The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» OldGamer's Mugen Light Weight Screen Pack Release
BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 4:10 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 10:29 pm

» Sofia WIP
BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 3 Emptyby d4v1d Yesterday at 8:29 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 7:32 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV

Go down 
+16
manbatshark8
skhsato123
Navana
Adminbot
I-Skorp-I
btony89
Blade
WADEPOOL
steelers4190
demunlawin
Mazemerald
Fede X
Lord Sinistro
Werewood
Angelus_Silverhead
volzzilla
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 3 EmptyApril 25th 2017, 5:48 am

[quote="Dark Rider"]To be Honest I really love MMV Website, all the members here are very nice and friendly I am honored to be here in this community. In my opinion on this Black Dragon maybe is just jealous about this website or had some personal motives. The members here are having a peaceful community we don't need Black Dragons destruction affecting us Smile  

totally right friend
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 3 EmptyApril 25th 2017, 5:50 am

Dark Rider is right BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 3 EmptyApril 25th 2017, 10:07 am

Dark Rider wrote:
To be Honest I really love MMV Website, all the members here are very nice and friendly I am honored to be here in this community. In my opinion on this Black Dragon maybe is just jealous about this website or had some personal motives. The members here are having a peaceful community we don't need Black Dragons destruction affecting us Smile  

This is a smidge extreme. Yes his video was a bit vulgar. But destructive i must disagree. He didn't disrupt any of you alls peace and happiness. Also btw just because someone criticized you doesnt mean they are jealous. Just fyi
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 3 EmptyApril 25th 2017, 10:15 am

shags2dope wrote:
Dark Rider wrote:
To be Honest I really love MMV Website, all the members here are very nice and friendly I am honored to be here in this community. In my opinion on this Black Dragon maybe is just jealous about this website or had some personal motives. The members here are having a peaceful community we don't need Black Dragons destruction affecting us Smile  

This is a smidge extreme. Yes his video was a bit vulgar. But destructive i must disagree. He didn't disrupt any of you alls peace and happiness. Also btw just because someone criticized you doesnt mean they are jealous. Just fyi

you forget the fact he was working on a 2nd chance. a 2nd chance that, when negotiated, he specifically was asked not to do that kind of thing and he agreed. had he not, ban triggers not removed.

not to mention, he was given a 2nd chance after:
- cussing admin
- spamming email to also cuss
- lie about the circumstances of that ban
- created an alt to try and sow discontent about the ban, lying about the identity of said alt

in short, he had a short leash if acted up, especially if it ran counter to what was specifically negotiated about if he returned regarding his behavior.

not to mention i repeatedly asked (a dozen or more times) apologize and remove the video and we can move on from it. not only did he not do that, but he took to namecalling again. i grew tired of allowing him an out regarding his 2nd chance and the namecalling was the final straw.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 3 EmptyApril 25th 2017, 2:18 pm

Vol i am not arguing his ban. You have every right to do that with all the information above. I am talking about the hate train going on in this thread....things like thank goodness, and all that. You guys REALLY LOVE to speak of all this cyber bullying. So take the high road gentlemen talking crap about him now that he cant defend himself makes you no better than him for the alleged "Hating/bullying"
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 3 EmptyApril 25th 2017, 2:28 pm

we have been trying to take the high road forever. but certain parties, of which he is very linked to (and i will remind you i myself directly tried to take the high road when even offering him a 2nd chance to begin with. and what thanks do i get, him going back on that word and then lying about the situation), have been pulling shit ever since mmv was first created. so you wanna talk hate train, talk to the people that still drive that train full force, and will continue to probably always do so because of a need for attention.

so maybe there is a lot of, "glad he's gone talk" but i chalk it up to venting to due we've been cyber bullied by said parties for too long when they need to be told to stfu. perhaps this is our only way to do so.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 3 EmptyApril 12th 2022, 8:22 am

while his ban's were not mentioned here in this topic, dev has been unbanned.

he has been given another chance due to his great relationship with @BigPimp
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 3 EmptyNovember 21st 2022, 10:17 pm

Deliver2ThaDeek is banned. More info at: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t16081-deliver2thadeek-tried-to-take-credit-for-a-release-then-got-banned#184844

BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 3 345597572

so his official banning is because:
- disrespect to an admin after discussions came up about how he was purposely ambiguous on release topics. then when confronted with the reasoning for that, he then lied about the circumstances involving when he tried to steal credit for thor jus by knightmare and then disrespected an admin to try and cover up what had happened

BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 3 345597572
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 3 EmptyMarch 11th 2023, 3:16 pm

karlayamei is banned from MMV for numerous profane insults to an administrator of MMV.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 3 EmptyMarch 11th 2023, 4:33 pm

Did we ban the one person with multiple accounts
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 3 EmptyMarch 11th 2023, 9:18 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Did we ban the one person with multiple accounts

i assume you speak of the person mentioned in the private moderator forum...alts are not against the rules. but for the person in question, he is banned from doing anything involving commissions on MMV (which is what we are doing to chuchoryu as well, though we will work with him to reverse that if he ever answers my email to fix things. the other guy will never get that.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV   BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BANNED! Why it had to happen to certain people at MMV
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3