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Neverwinter - PS4 Edition (questions, comments, rants, etc.) Emptyby BigPimp Today at 12:33 pm

» we need deathlook
Neverwinter - PS4 Edition (questions, comments, rants, etc.) Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Neverwinter - PS4 Edition (questions, comments, rants, etc.) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Neverwinter - PS4 Edition (questions, comments, rants, etc.) Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Neverwinter - PS4 Edition (questions, comments, rants, etc.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Playing Enemy

Playing Enemy

Neverwinter - PS4 Edition (questions, comments, rants, etc.) Empty
PostSubject: Neverwinter - PS4 Edition (questions, comments, rants, etc.)   Neverwinter - PS4 Edition (questions, comments, rants, etc.) EmptyAugust 16th 2016, 11:35 pm

Alright, so I just joined the crusade of Neverwinter and am loving it so far. I reached level 70 over a week ago, and have been grinding the crap out of everything I can to increase that item level. My main complaint so far, is that I've tried joining a few guilds so far, and all so far claim they are active and do this and that, but each day I run my stronghold quests, go contribute, and the coffer amounts never change except for when I myself donate. It's lame cause apparently the guild grind is the most grindy grind in the whole game, especially if your basically doing everything yourself, according to the coffer amounts, and guild news. It's dumb. Does anyone on here play the PS4 edition, and are part of an actual good guild that acts like guild? If so, can you please send me an invite? My tag is Abbot@Shulbocka. I'm a GF too by the way if anyone's wondering, and I truly don't understand why they get hated on. Before hitting 70, I was killing it in PVP. I just can't now, because a lot of the 70's are way more powerful then me cause they got some righteous gear. I'm getting there though. Just want a damn guild so I can quest easier and faster. Plus it's just better when you can play with friends and kick ass together, as opposed to strangers that aren't on the same page.
I know I could ask about the guild thing on a Neverwinter site, but I like the people here, and I'm sure some of you play the game, so I'd rather ask you guys first.
Back to top Go down

Neverwinter - PS4 Edition (questions, comments, rants, etc.)
Page 1 of 1