The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» xcheatdeath's W.I.P thread
why black dragon was banned Emptyby xcheatdeath Today at 4:10 pm

» Marvel Super Heroes VS Mortal Kombat Released!
why black dragon was banned Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 11:43 am

» Battle Nightmares In Hell | M.U.G.E.N
why black dragon was banned Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 6:11 pm

» OldGamer's Mugen Light Weight Screen Pack Release
why black dragon was banned Emptyby OldGamer Yesterday at 1:48 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

why black dragon was banned

Go down 
+6
Dynatron
Werewood
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Angelus_Silverhead
btony89
azrael dc
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
btony89

btony89

why black dragon was banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: why black dragon was banned   why black dragon was banned EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 3:30 pm

hmm..... i wonder who made it?. why black dragon was banned 629558521

Last edited by btony89 on March 23rd 2016, 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: why black dragon was banned   why black dragon was banned EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 3:51 pm

Well... looks horrible and not very creative. But maybe some people have bad taste. Wink They would like it.
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: why black dragon was banned   why black dragon was banned EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 4:15 pm

My, my, if it is Black Dragon who made this video. I'm not surprised at all.
He dissed this site because of him being scared of getting his creations stolen, yet he has an account on MFG, a website that allows any release no matter if its stolen or not, what an irony.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: why black dragon was banned   why black dragon was banned EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 4:27 pm

I just disliked this unhumanly uncool uninteresting unoriginal undesired unorganized underhand unexcited unfitting underwear-broken YouTube video........ why black dragon was banned 3419901605

P.S. azrael dc, welcome to MMV and I highly hope that you were not the reckless and heartless being who made that YouTube video.........by the way, you should have posted this kind of thing in the MUGEN Discussion section.....
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: why black dragon was banned   why black dragon was banned EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 8:41 pm

NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
He dissed this site because of him being scared of getting his creations stolen, yet he has an account on MFG, a website that allows any release no matter if its stolen or not, what an irony.

When did Black Dragon turn on this place? I thought he was cool with MMV since he had a thread on Baron Zemo here.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: why black dragon was banned   why black dragon was banned EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 7:57 am

topic renamed and moved plus video removed because not going to promote an asshole like black dragon.

yes, my calling him that may sound harsh to you, but he cussed me twice which is what led to his banning. so i think i have bearing to call him for what he is.

for the record regarding his banning, i initially asked him one time to stop trying to act like the permission police on the forum. his response was the first time he cussed me. i gave him a 2nd chance though because knew he was young and immature.

ironically, his view on sprite usage is everything is closed source unless he thinks it is a good char. so if he thinks it is not a good char, he thinks he has free reign to do whatever on the sprites, regardless of actual permission. also doesn't think should credit either.

the 2nd (and final time since banned after) he cussed me, was when he posted in a newbie sprite editors topic his own sprites (this is very rude) and made the topic more about himself. he was asked in a nice and clinical way to not do this again. his reply was cussing me out, hence the banning.

Christian Weston Chandler wrote:
NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:

When did Black Dragon turn on this place? I thought he was cool with MMV since he had a thread on Baron Zemo here.

fwiw, the baron zemo he was working on was more of just taking ax's work and adding a little to it with poor detailing and shading.

azrael dc wrote:
I did some research and I talked to him he sounds like a nice guy

i did a little research too:
- both black dragon and azrael dc have hostname's to their IP of dyn.optonline.net
- black dragon is in ny city area and azrael dc is just outside of that
- azrael dc repeated something black dragon did, in both just posted a topic wherever instead of a more appropriate forum section. i would know, i moved so many of black dragon's topics before the banning due to many in wrong section initially. this was originally made in 'projects' forum area and is obviously not a mugen project
- azrael is a new member who's first posts happened to be for a known troll. he also happened to "research" him which lead to "talking" to him to come up with some determination all in "6 hrs" that black dragon is "a nice guy". it is classic alt of a troll behavior to claim posting on "someone else's behalf" and then try and explain how "talked" to whoever to get "his side" in such a short amount of time. especially when taking other "coincidences" into account
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: why black dragon was banned   why black dragon was banned EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 8:22 am

I Agree His Projects Are Actually Not Projects...Troll
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: why black dragon was banned   why black dragon was banned EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 8:26 am

WADEPOOL wrote:
I Agree His Projects Are Actually Not Projects...Troll

i always know there was something suspicious about this azraeldc/black dragon guy, making another account to post his troll vid here is just sad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: why black dragon was banned   why black dragon was banned EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 8:32 am

Yeah...Me Too, Feel The Same Thing...Look, I Dont Want To Be in this Drama Just Here To Share My Thoughts About That Guy I Mean Troll I Mean Guy I Mean Troll...
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: why black dragon was banned   why black dragon was banned EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 12:11 pm

A troll ? Yeah I know April Fools day is close but I think he's doing it too early. scratch
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: why black dragon was banned   why black dragon was banned EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 7:45 pm

News Flash:
Black Dragon posted that video on CrusaderCast
why black dragon was banned Fag10
This pretty much confirms that guy Azrael was indeed him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: why black dragon was banned   why black dragon was banned EmptyApril 24th 2017, 6:49 pm

This topic was originally moved to the recycle bin when black dragon was given a second chance to return to MMV. But he decided to break the rules and went back on an agreement he made to be given a second chance.

Because of that, he is banned once again, and this topic is put back into public circulation.

Official ban entry: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t8066p15-banned-why-it-had-to-happen-to-certain-people-at-mmv#118264
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why black dragon was banned   why black dragon was banned Empty

Back to top Go down

why black dragon was banned
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next