The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Brutal Doomguy
BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 Emptyby smhungary Today at 1:48 pm

» OldGamer's Mugen Light Weight Screen Pack Release
BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 4:10 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 10:29 pm

» Sofia WIP
BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 Emptyby d4v1d Yesterday at 8:29 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV

Go down 
+16
manbatshark8
skhsato123
Navana
Adminbot
I-Skorp-I
btony89
Blade
WADEPOOL
steelers4190
demunlawin
Mazemerald
Fede X
Lord Sinistro
Werewood
Angelus_Silverhead
volzzilla
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
steelers4190

BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 8:32 am

Some of these people need to grow the hell up. It is the internet and you are getting riled up over sprites........sprites of fictional characters punching each other. Fictional characters. Fictional. Christ almighty.
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 8:45 am

I Hate Mugen Drama,Damn...Where The Hell Is Keemstar?(reffering to the guys who are banned)
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2016, 10:55 am

They hate Chuchoryu because of his good talent

Last edited by Zox on May 28th 2016, 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2016, 12:01 pm

all the people who hates chuchoryu like you had said it´s because they problably has envy your talent.

but he is very helpful and generous,always sharing your works with all and being sympathic and it bothers so many selfish and silly guys...... tongue

we won´t allow the selfishness in mugen.

the sharing is the way of happiness!!!!!BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2016, 12:51 pm

mazemerald wrote:
all the people who hates chuchoryu like you had said it´s because they problably has envy your talent.

but he is very helpful and generous,always sharing your works with all and being sympathic and it bothers so many selfish and silly guys...... tongue

the sharing is the way of happiness!!!!!BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 670481599  
Estoy de acuerdo contigo maze, chucho es un gran tipo. Solo tienen que conocer mejor a la gente. Debería estar prohibido odiar a la gente sin antes conocerlas
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2016, 1:01 pm

steelers4190 wrote:
Some of these people need to grow the hell up. It is the internet and you are getting riled up over sprites........sprites of fictional characters punching each other. Fictional characters. Fictional. Christ almighty.

this... i couldn't say it better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2016, 10:44 pm

Not even going to lie i thought my boy Zox was being sarcastic when he said that LOL i don't have a problem with Chuchoryu i just dislike how he don't complete his works and just move on to the next w.i.p. with out putting any true effort into it knowing the good talent he processes.

But i agree with Volzzila here tho they're are some true trolls online on mugen forums who love basking in ignorance instead of embracing the love of the beautiful mugen creation made by amazing mugen creators.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 EmptyApril 24th 2017, 7:01 pm

black dragon's original ban entry has been returned to the topic above because he was banned once again.

He was given a second chance, and part of that second chance included not acting like he used to in our forum.

Because of this interaction in a topic...

borewood2013 wrote:
skhsato123 wrote:
BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 Img_oy10
I do not know why this person disourage me in every WIP Very Happy   he is a great creator if he will create a char will be far better than mine , but i did not even ask anyone or enforce anyone to admire my hobby , i do what i love even if it is bad i just like it and do not compare myself to great creators  , i just love what i make , i love evry people advice and respectful opinions that improve me and aatifay good friends in MMV , actually outside here it is an upset hell

Is that your own YouTube channel? Question If you don't like some certain YouTube comments then you may just remove those (or even disable public comments at all).  Well in my opinion YouTube comments are not that useful when it comes to e-bashing/e-haunting/e-trolling/e-bullying because every YouTube channel owner is his/her/its comments manager/administrator/moderator......... riiiggghhht  Hey I have been getting a ton way more negative/discouraging YouTube comments from all around the world than you do, yet I concern MMV posts more (and I think my old/new MUGEN haters seldom/rarely come to MMV to continue their e-bashing/e-haunting/e-trolling/e-bullying on me because they are all MUGEN cowards What a Face ). BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 978788824  Oh by the way if some YouTube comments are real MUGEN feedbacks (not just piss-you-off-on-purpose insults) then you/I/he/she/it can take them like a normal human being.... yes

...he got so butt-hurt because they were "talking about him" (his words), that he made a video that disrespected those people, our forum, and various projects here.

He was given ample opportunity to remove the video and apologize for his actions because they broke the agreement he made regarding the conditions for him to return in a second chance.

Not only did he decline, but decided to be disrespectful again, and his ban triggers were returned.

Also adding to the notification what he did in this topic: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t7707-why-black-dragon-was-banned

And will include his previous ban notation to this particular reply:

Quote :
Regarding black dragon...

black dragon proceeded to tell me, "Fuck you" twice in PM. I work far too hard this website and will not put up with someone cussing me like that.

After the ban triggers were put into place, he was spamming my email with the following: f*** you I hope this site burns in hell.

Then a few weeks later, makes an alt trying to spread some MMV hate video and try to make claims that, "i talked to the guy, and he seems nice", in an attempt to try and stir up discontent over the banning of the black dragon account. The alt is found out and this alt attempt is squashed.

Over the course of time, he has tried to say certain things about his banning, but leaving out his saying of, "Fuck you" to an admin.

===

And a reminder, this topic exists because often times people will lie about the circumstances to which they were banned on MMV. Given black dragon lied before about why he was banned as notated in his first entry, lied behind the use of an alt regarding that occurrence, this reminder was added to this post due to his history of lying.

===

Feel free to ask any questions about why this had to happen to black dragon or anything else relating to this topic.

Last edited by Adminbot on April 25th 2017, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 EmptyApril 24th 2017, 9:18 pm

Smh now i know i tend to give "harsh criticism" but that was TO FAR! People who tend to comment negitive stuff like that OUT THE BLUE just for kicks tend to have no life outside of the internet so they feel as if they are king on the net which is far from the truth!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 EmptyApril 24th 2017, 10:09 pm

Thank goodness! GOODBYE negativity, he wasn't productive to this forum anyway and he is nothing but rude.
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 EmptyApril 24th 2017, 10:45 pm

Thanks  MMV
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 EmptyApril 24th 2017, 11:29 pm

fede de 10 wrote:
mazemerald wrote:

Estoy de acuerdo contigo maze, chucho es un gran tipo. Solo tienen que conocer mejor a la gente. Debería estar prohibido odiar a la gente sin antes conocerlas

es cierto, odiar a una persona es como querer que se muera y beber el veneno tu, el Mugen es una comunidad para divertirse, hacer amigos, apoyarnos mutuamente, no crear enemistades, ni odiar a las personas o insultar, Chucho es un grán amigo y hablo por que le conozco desde hace ya varios años, y hace muy buenas cosas, aunque en ocaciones demore su tiempo Very Happy Very Happy bub
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 EmptyApril 25th 2017, 1:06 am

To be Honest I really love MMV Website, all the members here are very nice and friendly I am honored to be here in this community. In my opinion on this Black Dragon maybe is just jealous about this website or had some personal motives. The members here are having a peaceful community we don't need Black Dragons destruction affecting us Smile
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 EmptyApril 25th 2017, 2:54 am

Dark Rider wrote:
To be Honest I really love MMV Website, all the members here are very nice and friendly I am honored to be here in this community. In my opinion on this Black Dragon maybe is just jealous about this website or had some personal motives. The members here are having a peaceful community we don't need Black Dragons destruction affecting us Smile  

nice and inteligent words my friend yes bounce
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 EmptyApril 25th 2017, 4:37 am

Right words dark rider
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next