The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Winter Soldier - Page 6 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Winter Soldier - Page 6 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Winter Soldier - Page 6 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Winter Soldier - Page 6 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Winter Soldier

Go down 
+19
shags2dope
Shining
shanri
LESSARD
Navana
volzzilla
MDS_GEIST
chinchyboy
ParaDo0x
I-Skorp-I
Darthpool
yolomate
Arkady
teknoid
MakeMineMarvel
btony89
Fede X
Doom
skhsato123
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

Winter Soldier - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 6 EmptyMay 6th 2017, 3:54 am

Fabry Taz wrote:
Hi everyone, this is the first time I write in this topic ... so after watching the video preview I can give a little feedback to help develop this character better:

- except for his arm, I think Cable is not a good as a base, I say this because in the comics Cable is almost as big as Colossus, while the soldier is smaller than stature (with this I do not mean that it to be not muscular or otherwise , But that is not at the cable levels)

-As a gamplay, the soldier does not only use guns and rifles, let's remember he is a super-physically strengthened soldier, and in addition to his arm he has more or less the same capabilities as captain America. I say this because I think that putting it all the time with the gun in hand does nothing but make it look like a cable with  wig and black eyes

- With regard to his special moves I can suggest you to see a video gameplay of the winter soldier drawn from the game by phone "marvel future fight" where he has spectacular moves

-Turning to sprites: You might try to use a solid snake by Sean Altly (obviously always ask permission) since it has a military dress similar to that of the winter soldier

I hope this feedback has been helpful to you Winter Soldier - Page 6 670481599
Truely very helpful and creative
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 6 EmptyMay 6th 2017, 4:21 am

bam77 wrote:
Fabry Taz wrote:
Hi everyone, this is the first time I write in this topic ... so after watching the video preview I can give a little feedback to help develop this character better:

- except for his arm, I think Cable is not a good as a base, I say this because in the comics Cable is almost as big as Colossus, while the soldier is smaller than stature (with this I do not mean that it to be not muscular or otherwise , But that is not at the cable levels)

-As a gamplay, the soldier does not only use guns and rifles, let's remember he is a super-physically strengthened soldier, and in addition to his arm he has more or less the same capabilities as captain America. I say this because I think that putting it all the time with the gun in hand does nothing but make it look like a cable with  wig and black eyes

- With regard to his special moves I can suggest you to see a video gameplay of the winter soldier drawn from the game by phone "marvel future fight" where he has spectacular moves

-Turning to sprites: You might try to use a solid snake by Sean Altly (obviously always ask permission) since it has a military dress similar to that of the winter soldier

Good Feedback Winter Soldier - Page 6 670481599

Thanks Winter Soldier - Page 6 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 6 EmptyMay 6th 2017, 4:22 am

skhsato123 wrote:
Fabry Taz wrote:

Truely very helpful and creative

I'm delighted to be helpful in improving this project Winter Soldier - Page 6 670481599
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 6 EmptyMay 6th 2017, 10:46 am

while i appreciate the passion rj showed for skhsato, shags2dope has a point. i would know as i have tried to say the same thing in pm to skhsato. and that is, the clear thing to do with this project is make his moves as different as possible....and that would require new sprite creation.

so please, let that be the focus of this topic, new move possibilities, because it kind of went off topic a bit.

for example, maybe ideas can be gleamed from this video...

also, maybe any ideas from the movie captain america: winter soldier.

if you have suggestions for new and different moves, please reply Smile

Last edited by volzzilla on May 6th 2017, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 6 EmptyMay 11th 2017, 10:45 am

Nice sprites and good luck!
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 6 EmptyMay 11th 2017, 11:05 am

ParaDo0x wrote:
Waiting your awesome Constantine 

Welcime back my friend
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 6 EmptyMay 11th 2017, 2:01 pm

If i wasnt very busy it was a pleasure to me help you to sprite the Winter Soldier with original moves and help you to bring hin to mugen...maybe in the future.
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 6 EmptyMay 11th 2017, 2:18 pm

LESSARD wrote:
If i wasnt very busy it was a pleasure to me help you to sprite the Winter Soldier with original moves and help you to bring hin to mugen...maybe in the future.

I appreciate your kind help and efforts done fiend

your awesome work is very impressive especially our Kilowog
Back to top Go down
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 6 EmptyJune 4th 2017, 9:46 pm

skhsato123 wrote:
ParaDo0x wrote:
Waiting your awesome Constantine 

Welcime back my friend
Oh thank you!
And about John... he's not my now=(
but will wait and may be we will take a good news=)
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 6 EmptyJune 6th 2017, 11:56 am

Hey bro check this post:

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t10207-winter-soldier-sprite-idea

My idea for Winter Soldier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter Soldier
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6