The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Winter Soldier Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Winter Soldier Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Winter Soldier Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Winter Soldier Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Winter Soldier

Go down 
+19
shags2dope
Shining
shanri
LESSARD
Navana
volzzilla
MDS_GEIST
chinchyboy
ParaDo0x
I-Skorp-I
Darthpool
yolomate
Arkady
teknoid
MakeMineMarvel
btony89
Fede X
Doom
skhsato123
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

Winter Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 7:09 am

Hello people i wish you liked Adam Warlock
generally i do not know how to create combos or hypers so helps or update to my basic simple edited chars will be great of you Winter Soldier 2649099129 Winter Soldier 2649099129 Very Happy Winter Soldier 791114321
anyways i was intending for the next project after warlock to be either Kilowog or Batwoman but i became obssessed with 2 marvel chars instead cuz i found zm easier to create so DC has bad luck with me but i will sure start my dc chars after i finish this 2 chars :Winter Soldier and Star Lord
for the first one here i start today with the basics of Winter Soldier ... he might take one month to be finished i hope you like the project

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

Winter Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 11:28 am

Woow ... Another WIP!? affraid
Your jobs do not have the quality/style we all expect ... but also have a unique harmony, which make them very special and enjoyable. yes
Well, that's my opinion. I do not know if others think like me! Winter Soldier 311127478
In short ... I'm glad that you continue creating, I like your work, but if you can improve your quality of sprites, will be greatly appreciated. Wink
Good luck with your WIPs bro ... Winter Soldier 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Fede X

Fede X

Winter Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 11:33 am

hello friend, before you make a criticism I help with advice (I am not the best spriter, but not the worst) ha ha.
first white edges of the head must take them off, and the body should not use the cable that is already widely used, but his arm would be perfect in another body.
do not worry about second codes, eventually you're going apprehending, and if you can not get help from the members of this site and equally sprites (Order it alone, including me)

hola amigo, antes de hacerte una critica te voy ayudar con consejos (no soy el mejor spriter, pero tampoco el peor) ja ja.
primero los bordes blancos de la cabeza debes sacarselos, y el cuerpo no deberias usar el de cable por que ya esta muy usado , pero su brazo seria perfecto en otro cuerpo.
segundo no te preocupes por los codigos, con el tiempo vas a ir aprehendiendo, y si no puedes pedir ayuda a los integrantes de esta web y por los sprites de igual manera ( solo pidelo, incluyendome)
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

Winter Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 11:40 am

it looks good for being a base, but i think you should use some of these open-source sprites for a better head, im sure theres a good model/base for winter soldier head, also good luck with this project, and dont give up, your works have a good start. Winter Soldier 978788824
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
skhsato123

skhsato123

Winter Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 11:46 am

btony89 wrote:
it looks good for being a base, but i think you should use some of these open-source sprites for a better head, im sure theres a good model/base for winter soldier head, also good luck with this project, and dont give up, your works have a good start. Winter Soldier 978788824

where is this open source bro
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

Winter Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 11:51 am

skhsato123 wrote:
btony89 wrote:

where is this open source bro

i send it to you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
skhsato123

skhsato123

Winter Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier EmptyMarch 27th 2016, 2:54 am

Doom wrote:

Your jobs do not have the quality/style we all expect ... but also have a unique harmony, which make them very special and enjoyable. yes
Well, that's my opinion. I do not know if others think like me! Winter Soldier 311127478
In short ... I'm glad that you continue creating, I like your work, but if you can improve your quality of sprites, will be greatly appreciated. Wink

Thanks man for your honest words but i ll tell you my point of view , i do not consider myself a spriter or an artist like Arkady and Acey and Zox as examples . ... also there are greater wips as you know but they take so long time might be years for a great character to come to mugen , so what i really do is to save time and give good (not excellent ) quality chars to fullfill the comic roster of mugen until the real artists give us true chars ...
but on other hand i work so hard to improve myself might one day i ll be as good as you all expect from me ... my problem is the time cuz i have a career which is physician and iit talk all my time
Back to top Go down
MakeMineMarvel

Winter Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier EmptyMarch 27th 2016, 9:21 am

need him
Back to top Go down
teknoid

teknoid

Winter Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier EmptyMarch 27th 2016, 10:15 am

Awesome! Winter Soldier is very cool.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

Winter Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier EmptyMarch 27th 2016, 12:42 pm

skhsato123 wrote:
Doom wrote:

Thanks man for your honest words but i ll tell you my point of view , i do not consider myself a spriter or an artist like Arkady and Acey and Zox as examples . ... also there are greater wips  as you know but they take so long time might be years for a great character to come to mugen , so what i really do is to save time and give good (not excellent ) quality chars to fullfill the comic roster of mugen until the real artists give us true chars ...
but on other hand i work so hard to improve myself might one day i ll be as good as you all expect from me ... my problem is the time cuz i have a career which is physician and iit talk all my time

I understand you. I'm not a cartoonist and that was my intention at first. So my Gentleman Ghost missing many sprites. But little by little, people expect more from me and so now make more effort. Equally still I maintain that principle and I do not work hard ... Embarassed
By the way ... the creator of these Batman is a physician, too ... Winter Soldier 311127478

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also, I offer to help or guide you when you need them. I only know a little sprites creation, not codes. sonic
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

Winter Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier EmptySeptember 14th 2016, 8:49 am

Long ago i had no experience in spriting and actually though i was dedicated to create this Winter Soldier the outcome was unsatisfactory to many including me ...

now i am recreating Winter Soldier with more detailing and dedication

with the help of crosspotts 1.0

here is the most anticipated Bucky Burnes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

Winter Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier EmptySeptember 14th 2016, 9:16 am

It looks much better ... Winter Soldier 670481599
I like it ... yes

I see strange colors and shading ... but looks cute anyway. Winter Soldier 311127478
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

Winter Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier EmptySeptember 14th 2016, 9:59 am

I'm not a fan of cable base for winter soldier, I find his arm and straps on body seem to be the only defining trait that is worthy of making that work

I like to see a smaller base, but that's just me

also if your putting the red star on his shoulder on the metal arm, it wouldn't show from that stance
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

Winter Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier EmptySeptember 14th 2016, 10:08 am

Arkady wrote:
I'm not a fan of cable base for winter soldier, I find his arm and straps on body seem to be the only defining trait that is worthy of making that work

I like to see a smaller base, but that's just me

also if your putting the red star on his shoulder on the metal arm, it wouldn't show from that stance

You are right about cable being more muscular than bucky
But as you said his revolver and arm are the prefrence
But am open for any other available base
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

Winter Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier EmptySeptember 14th 2016, 11:19 am

yes! Arkady! cable not is great base for this! the head is a great work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winter Soldier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter Soldier
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next