The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» NEW CHARS EDITED FORM MUGEN
#NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:47 pm

» Eve Stellar Blade
#NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:43 pm

» Couple of character patches
#NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 Emptyby Swanky Today at 4:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
#NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 Emptyby yolomate Today at 11:29 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

#NeverTrump Movement

Go down 
+9
Tsuyoi
Doom
kokehackz
Mistah Jorge
BlueSpiderX
Werewood
Darthpool
Shining
volzzilla
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Darthpool

Darthpool

#NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 EmptyOctober 11th 2016, 8:20 am

#NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 Give_that_man_a_small_loan_of_a_million_dollars_by_kanakravaatti-d9ioot9
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 8:45 pm

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 EmptyOctober 27th 2016, 10:03 pm

no trhum no win only ir people bringh a vote or favor....camardes! amigos latinos y mexicanos!! Im from México as you know my country is beatufull, beatifull people and many tradiciones to bring al the world, please americano people dont bring your vote to Trump...not for, for your people he want to do wars and one or his objectives are use mexicans, americana and mexicana are next door cámarade, fotgot the racist, forgot the war, all are friends all are a bit family and not matter what color are you or what country you are. México never hate other people México love everithing in the world
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 EmptyOctober 31st 2016, 7:03 am

Anti-Trump Bus Ad Seen In Denmark What a Face :

Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 EmptyNovember 8th 2016, 8:28 pm

As of right now it looks like Trump might actually win this.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 EmptyNovember 9th 2016, 12:57 am

it is not my fault. i worked very hard against him. i am considering leaving america now that i know just how many racists are here and how many people tolerate and enable racism
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 EmptyNovember 9th 2016, 8:02 am

no ofence to all of u but i dint vote the fact is the world will burn either way it has never been pecefull place to live and i have a kid and i have to let him grow up in a crupt wold where greed is what makes this country and all the other countrys thats all they focuse on money we will never get any where in the world becuse of money and war people dieing on the streets geting killed for shoes people geting locked up becuse they smoke canbuis (weed)becuse the big businesses paper companys will lose money when in reaity its safer then drinking achol the world is shit and its how it will always be untill we die or find peace or find a comon enemy like an alein invasion
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 EmptyNovember 9th 2016, 8:15 am

well... were screwed, bye everyone, we had a good run
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 EmptyNovember 9th 2016, 8:09 pm

#NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 Tumblr_o44i17yx3z1uhoc2qo1_1280
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2016, 4:39 pm

volzzilla wrote:
it is not my fault. i worked very hard against him. i am considering leaving america now that i know just how many racists are here and how many people tolerate and enable racism

Oh sorry to hear about that.............hope you can settle down as much as you want.....at least USA is better than China I guess.....actually I was worrying about you when you were working hard.........and now I heard of some USA citizens might move to Canada? scratch
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 EmptyMarch 13th 2017, 10:29 am

A Chinese custom just passed, that is called 「打小人」 ("hit small guy") -- 「小人」 basically means those who you hate so much. Mad
This is something like the Western cursing thing, usually a Chinese woman using a sandal to bash a "paper-made-small-guy", while keeping to say some cursing words to the target, well this Onion Head emoticon depicts this 「打小人」 ("hit small guy") motion to the greatest exact degree yes :

#NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 Hate-o10

So, if you want to hit this small guy the Chinese way, then get your sandal ready..... Twisted Evil

#NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 Lwfrqv10
in case servimg not working for you....:
#NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 Jn0qzg10
#NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 4x3v1810
#NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 Athn1p10

#NeverTrump Movement - Page 3 Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content